RIOT 619 RP/MATCH DEADLINE

The countdown has finished! You're LATE!

Mad Roulette: Answer the Call

Michael Morrison

As I announced during last week's episode of RIOT: I have been given the green-light to incorporate some new and unused match-types into the show. Originally, I intended to use Trevor McManus and Dane Xavier as the first test subjects; but seeing as McManus loves being the guy who takes giant, steaming, Scottish deuces on every party; I've had to make some adjustments.

Having said that; I need two OCW members to step-up and become the first to answer the call. If you're not currently booked for RIOT, feel free to inform me (via PM). More than likely, the first two to contact me, will be the first to be selected, so don't hesitate. This could also be a good way for rookies to make a splash while getting some face time.

Now, before you just jump into something, allow me to explain the concept a bit. Most - if not all - of the matches were conceived by my twisted brain and were designed to be both; entertaining to watch and fun to play. In other words: these will be "gimmick" matches and should not be taken seriously... for the most part.

I wanted to try something to battle the repetitive 1-on-1 matches that we typically see on RIOT, while offering some fun alternatives, which won't take away from the stipulation matches we typically save for PPVs: such as Cage or Ladder Matches. If successful; perhaps members will even utilize the match-types during Dark Matches with friends and so on.

So here's to new ideas, the betterment of OCW and to the future of this fine establishment that Jaysin, and all of you, helped to build. Thank you for your time.

OCW 4 Life,

Mr. Morrison

MMM Front Page.jpg

• Mark Out! 3

I wonder if your going to use the Roulette Wheel in story designer...

hmmmm...

Can't wait to see what craziness you come up with.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Mike, surely the fact that Trevor hates them is even more reason to throw him in a gimmick match... Quit being a pussy.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/the_steve_userbarcopy.jpg

• Mark Out! 2

EST. 2006

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/CFC.jpg

- GET BEHIND ME AND SING, CAUSE EVERY HERO GOT A THEME SONG -

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/the_steve_userbarcopy.jpg