spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

$Money Report$ - Wrestlution Distribution!

Greatness

Welcome Ladies and Mutts to a new school edition of The $Money Report$. It's been a while. No better way to get on the re-up edition than doing it for the biggest Event in all of E-Fedding sports, Wrestlution! I wrote this over the course of 12 or so hours, so bare with me. Was taking notes while watching matches, but its quality because that's what I do. So let's kick it off ya dig!

I would like to say that was a great show. Big props to everyone who had a part in the event. I must say I liked seeing Pugh and Parker teaming up. That was nice to see, I could see them gelling well together based on characters. With that being said, I don’t know if the OOC stuff should’ve been said on our biggest PPV.

Wasn’t a big fan of it, but if it needed to be said and a message has been sent, so be it. Aries and Mania fighting was a very good match. Aries got a lot bigger than what I remembered from him. I fully expected to see him win based on my previous playing experience with him. My man Mania was holding shit down. I’m very impressed with how he played and that finish was top notch stuff. Well done to the both of them.

OCW got chickens wrestling again? That’s pretty dope. Congratulations to Kat (I think I followed that correctly) for winning . Was a pretty entertaining match-up showing that the ladies can hang in the ring as well. Liked the Tobin Frost and McGee stand-off, was a good build up for me personally . That damn A-Team. My Lord, the funniest people ever. Ghetto Pass Revokers? You can’t make this shit up. Hilarious my dudes. They had a great match with Kindred (Like y’all intro btw Kindred) and got upset.

I think the A-Team had an amazing ride as tag champs. I think the last time I looked they were the champs as well. The EX-Championship match up. Don’t know much about everyone outside of Jookie, but I must say DJesus is funny. His persona reminds me a bit of Soul Glo. Eric looks like a ,man about his business. I’m definitely down for that movement. Was a solid, solid match. I thought Jookie was gonna get it done, but Eric took opportunity by the nuts and cancelled Jookie’s reservations. Congratulations.

Dupree and Sensation are serious on the RP tip. The whole breakdown of Betterness showing classic arrogance and Sensation wise cracking on everyone, just pure gold. Swolenation was a funny kick out. I liked that Sensation. Onto the battle royal. Loved the use of this at Lution. Fast paced with four guys who want a shot at some gold. Liked Evan Knox attire and marked hard when Mugen won. Cool match between them all.

Hype vid for Suda and Spider. Looks like they have ton of history. Was a hell of a hype vid. I’m assuming they were friends/teammates? I always assumed that the Spider guy was Suda’s pops or somethin’. Regardless of the fact, the video was dope. What an entrance for Matsuda! I was hype with all the army cats doing their best Ricky Ricardo impression with the intro of Suda. That was hype. Spider and Suda match was beast mode.

That’s the first time I’ve seen niggas’ get kicked in the mouth with the catch finisher. That was pretty tight. To me that match had ton of emotion. I got wrapped in their world of hatred for each other. The ending was epic. Awesome job fellas! My man Sean McGee taking on Brock Lesnar reincarnated Tobin Frost! That shit is fire fellas. Tobin was a reversing machine. He was in a groove for a lot of the fight, but the McGee battled back in to get in his own mode. That was a nice ass match fellas. I’m so happy that McGee won. (Not to slight, Tobin. Your credentials speak for itself) But I dig McGee a lot. Glad to see him with some gold.

Leon and Sensation. I was diggin’ the attire Leon. What is this?! The guy who should’ve been my personal bodyguard, Malu makes an appearance. I marked really hard! He looks good and in great shape. Not just a big pile of man. Malu lookin’ good getting his work in on Leon. I marked for the OMG moment. Haven’t seen that done either. I thought Leon was going to win. I got heel turned by reality. Good win for Malu, but hot damn Leon… You got dealt with. I haven’t seen that type of post-match ass whoopin’ in a while my dude. Hope you see better days!

Jacoby and Cody Storm. Nice attire, Jacoby reminds me of some sort of Benoit get-up. Cody looked good, all white everything is always a good choice for the top event. Lot of good spots in the match. Had a “Hot damn” moment when Trance yanked Cody’s ass in the ass to slam him through the table. Nice spot by Cody putting him through the cell in retaliation. I can dig it! That last minute of action was too tough fellas. That piledriver Jacoby did was hot. Then Cody reverses into his special to pull out the win. That was good shit. Congratulations to him for holding it down. I was pullin’ for Trance though. I don’t recall seeing him with gold and I wanted to see that. Good game fellas.

OK, Pugh! You looked good in the intro, but I was very upset I didn’t hear that WCW-like theme sir! Get that shit together! Dupree is a pimp. Came straight outta 2007 with the AJ Phoenix hair but better in HD quality and hair products. The Better Cape of truth was a nice touch as well. Was a nice match. Would’ve liked to see a tad more weapons used. Pugh may have given my man Dupree brain damage. All them damn Pughdigree? Yeah, congrats shit was nice.

Main Event time. Dims working two Lutions in a row for the title going up against Pee-Stee. Liked the attires on both guys nicely done fellas. Was a straight forward match. Pee-stee grabbed it by the balls. I thought Dims was going to pull something out late, but Stee was too much for on this night. Congratulations to the retaining champion. From beginning to end this was a HIGH CLASS PPV. Top to bottom. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. You guys did an awesome job. Proud of all of you. That’s all I got for now and thanks for reading.. Keep it up, OCW! Stay strong!

• Mark Out! 12

• OCW World Heavyweight Champion [3 Times]
  • CCW Champion [1 Time]
  • Future Investment Winner 2006 [inaugural]
  • 2007 OCW Co-Wrestler of the Year [ W/ Nate Ortiz] They just couldn't give it to a black!
  • OCW Hall of Famer | Class 2008

[/Quote]

Father of Royce and Theodore J Bentley

Future OCW Champions (It's gonna happen one day whores!)

Well done greatness. I am pleased you took notice and I am sure the next generation.rcoates it as we'll.

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital