PDA

View Full Version : CCW Turmoil Card 10-08-07

Gabe Richards
10-02-2007, 10:32 PM
http://www.ccwfed.net/ccw/images/turmoilsmall.jpg (http://www.ocwfed.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=48&day=2007-10-2)
NOW THAT'S HOW YOU GET PINK EYE!

Brad Bauer
10-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Dear Air,

I'm so sorry that I have to end your career next week live on Turmoil. You were a good entertainer, performer, and somewhat decent air guitarist (despite clearly jobbing to Soul Glo). I intend to mame, injure, and break your face when you enter my ring surrounded by steel. Tea Time won't be the same without you...but I'm sure the goddamn monkey will still be over, so enjoy your last week of eating solid foods and breathing normally for a while. I predict straws full of jello and sponge baths from 48 year old male nurses in your near future.

Sincerely,

The CCW Television Champion (screw you Geomon, I'm not giving it back)

BRADBauer!!!!

Seth Morrison
10-02-2007, 11:06 PM
Dear Air,

I'm so sorry that I have to end your career next week live on Turmoil. You were a good entertainer, performer, and somewhat decent air guitarist (despite clearly jobbing to Soul Glo). I intend to mame, injure, and break your face when you enter my ring surrounded by steel. Tea Time won't be the same without you...but I'm sure the goddamn monkey will still be over, so enjoy your last week of eating solid foods and breathing normally for a while. I predict straws full of jello and sponge baths from 48 year old male nurses in your near future.

Sincerely,

BRADBauer!!!!

I will remember air for his work with the homeless. He was a good patron, and a hell of a cook. He was full of laughs, and face makeup.

RIP Air, we wont forget you.

Heaton
10-03-2007, 01:22 AM
lol @ Time pulling double duty maybe

The Air
10-03-2007, 08:07 AM
Dear Air,

Sincerely,

BRADBauer!!!!

Dear BRADBauer,

In response too your letter. I hope for your sake you'll get Double A's dick out of your mouth and let my monkey stop butt-humping your ass, if you even want too realize a fraction of what you said. I guess a man can always try, but trying and succeeding is something else. Take it from a real former Television Champion you ain't nowhere yet, Chump! If it wasn't for Double A s(h)aving your ass all the time, you would still be down in jobber hell. So why don't you just keep your ass on the ground when you face me in the steel cage and stay down untill I escaped from the cage. It would save your pretty face and me a lot of energy. Capiche!

Signed,

A Real former Television Champion and soon too be EX-Champion,

The 'motherfucking' "NEW" Air .... BITCH!!!!!!!!

Leon Valentine
10-03-2007, 08:42 AM
I'm so sorry that I have to end your career next week live on Turmoil.

ZOMG theres another orton...

Smythe D. Wonder
10-03-2007, 09:02 AM
What the hell is this... where are CCW`s Main Eventers??? a CCW show without the Steve, MMM, RD MONEY and VERSUS... is pretty much unwatchable...

but with a huge storyline developing... I`m gonna have to tune in to see where everything goes... hmmm... decisions....

Versus
10-03-2007, 09:06 AM
What the hell is this... where are CCW`s Main Eventers??? a CCW show without the Steve, MMM, RD MONEY and VERSUS... is pretty much unwatchable...

but with a huge storyline developing... I`m gonna have to tune in to see where everything goes... hmmm... decisions....

I'll make sure to rp so it's watchable for ya Smythe. ;)

Gabe Richards
10-03-2007, 09:17 AM

And what the fuck would you know about Main Eventing? Let alone Upper Midcarding, let alone Midcarding, let alone Lower Midcarding. When the jobbers arn't being used right then voice your unwanted opinion.

Smythe D. Wonder
10-03-2007, 09:38 AM
actually... Gabe... I was on a CCW show once... and I MAIN EVENTED...

you see in OCW I`m a high low/low mid carder... but in CCW I`m MAIN EVENT MATERIAL... once again proving that OCW is forever > CCW... DND can`t help you guys... only Smythe DaWonder can... we`ll talk for let`s say 5,000 OCW dollars a week... my contracts almost up... and Vic is giving me the screw job with this 3 on 1 crap...

The Air
10-03-2007, 09:44 AM
actually... Gabe... I was on a CCW show once... and I MAIN EVENTED...

you see in OCW I`m a high low/low mid carder... but in CCW I`m MAIN EVENT MATERIAL... once again proving that OCW is forever > CCW... DND can`t help you guys... only Smythe DaWonder can... we`ll talk for let`s say 5,000 OCW dollars a week... my contracts almost up... and Vic is giving me the screw job with this 3 on 1 crap...

Both Guys in the M.E. can kick your sorry ass.

And Gabe at least gives the right people a push unlike wwe/tna and which you are currently asking in a strange and weird way.

Why we need Smythe on CCW is beyond my knowledge.

Smythe D. Wonder
10-03-2007, 09:49 AM
Brad Bauer... Kick my ass... HAHAHA.... I have no problem with you guys getting your shine... but we know that OCW will be putting together the better show this week... and just for the record AIR... I`ve been in the ring with everyone who`s anyone... You and Bauer are nothing but CCW Scum... at the BOTTOM of the totem pole

Tyro Kraven
10-03-2007, 10:08 AM
Why is that idiot of a Cooper trying to find inner-peace? Comes crying to Versus cause i told him to shuve that hand up his ass? Big boo hoo,he's huge, that is a real advantage in a fight , he should enjoy it ..embrace it..fight till you can fight no longer. It's human nature ..to fight..so stop being such a big wuss ..shut up and fight.

Carlos Cruz
10-03-2007, 11:55 AM
My first win in god knows how long and you keep me off the card, probably because of the little injuries I received.

Oh I get it, nobodys wants to see me try to carry on my winning streak and demolish DoW at the same time but remember the longer I stay away, the bigger urge I will get for taking my revenge.

Its good to see some of the other CCW wrestlers prove themselves to CCW. This will be one interesting show.

Brad Bauer
10-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Brad Bauer... Kick my ass... HAHAHA.... I have no problem with you guys getting your shine... but we know that OCW will be putting together the better show this week... and just for the record AIR... I`ve been in the ring with everyone who`s anyone... You and Bauer are nothing but CCW Scum... at the BOTTOM of the totem pole

This guy forgets where he got his first rub from. And no, I'm not talking about when you were 13 and discovered that when you touch the canadian noodle it shoots sauce. I'm referring to your initial run as the S Jobber. In essence, I made you S jobber...and I can break you. Your talents are overshadowed by your ego.

CCW's ratings are almost ppv like each week that DnD decide to grace you with their presence. That Verus guy ain't doing a bad job either.

The rookies on CCW programming are more over than the ME's in OCW. That Tyro Kraven has more Charisma than half of the OCW roster combined. RD Money hasn't even made his presence felt yet and he still owns Most of OCW by himself. Enough said for now...you're boring me just thinking about it.

Parker
10-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Carlos-You may have beaten Ov,but that just moves you up my shit list! good job your not booked, get your rest,you'll need it...

Seth Morrison
10-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Please do a shoot promo on me. For i am a lonely jobber trying to make it in a big mans world. DnD would destroy me, as i know where i stand in ocw. The very bottom. So please gabe sign me, as i want mushroom wapped by the most exciting tag team to ever grace a wrestling organization. Oh how i pray i can get mushroom whapped.

Sounds like someone is praying for a shoot promo. Actually it sounds like someone is BEGGING for a shoot promo.

Sjobber do you realize 1 out of every 3 canadians suffer from IBS. Irritable BITCH syndrome. Oh there is help Sjobber. its called DnD. We can make sure that bitchness goes away. So please sign to CCW, as we will make you a casualty.

The Steve
10-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Looks like a WWE card....not a bad show until the last 30-45 minutes.

Alex Cooper
10-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Why is that idiot of a Cooper trying to find inner-peace? Comes crying to Versus cause i told him to shuve that hand up his ass? Big boo hoo,he's huge, that is a real advantage in a fight , he should enjoy it ..embrace it..fight till you can fight no longer. It's human nature ..to fight..so stop being such a big wuss ..shut up and fight.
Hey, I don't need to go around breaking people in two to feel good about myself.

Didn't you watch the Spider man movie? With Great Power, comes great oppurtunity to do what you please because you're too much of a big bastard for them to stop you.

Well I don't think that's exactly what it was, but my point still stands.

Seth Morrison
10-03-2007, 02:30 PM
Looks like a WWE card....not a bad show until the last 30-45 minutes.

thats wrong steve. Dont hate, appreciate! You <3 DnD.

Kip Conrad
10-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Why am I booked on a competing program? I am in OCW, not CCW.

Gabe Richards
10-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Why am I booked on a competing program? I am in OCW, not CCW.

It's an EX Tournament for a shot at the EX Title. Some guys from CCW will be on Riot as well, we just split up the groups. More OCW EX's than CCW EX's.