TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Ambition 17 Card

Vic Vimes

http://www.ocwfed.net/miscpics/ocw_ambitionsmall.jpg

Philadelphia, PA

May 1st, 2011

We return as Wreslution has changed the landscape that Ambition rages on under.

Main Event

Justifiable Advancement?

Dale Ernsmore vs. Cody Storm

Dale Ernsmore captured the Ambition as expected, but it was surprisingly not without a fight. Cody Storm 'advanced' off Ambition months ago, but he returns with the Future Investment in this week's Riot Challenge.

Wreslution was only One Bloody Battle

Tiberius Dupree vs. Illuminati

Dupree and Matsuda damn near killed eachother, and Dupree turns his attention to the masked fellow who hangs out with the crazy Japanese bastard.

No Breaks After Strolling Through Hell

Royce Bentley vs. Sampson Paradise

Royce Bentley broke his losing streak with a massive bang, and he returns to Ambition competition against the man who has with him the very white chicks the Bentley dynasty often speaks of.

You Hit me During My Match Therefore I don't Like you

Ryan Young vs. Ashley Barker

A week before Wreslution, Ryan Young made his first appearance, costing Barker his match versus Dale Ernsmore. Barker was unable to appear on Ambition since then, and he now gets his chance to settle this score with Young.

Picking the Pieces Back Up and Trying Again

Lucas Dimsmore vs. Jason Shark

Lucas Dimsmore gave it his all against Dale Ernsmore and almost walked out with the gold. All that's left for him is to build himself back up and make his run at the belt once more - and his first target is the MMA crossover, Jason Shark.

Welcome to Ambition, Fight a Lunatic

Dorien Arnaud vs. Matsuda

Dorien Arnaud won the Ambition rush battle royale at Wreslution, and through negotiations, he's been traded to the Ambition roster. I'm always one to give people a warm welcome, and Matsuda seems like the perfect type show Dorien around the show. Probably ramming his head into random things along the way.

Suspension Ends. Have Fun with Walker.

Aaron Walker vs. Zack Frost

Zack Frost gets to try to make his return to the OCW ring, and he's drawn the nearly unstoppable since his debut Aaron Walker.

Use The Superstars arena.

RPs from the rookies are highly encouraged. If you are a rookie and you were not booked, go to the School of Hard Knocks and make yourself known. I will not accept RPs from non-Ambition wrestlers without good reason.

The deadline is Saturday Night at Midnight. I will not accept files uploaded via Megaupload, Filefront, or Rapidshare. They are horrible services, use sendspace instead. NEW: File Size Limit is 100MB.

• Mark Out! 3

• Administrators
Good lord thats a lot of matches.
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Hell of an Ambition card Vimes!

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Actually kind of looking forward to Ernsmore vs Cody.

Never played Cody but I've played Dale and I expect Dale to win, so it'll be interesting to see what happens if the FI holder loses to an Ambition guy.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

• Administrators
Actually kind of looking forward to Ernsmore vs Cody.

Never played Cody but I've played Dale and I expect Dale to win, so it'll be interesting to see what happens if the FI holder loses to an Ambition Championship guy.

Fixed

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen