spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

OCW Chill Faktor Poster release and other news

Pugh

OCWFED.com has gained some exclusive information about the upcoming Chill Faktor event which takes place on December 16 2012.

-Firstly, the official poster has leaked, and contains an image of Parker Steven's gazing upon his OCW title, which is encased in a glass chamber:

http://i49.tinypic.com/n6s01z.png

This indicates that, as is often the case with a Champion, the event will center around him in some way.

-EgoFire productions have apparently brought in nearly 10 times as much white and silver spray paint as an OCW event usually uses. According to sources, this is because the majority of the Chill Faktor set is White or Silver and they'll be required to give each finish several coats.

-Expect several OCW talents to be wearing new attires over the next few weeks, as management recently hired a new team of seamstresses and designers. Apparently "Our Hero" was heard saying "this guy looks like ass" several times at recent tapings, so took the steps to improve the way several characters appear on screen

OCWNEWS.jpg

• Mark Out! 14

No.

• Mark Out! 1

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

I'm probably biased..but that poster is fucking sweet.

CAW posters are always the best posters, the ones that play on other things, way better than the generic ones with the ppv names stuck on them.

Although I do like the Devil's night posters we use.

CF 2007 is one of my favourites.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

I'm probably biased..but that poster is fucking sweet.

CAW posters are always the best posters, the ones that play on other things, way better than the generic ones with the ppv names stuck on them.

Although I do like the Devil's night posters we use.

CF 2007 is one of my favourites.

I don't think your biased. I don't care who's on the poster it is a sweet looking poster. I'd be happy just making it onto a PPV lol.

1x OCW Television Champion

You are the reason I don't like white people. I cannot wait until you get your xbox.

So I can drive to Jersey and step on it then crush it with my amazing calves. Calfs, leg muscle things near ankle.

• Mark Out! 1

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital