spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Smythe D. Wonder Returns to Riot this week. This is why you should be excited!!!

Stacey Adams

Since OCWFED has signed Smythe D. Wonder to OCW at the beginning of season 3 nowone has put more people in the seats than the self-proclaimed "Alpha-Heel". It's no secret that thousands of people pay week in and out to come and hate Canada's most spoon fed son. The offspring of an NBA player and an Olympic athlete, Smythe had the genes and the look of a superstar from day one in OCW.

But what made him noticed as a rookie was his original wrestling style. Smythe had all the flash and flare of a show-stopper mixed with the toughness and stubborness of a brawler. Punches, kicks and brutal knee, heel and elbow based leverage moves mixed with a very respectable array of agile and flowing motion moves made Smythe a threat to steal the show week in and out. The E-universe always knows they've come to see a show whenever his theme hits till this day. They secretly cheer him on night in and out.

On the microphone he's a totally different beast. He's perhaps the most hated superstar in OCW history just based on his promos. He's brash, arrogant, oblivious and noticably clever. Such a dangerous mix in sold out arenas. He easily has the crowd breaking out into chants and boos with one word sentences, a feat that is envied around the E-universe.

Smythe's return means a few things.

1. Business is about to pick up - Smythe hasn't missed a Wrestlution since he's gotten a chance to be in one and he's main evented two of them. The sky isn't even the limit for him anymore.

2. He will be in the title picture - Despite what people say about Smythe not winning the big one. The company does have a soft spot for him and with his uncanny drawing ability he will end up in the title hunt sooner than later.

3. Alot of old flames can strike up - Smythe has worked a massive amount of angles with almost everyone in the business. Between superstars wanting to work with him and the company placing him in roles to help the ratings Smythe has pretty much worked with everyone in the business. Anything can happen!!!

So this Thursday we welcome back one of OCW's most celebrated, talented, hated and hard working superstars to the ring yet again. He will add to his accomplishments and records without a doubt. The rookies will learn from his efforts, superstars will be created, storylines will be formed and people will be SDW'd. Take some time this week and watch what happens when a superstar gets it right. Or at least that's what he'll tell you when you ask him about it after the fact.

Hello

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall some Kliqish Haters,

We had The Inner Circle, now we need

The Inner Square

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

The lack of markout is out of respect... just another sign of the times... I'm gonna roll with it tho... I have returned to the Bitch-made Era of OCW... But i will enjoy my stay!!!
  • Mark Out! 2

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

The main complainer about 'over-whoring' uses his own defunct GM account to over-whore himself.....gotta love it.

I'd have actually preferred to see this edited and used as your first RP back .

Or atleast use a current Staff member to post it! Stacey Adams is old hat son!!

• Mark Out! 2

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17