TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Fire-d? Xavier MIA? OWL over.

Pugh

- A rumor is circulating in certain media outlets that OCW World Heavyweight Champion and OCW International Champion Tiberius Dupree could be in line for a harsh punishment after the altercation with Jaysin C Sensation that we reported earlier in the week. The arguement, which took place in OCW's New York City offices, apparently stemmed from the decision to fire Tiberius Dupree's former Ambition cast mate Hideto Matsuda. Word around the talent is that Our Hero has been seething since Wrestlution, and the recent firings of David Jackson and Matsuda are just the start of his quest to reaffirm his authority on the OCW Roster - some are even speculating that "The Fire" could be next on Our Hero's list.

-Heading into Riot this week, it's understood that Dane Xavier has still not surfaced since his match with Vincent Valmont at Wrestlution Seven. Backstage, there was talk that he was injured, but he didn't check in with the OCW doctor after the match - instead immediately leaving Los Angeles. As of right now, his contract status, and indeed his availability for potential bookings is up in the air. It's interesting to note that Xavier is apparently slated to wrestle on both Riot, and several live events this coming weekend. If Xavier doesn't show up to Riot, people are saying that he could be through with the company.

- The OWL Junior Heavyweight Title, which was unofficially defended at Wrestlution Seven has been quietly returned to the Osaka Wrestling Museum in Osaka, Japan, where it will be part of the "Legends of Puro" exhibition. The museum also received the Jacket that Paul Pugh wore to the ring, signed by both Pugh and Matsuda, as well as several "Lord Shark" action figures to hand out to local children. It's understood Pugh donated these items as thanks for the museum letting him use the OWL title, which has been property of the museum since OWL folded last December.

dirtsheet.jpg

• Mark Out! 6

No.

Will be interesting to see what the double champ does on Riot, I like the controversy that's being stirred up with the man who basically holds the company on his shoulders... or around his waste.

I also like what was done with the OWL Jr. Hvy title, very humble and shows Japanese pride. That feud was amazing.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/DaneCard.jpg

http://wrestlinglol.com/photos/14n34sp.gif

Leon AND Dane could be gone within the space of 2 weeks...and here's me thinking there is no such thing as god.
  • Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17