PDA

View Full Version : OCWFED.NET 2 Year Anniversary

Bloom
09-19-2007, 01:54 PM
Just so you folks know, bout 2 days ago OCWFED.NET reached its 2 year anniversary. And in about 3 weeks OCWFED will have its 3rd year anniversary. Alot has changed, alot has stayed the same. But take a moment a deep breath and look around at what you all helped built. Here is to another year of OCWFED.NET

Smythe D. Wonder
09-19-2007, 01:58 PM
really wish you guys would have found me earlier... so I wouldn`t have had to deal withthe shitty feds... LONG LIVE OCWFED

Ov Terror
09-19-2007, 02:01 PM
Happy to be here. Heres to many more... oh.. I am not drinking anything. Well I toast with my empty water bottle.

In very related news, this sunday is my 1 month anniversary here. Whose buying me a cake?

Vincent Valmont
09-19-2007, 02:20 PM
Happy to be here. Heres to many more... oh.. I am not drinking anything. Well I toast with my empty water bottle.

In very related news, this sunday is my 1 month anniversary here. Whose buying me a cake?

I'll buy ya a cake...Watcha want? Prepare to have low standards, because I am cheap...lol. :D Anyway, congrats to OCWFED, may many more years follow.

Ov Terror
09-19-2007, 02:26 PM
Thanks Vince.

But honestly, you should all be proud of what you have built here. I only hope that as I stay here I can help keep it rolling along. This place is great, an amazing community to be in and congradulations on being the best there is.

There.. I am not always a goofy peice of shit.

Versus
09-19-2007, 02:36 PM
I love this place. Internet crack I tells ya.

Parker
09-19-2007, 04:21 PM
I love this place :)

Carlos Cruz
09-19-2007, 04:55 PM
It only seems like November since I joined under the inactive name of Flipmode

(yes thats why my aim names is flipmode2k6 and for people who do not know who Flipmode is lemme break it down: 50 Cent has G Unit... Busta Rhymes has Flipmode so there ya go. It seemed a good name at the time... not so much now)

Ever since becoming active in CCW when it started, I have never looked back at the day of starting my very first Online E-Fed expereince, you guys are my second family. I love each and every one of you (in a none gay way) even through our little spats.

This place has had it's UPS and its down (which arnt worth mentioning -.-' ) and we are still the greatest fucking E-Fed around and will be in years to come when we're all old and grey (ok maybe we wont), but still in the year 3000 when someone says the three little words O-C-W, everyone will stop at their tracks and bow to the sky, thats where we will play SvR (they musta got it right by then.... hopefully) after we die.

O C Mutha fucking W

C C Mutha fucking W
a r
r u
l z
o
s

p.S the above thing kinda fucked up :(

Mr.Sensation
09-19-2007, 05:15 PM
it was only yesterday when no named cunts where telling me "OCW WONT SURVIVE" my my how time flies.

KEK

Thomas Maypo
09-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Long live the Word of OCWCraft

David Jackson
09-19-2007, 06:06 PM
Long live the three years I've been here.

Edin Gotto
09-19-2007, 07:40 PM
Long live the three years I've been here.

Same here.

Jack Porter
09-19-2007, 07:45 PM
1 year aniversary is at S2R...

and

LONG LIVE THE KING

Val Finale
09-19-2007, 08:02 PM
Both been here 3 years, and done less then Ov has done in a month....good job.

Edin Gotto
09-19-2007, 09:19 PM
I have accomplished a lot. Ask around.

The Guy Fausto
09-19-2007, 09:48 PM
No you haven't. Edin Gotto is synonomous with failure.

Edin Gotto
09-19-2007, 10:17 PM
I own. Your opinion doesn't matter to the roster.

The Guy Fausto
09-19-2007, 10:21 PM
Don't you have some horrible gimmick that'll be panned universally to make?

Bloom
09-19-2007, 10:26 PM
I own. Your opinion doesn't matter to the roster.

While that phrase could be up for debate lets go through your tenure here in OCW. Off the top of my head.

Sigs by Edin :Fail
Edge of Edin : Fail
Gottowear :Fail
Edin The Wrestling Boxer: LEGENDARY FAIL
Movie Edin : Fail
Suicide Edin : EPIC FAIL

There is more but I cant remember it. Now this is not to say your a bad person or you are useless not at all. But to say you own is to say Justin Time is Credible (see what I did there) I am not trying to be mean or rude but goddamn that made me laugh.

Now lets look at Guy Fausto

Brain Trauma Rookie Guy: Funny
Cowardly Rookie Jobber Guy: Win
Cowardly Mastermind Guy: Win
Faction Dork: Win
800lb Gorilla Rookie Crusher Guy: Win
The Chinlock: Win
Bookless Guy: Win
Corporate Sellout Guy: Win
EMO GUY: Win

So um yea, now im not putting you down but the proof is in the pudding, you have gone through more failed gimmicks than RD has changed attires.
and im spent.

Happy Anniversary

Seth Morrison
09-19-2007, 10:36 PM
First off, i just wanna say "ownage" to Bloom, nicely done.

I guess to follow that, is like being right after a George Clooney, Oscar acceptance speech. But here it goes.

Edin, you're like the kid from silver spoons. Yea Ricky Fucking Schroeder. you remind me of him due to your position in life. You try so hard to be on the A list, but yet you only turn up on scrubs wearing a pink outfit doing 3 episodes.

another words, go make another horrible tribute video of the 56 different gimmicks that have failed. Better yet, make up another portion of your life. You should write a biography. Youve lived in europe, failed college, and now you paint walls next to your pops for 900 a week.

I guess what im truly getting at is this. You know those plastic bags that your local grocery store gives you when you buy groceries. Well take that plastic bag, tie it around your head, and let that be your last epic journey. Then, and only then, id actually mark for something that you do.

Bloom
09-19-2007, 10:41 PM
oh your just being mean

Smythe D. Wonder
09-20-2007, 12:03 AM
double A... tho American History X ruled as a movie... the swatzika (however you spell it) in your sig is a little much don`t you think???

Seth Morrison
09-20-2007, 12:11 AM
double A... tho American History X ruled as a movie... the swatzika (however you spell it) in your sig is a little much don`t you think???

Happy S Jobber? I picked Michael Landon. Thats right, Michael F-n Landon. Highway to Heaven. Little house on the muthaf*ckin prairie. Im pretty sure he had no racial affiliations, so everything is okay.

Everytime you look at my avatar SJobber, just think of Bonanza bitch

Pugh
09-20-2007, 05:08 AM

I find your avatar offensive, as I'm blind. Change it

Gregory Kael
09-20-2007, 05:51 AM
2 years since OCWfed.net hit the net, and 3 years since I joined up. The changes since v1 are immense but one thing has never changed around here and that's the feeling of family, sure there's always one uncle we hate, but in general we all get along and band together when needed.

Oh the blood sweat and tears, Jaysin and myself had coding that behemoth (v2). I look around and still see snippets of the coding etc around even now that v3 is here. So glad I wasn't involved in that I think I'd have gone bald.

Anyway not sure who Regan is but great job on the site, you're a much better coder than I am.

CJ Hoppus
09-20-2007, 06:55 AM
It's great that OCW has been going for so long and I've spent nearly 2 years here now (1st week of November 2005 I think I arrived) and I still love it.

Deano Horse
09-20-2007, 01:53 PM
You guys make me so happy. Sometimes I even get a twitch in my pants.

Josiah Cross
09-20-2007, 02:51 PM
Job well done OCW. Great looking, great talent, great entertainers, great staff...just great. Keep up the good work!

Mr.Sensation
09-20-2007, 04:18 PM
we pop bottles bitches!

DJ Chino
09-20-2007, 04:21 PM
gettin close to my two - year also

I think it was october that I joined

Good Stuff

lets keep going

CJ Hoppus
09-21-2007, 12:13 PM
gettin close to my two - year also

I think it was october that I joined

Good Stuff

lets keep going
If I remember it right, you were here not long before I was so it would have been mid to late October, as I was early November.