spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Wrestling Ichiban Weekly #4

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

Welcome to episode 4 of Wrestling Ichiban Weekly with yours truly, The Original Wrestling Journalist, Gabe Seltzer. Sorry for the delay but I was over in Japan this past weekend for Super Nihon Puroresu Ultra HDMania 5. Excellent time hanging out with old friends. This past week's episode of Ambition contained an overload of OMG and the beginning of the Queen of OCW Tournament. While on Riot, the King of OCW's Round 2 were underway. Now let's get into the reviews.

Match Reviews

Ambition 51

The first match of the night was a Round 1 Matchup in the Queen of OCW between Alice Malice & Odessa Ebony. One of the smartest wrestlers on the OCW roster, male or female, Odessa certainly showed some of her educated feet. But in the end, Alice Malice was able to pull out a victory. 3 1/4*

In the second match of the night we saw Chris Moore facing off against Da Son Of God, the returning Djesus Djones. Chris Moore is coming off a tough loss to Tobin Frost on Ambition 50 and boy did he impress me in this match by taking the victory. This match was pretty even until the end where it seemed like the confidence that Moore needs finally showed and he took control of the contest. 3 1/2*

Two of my favorite OCW newcomers, Tobin Frost and Eric Scofield faced off in an extremely stiff match. "The African American Suplex Machine" Tobin Frost tossed around Scofield at times with ease. Extremely impressive. In the end though, Scofield was able to gather himself and pull out the close victory. A very fun match. 4 1/4*

My good friends, Mugen & Matsumoto faced off against the OMG team of Michael Hollywood & "The Man of 1355 Holds" Tiberius Dupree. This was a fun match with both teams getting in tons of offense on each other. It did seem at points that the styles didn't mesh between the two teams as some awkward moments were seen. Nonetheless, a great tag team match. 4 1/2*

The main event featured my good friend Paul Pugh defending his Hardcore title against the #1 contender Justin Raze. Raze fought a tough fatal four way the week before to get this shot and its possible that he was still feeling a bit of last week in this match. When Paul Pugh's head was sent crashing through the table early in the match I thought for sure he was done for the night and that we had a new hardcore champ. He quickly recovered though and in the end pulled out a tough victory. 4 1/2*

Quick Ambition 51 Notes

What the? 62 Degrees and 15 doctorates? Shes smart enough to be my wifey.

Looks like the training that Roofus has been doing is finally paying off.

So....many....kicks

Roofus still needs to get himself together......

Michael Hollywood with the shock factor, I like it. Box Office Championship belt looks 5 Star to me.

Did Da Son of God appear through the stage?! WHAT IS THIS VOODOO MAGIC?!

Justin Raze seems confident, but is he HARDCORE?!

KOREANS?! WHERE?!

For a hardcore champion, Pugh doesn't exactly give off the demeanor of a hardcore guy

Like I said last week, Sean McGee and Tobin Frost can be a great feud. This tension between the two will only make it better.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Riot 333

This weeks edition of Riot comes in from Paris, France and we started off the night with the team of Spider & Chris Mania going against OMG's Matsuda & Tiberius Dupree. This exciting contest was centered around the extremely heated feud between Spider & Matsuda. With 4 stars of this caliber starting off the night I knew it was going to be a great night of wrestling. OMG take this one and fuel is added to the Spider, Matsuda fire. 4*

Our second match of the night saw one of the angriest men in OCW, K'Dangelo take on newcomer Chris Moore. Although KD pretty much had this match completely in control from the beginning, he couldn't finish it as fast as I'm sure he would have liked. Chris Moore almost had a chance to make a comeback, but keyword 'almost'. Moore was put in the devastating Black Rack and that was that match. 3 3/4*

Our first King of OCW Round 2 Match had the hardest working man in OCW Tobin Frost go up against Sean McGee. This feud has been brewing over the past few weeks and I'm sure fans were definitely excited to see this match. Both guys wanted to kill each other and they put on a show. In the end, it was Tobin Frost who eventually overcame those massive arms of Sean McGee. 4 1/4*

Our second King of OCW match featured one of the other members of Cerberus, Cody Storm against Jookie Marley. Marley if you recall, scored a huge upset the week before to get into the second round. Unfortunately for him, this match was all Cody Storm as Cody moves on into the semi-finals. 3 3/4*

In a surprise reentry into the King of OCW, Tiberius Dupree faced off against Jacob Trance in a round 2 match. It was pretty obvious that the match from earlier in the night may have affected Dupree as Trance was able to keep him under control for most of the match. Trance takes this one and moves onto the semi-finals. 4*

In a non-title match, OCW World Heavyweight Champion Parker Stevens took on James Rose. This match showed why Parker is the champion right now as he took control of the match and kept his composure even after a distraction by the faux-Parkers. 4*

In the final King of OCW Round 2 match of the night, Paul Pugh took on Cerberus member Leonheart in a match that I was certainly looking forward to. Boy did it live up to my expectations, these two stole the night in a fantastic contest. One of my memorable moments was when Leonheart was taunting Pugh with a handstand and Pugh simply dropkicked him down, then Leonheart repaid him when Pugh performed the same handstand. There were numerous times where I thought the match was over but in the end Pugh pulled out a hard victory and moves into the Final Four. 4 3/4* for my match of the night.

Quick Riot 333 Notes

Parker Stevens is so furious that hes gone full on racist mode

The Drought Is Over!

The truth will set you free.

Is that a Pine Push I saw there KD?

Dupree doing double duty tonight?! What a work horse

Can somebody get me a copy of OCW '08?

I guess hes not the guyyyyyy that Parker is looking for

All those Parkers, I wonder who is behind this?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

OCW Rumors and News!

OCW officials are extremely impressed with Jacob Trance as of late with both his in-ring performance and his impressive cardio for a man his size.

OCW officials are concerned with Matsuda working harder than ever and a possible burnout on the horizon. His nagging injuries are also a cause for concern considering his high intensity matches

Another OCW wrestler with rumored nagging injuries and looking to take some time off is Cody Storm.

Richard Blood, General Manager of Ambition is looking to add more talent. His success rate with Ambition as of late shows that he should be able to do a good job at getting the best out of new wrestlers.

My sources within the FBI have confirmed to me that multiple OCW wrestlers have been mentioned in documents from laboratories supplying performance-enhancing drugs. One name was of no surprise. HINT HINT. But one of the surprise names was of a rookie who most recently had a title shot. More word from this developing story when I get the information.

"The Hardest Working Man in OCW" Tobin Frost may be tapped to do a workout/motivational blu-ray disc soon.

Well that's it for this week. This week on Riot, I will sit down with the man with the biggest arms in OCW, Sean McGee for a in-depth sit down interview. So keep an eye out for that! Till next time. This is Gabe Seltzer, Arigato & Sayonara!

ichiban.jpg

• Mark Out! 10
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

No longer the Pine push, it's the back off me nicca !

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Both of y'all are Bustas... Pato is the innovator of the push... Been a Pato mainstay for 3x years...
  • Mark Out! 3

2x OCW Hardcore Champion

2x OCW Tag Team Champion

"Strong Street Style Son"-Mez Murdock

If You Have A Problem, If No One Else Can Help, And If You Can Find Them,Maybe You Can Hire...The A-Team

He would be the ultimate BlackRack victim !

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion