The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

OCW RIOT- September 27th, 2007

Vic Vimes

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch... 45 views? We really gotta start rescheduling shows during big game debuts. I haven't seen numbers this low since the day we tested the computer knowledge of blondes in order to corner the teeny bopper market.

Figured out we just had to add "bling" and pink to laptops and thats all that mattered. If we gave away free lower back tattoos and stickers that say, "That's queen bitch to you!" they pretty much sold themselves. Hell, half of the laptops didn't even have a processor, but they loved it. Go fig.

Halo 3 killed OCW

I'm guessing from the card Morleck didn't upload the show but hey ho I get a 2nd chance as you said.. although last time I played Dave he literally did rape me

When fighting Jackson,just dont focus on putting up a nice match or ethics for that matter. Just end it,and your allowed to pick every move you want > Rey's running bulldog or choakslams,its all ok on this one.

Also dont be afraid to irish whip atleast 5 to 6 times in the match. Its all good.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7y1beZ6HA1rxb915o2_r1_500.gif

Is it me or does James vs Majin, stop after 10:30, halfway through a move?

just reload the page sometimes happens its better too download the video's then.

Good show so far haven't had time too see it fully yet, busy for S2R, but what I've seen I liked.

And Scaggs/Al Poling shut the hell up I'm EX I can come on every show I like!

2k8? I havent figured out 2k7 yet - Big Joe D

I am the First Dutch EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First European EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First True EX-Champion - The Air

Delusional? Not at all! I Speak the Truth, cause I can proof it and the others can't. Those Heavy !@#$%^&& ain't got none on me.