spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Final Mile To Wrestlution VI: Royce Bentley V.S. Guy Fausto

Royce Bentley

*After Ambition last night, Stacy Clarke caught up with Royce Bentley for a one on one interview, here’s the exclusive footage brought to you by OCWFed.com*

Stacy: I’m Here with Royce Bentley, the so dubbed Heart of Ambition, and this Sunday at Wrestlution VI he will face Guy Fausto, in a last man standing match with his career on the line, so for my first question; Royce are you wor-

Royce Bentley: Wa, wa,wa,wa,wa, wait a damn minute purple panties penis eater.

Stacy Clarke: What the hell, how did you-

Royce Bentley: BZZZZT

*Royce raises his left wrist and reveals a Gold Rolex which he proceeds to watch a minute tick off from the second hand.*

Royce Bentley: Now I believe you were about to ask the Golden Bull was he worried about his match with Guy Fausto. That Guy Fausto is a Former OCW Champion, and has faced legend after legend in OCW and has beaten legend after legend at events just like Wrestlution VI, and this…This is Royce Bentley’s First ever match at OCW’s Grandest Stage of Grand Stages?

Stacy Clarke: Well yeah I guess.

Royce Bentley: Well aren’t you glad I saved you from sounding like the goat who found its way to the dumpster at the back of a reality kings video shoot.

Stacy Clarke: What?

Royce: Bahhhgrh…Brgh

Stacy Clarke: What?

Royce Bentley: Oh look it’s still trying to drip off your chin, so how about you, *Royce Points to a chair in the locker room* sit your ass down and let the FBI talk to all the investors out there.

Stacy Clarke: The FBI?

Royce Bentley: Future Black Icon, I’ll assume that was a question because you don’t understand acronyms, and not because you actually doubt me.

Stacy Clarke: uh…

Royce Bentley: ANYWAY, This Sunday, you have Frosty, the Dog Piss smelling Snowman, don’t make me pull out the hobo tapes to prove it, V.S. The Stock Raising, Investors Praise him, more talent than half the locker room in his sack, he’s seeing red, The golden bull, so all bets on black, about to stomp the ass of Ralph’s Favorite treat,

*Royce pauses for a moment and looks at a motivation poster on his locker, Stacy follows his eyes but continues to look confused.*

http://sweetmarzipan.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/ralph-eating-paste.gif

Royce Bentley: Getting the payback from an infamous cheat, Finally putting Guy Fausto in the place he’s meant to be, Royce Dillinger Bentley.

*Royce looks off in the distance at the giant feat that lies before him, but is interrupted from his reflection by Stacy.*

Stacy Clarke: But Royce, that’s all just talk, let me give you some facts, you have yet to win a regular match. You have yet to personally beat Guy Fausto, or like I said, anyone for that matter. This is a Last Man standing match, something you’ve never experienced,anything goes, and it’s all going down at Wrestlution, something you’ve never experienced yet Guy has from its inception. When your entrance theme hits, he probably knows exactly what he’s going to do, when you hear his, what are you going to do Royce?

Royce Bentley: So let me get this straight Stacy, basically you want me to tell you the future?

Stacy Clarke: That’s not what I mean-

Royce Bentley: You ask and so you shall receive. Spoiler Alert because I may be giving away the ending to one of the biggest matches at Wrestlution VI but here goes nothing, I’ll give you a story as ambiguous and obscure as I can, yet tell you exactly what lead up to all this and what is going to happen this Sunday in Miami, Florida.

Royce Bentley: Disclaimer, this is the final chance for Guy Fausto to turn, and Run for the Hills. But I know you won’t because you mad. See You’re one of the Best around, and I can’t deny that, never really tried. But you got all afraid when somebody said Revolution. There Goes The Neighborhood right? And that’s just a monkey wrench that sticks in your dykish crawl, well you could have dug it out with a Spoon man, You could have ushered me into the greatness I’ll inevitably acquire. a Family System so to speak , but What would You ever Know About That?

So this Sunday, the Crying must end, Little Sister, because I will be their Hero. It’s a birthright no amount of money could keep me from. All night there will be Wars, but one like no other, one that will leave a Hole In The damn Earth. One escalated so high, spectators will be forced to ask themselves, “Where was The Weed At.” Can You See What I See Frosty, because I am wide Awake Guy Fausto. These Are The Days I dreamed of when I told JP Morgan that I had a better offer for employment.

This Sunday, trust that I am confident in my ability, but I am humbled to be apart of the biggest event the year has to offer. Pride comes before the fall, and that night, one of us will lay flat on our backs up to the count of ten, just a casualty, Another Body Murdered in sacrifice to OCW’s Mecca, and for Whomever the Bell Tolls after there will finally, undoubtedly be…Rapture.

Stacy Clarke: Royce that was beau-

*Royce places his hand completely over Stacy’s mouth, and brings the mic back up to his own.*

Royce Bentley: That will mean one of two things: either my career will be over;

*Royce pauses for a moment, hand still over Stacy’s mouth.*

Royce Bentley: Or Ambiton will be free of the greasy, pale, puss leaking tumor that has plagued it since you decided to drag your ass over from Riot, This Sunday it ends one way or the other, but unfortunately for you, and anyone who decides to become an obstacle on my path to greatness, I’ve ran the numbers, Wrestlution VI, The Recession is over.

*Royce slowly lowers his hand from Stacy’s mouth and hands her back the mic. His intensity overwhelms her and she can’t speak until he begins to walk away his back to her.*

Stacy Clarke: Why do I always feel the need to interview him?

Camera Guy: I think they call it Stockholm Syndrome, get it, STOCK! You know, cause that’s what he calls his-

Stacy Clarke: I work in a zoo.

Camera Guy: I was just going to say his ego.

*The shot is abruptly cut in shame*

• Mark Out! 7