PDA

View Full Version : Asylum 9-11-07

Geomon
09-11-2007, 05:03 PM
http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/asy/asylum2007.gif (http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/asy/2007-09-10/index.htm)
LEON TRIES TO CRASH YOUR BROWSER EDITION

The Guy Fausto
09-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Leon suceeds edition.

Pugh
09-11-2007, 05:21 PM
Jolly good show. I'll get to watching it all tomorrow, but RPs are teh grand

Leon Valentine
09-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Well great show and hopefully be on page two tommor where i will give my thoughts.

Nate Ortiz
09-12-2007, 12:54 AM
Malu vs. Coach: It should not be legal for men that big to jump onto peoples stomachs.

OV vs. Brian James vs. Xindane: I was glad to see 3 rookies go out and didn't really break a lot of FPR. At one point in the match I saw Xindane attack OV when he was regaining stamina. Now the first attack was ok but when he was whipped into the corner you should have let him regain his stamina. Also for a big guy not sure you should be doing a Sharpshooter and Edgeucator. It looked a little strange. And remember when doing a finisher make sure you let the icon come up. Im not picking on you its just a couple of things that jumped out at me. Other than that it was a solid 3 way as I said.

Kavito vs. Guy Fausto: Can't say I didn't expect the out come here. But on another note the dork has gone emo ><.

I hate Chris Ryder Match: Can't say I didn't expect the outcome here either. But again Ryder put up a nice fight considering the odds.

Its good to see Leon and CJ are starting somthing up again. Let's hope Ortonheart dosn't kick CJ's dad in the head. Also interseted to what happens with Pee Stee and OV down the road.

Lastly the 9/11 vid was very touching I know i'll never forget that day. Even though he killed me I was glad the boss said some words.

Mr.Sensation
09-12-2007, 01:07 AM
Let's hope Ortonheart dosn't kick CJ's dad in the head.

I dont know why but i couldnt stop laughing, I actually want Leon to do that now.

The Guy Fausto
09-12-2007, 01:11 AM
/wrists

Nick Kage
09-12-2007, 01:33 AM
/wrists

jay when you did a poll about "emo guy" is this the emo Guy you were talking about?

Mr.Sensation
09-12-2007, 01:42 AM
jay when you did a poll about "emo guy" is this the emo Guy you were talking about?

oh shit we banned the wrong guy!!!!

The Guy Fausto
09-12-2007, 01:56 AM
oh shit we banned the wrong guy!!!!
:( /wrists

Nate Ortiz
09-12-2007, 02:01 AM
Go jump in your bag emo.

Sean Strider
09-12-2007, 03:55 AM
lol @ Guy being Emo. This is too much for one person to handle.

DJ Chino
09-12-2007, 08:33 AM
I laughed hard at the end of the Guy Fausto match, I cant wait to see what else he'll come up with

The Air
09-12-2007, 08:46 AM
lol @ Guy being Emo. This is too much for one person to handle.

ROFL indeed he looks like a mix between poison, blade and leonheart and then with that linkin park music though if he wants i got something more emo then linkin park on my pc ^^. Then again the match music was more emo so i think he's good all on his own. Kavito's music suited him good. Match was a no brainer though. The cries of Guy at the end of the video. Reminded me of Kim Yong Ill from Team America. One has too wonder how close is a dictator too an emo? Will Guy take over the company? Like on the september 2 remember poster well I for one think so.

Good roleplay by Leonheart. Even if Geomon doesn't like all the seperate movies.

Nice too see OV Terror and Park Stevens working together. It's an example for other guys.

I am still wondering why Ryder deserved two three on ones ^^.

-----------------------------------------------------

Turmoil section cause i can't post there.

Hope everyone liked the Teatime segment even if it was a new format, but the humour was more subtle except for the commercial vids I just had too use those. Thanks for Versus's cooperation for answering my questions. Which I hoped weren't that easy too answer ^^.

Shame that we missed 3 matches.

Rest of the Matches we're solid.

Tyro issueing a challenge too Cooper. Nice too see those vid rp's of Tyro. There cool.

Page 3 wins the roleplay award of the night too me. Great Roleplays by Blood although he forgot too mention me, then again who's The Air. Great roleplay by Nathan also and Trips still wanting a shot at the tv title.

Also reading The Steve and Versus roleplays are well done. Though Steve isn't everyone's favourite I think it will make for a good roleplay and match on september 2 remember for the ccw title.

Val Finale
09-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Guy, you forgot the number 1 thing to being EMO....skin tight pants. What is wrong with you? You look like a poser with those "normal" pants >.<

The Guy Fausto
09-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Guy, you forgot the number 1 thing to being EMO....skin tight pants. What is wrong with you? You look like a poser with those "normal" pants >.<

Leon Valentine
09-12-2007, 04:43 PM

Really that depressed then emo? :p