TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

In The Lounge of Luxury

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

The following is an excerpt from the Bloom Files, for more in-depth coverage. Interviews, backstage access check out OCW Magazine only on OCWFED.COM

Stacy Clarke:
I really don’t want to interview this guy again, and he’s late! He invites me to his loft for a shoot, and he’s not even here, I mean he’s a rookie for god sakes what gives him the-

*Stacy is cut off as a shadow looms over her, the camera pans up to none other than Royce Bentley who slowly walks over to a chair opposite Stacy and takes a seat, in the middle of them a coffee table adorned with a pair of post-modern tea cups, filled with German Made hot chocolate.*

Royce Bentley:
Drink your beverage.

Stacy Clarke:
Can we just start the interview; I don’t have time for this.

Royce Bentley:
Hand me your mic, and Drink the beverage.

*Stacy slowly hands the man her mic in exchange for the cup, and the cameraman focuses over to Bentley.*

Royce Bentley:
This past ambition I was assaulted by a pasty white nerd. I would have added fat to that description but apparently Frosty discovered hydroxicut over the holidays. Now looking and feeling like Chloe Kardashian, he decided to fuck with a black man, and don’t you dare *beep* me out in my own home.

*The Camera man shook his head okay and Bentley continued.*

Royce Bentley:
It was a hate crime. Not against me because I’m black, and not against Kadir because he’s a limey bastard Englishman whose family Crest should be the kind you find in the hygiene aisle at his parents’ Seven Eleven. It was because we’re rookies, and because at this moment we’re the best, Mr. Sensation’s own Future Investment.

*Royce looks at Stacy who is sipping her drink then back to the camera.*

Royce Bentley:
You see Frosty, This could have been simple and smooth like this warm chocolate pleasuring Stacy’s throat. For your own good, you should have let the process run its course. Rookies like Kadir and I would have epic battles rising through the ranks, stealing shows, main events, and eventually winning OCW gold. You would have faded in the background, and though Sensation can’t Fire you, he would forget about you. You’d no longer be booked; OCW would see how much money it’s hemorrhaging because of you and cut your traveling costs out of the budget. You could have went home, grabbed a grocery cart, and got back to pissing outside and eating garbage like the mutt you are.

*Stacy puts an exclamation point on the statement with the *clang* of her cup landing back down on the coffee table.*

Royce Bentley:
However now, this can’t end that simply, you’re going to want to get back at me, Kadir is probably already planning his Jihad on you and your luxury Uline built home. Don’t get the reference? After you’re done listening to this interview, Google it. But more importantly, I can’t let it go, luck has been a bitch to me ever since I got to OCW, and now you want to come and interfere, preventing progress. As a business man, I can’t continue to let that happen, and as a Bentley I must take the responsibility of dealing with the old company dog.I guess you could call me Travis Coates, ‘cause I’m going to put down Old Yeller. My Ambition is bigger than you; they named a show after it. Begin regretting last week.

*Royce Hands Stacy her mic back, and picks up a cow bell. He hits it a few times, and a slender, blonde woman in a maid outfit comes out of the kitchen.*

Royce Bentley:
Heidi, make some cocoa to go, and send my guests on their way.

*In a thick German accent Heidi replies handing Stacy some NorthFace thermoses in a carrier.*

Heidi:
I wos prepeered, Naw, uff jou go Bessy and Hundsum Cumrahman.

Stacy:
Did she just call me Bessy?

*Royce can be heard in the background laughing hysterically as the camera catches Heidi shoving Stacy out of the door, as she turns her attention to him, the camera man fades out the shot.*

royce.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators

"Royce Bentley: Hand me your mic, and Drink the beverage."

hah

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen