TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

The NEW DESK Episode 4 - Biscuits and Jam

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

Welcome to another edition of the NEW DESK. This week we go into Chill Faktor 2014, Riot, and anything else that encompasses the OCW Nation.

desk.jpg

• Mark Out! 2
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Such a fucking Nate mark...let the man retire in peace.

Trying to turn him into OCW's Sgt. Slaughter...

• Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Couple of things in feedback. Appreciate you guys putting the writing over. I appreciate any feedback, good or bad, on my shit, but I'll always call people out for getting so literal about the shit. Do you guys realize that the two people being put into the Hall of Fame this year are famous for babbling about loading spaceships with rocket fuel and identifying with fucking amphibians?

On Luke's FPR, and this was my main beef with the Jacob thing the other day, I wasn't even trying to go at Jacob about uploading the match or whatever but about FPR. As I've been playing matches, people smarten me up constantly on the fly. When you watch earlier matches from Luke and I, we're super timid, but people have told us, mid match, "step up the pace here, you can attack here, you can pick me up and get another move in", people have been working with me to get my in-ring product up. When you wait until after the match, and say some passive aggressive stuff like "There were some FPR issues but I passed that along to Pato because it's not my job", that's what I mean when I call people's efforts into question.

This only gets better when you make it better. Believe it or not, not everyone is out to get you. Some people might have some FPR issues because they're fucking new. Take a minute during that moment and explain, "hey man, see what you did there? That's against FPR, in this situation, try doing this to make it look better without being unfair". Speak up, smarten us up, let us know where we can improve.

You get what you put in. The entire OCW grows when one wrestler does. It's not just Pato's job to improve the OCW, it's all of our collective responsibility as members of the OCW. So everybody, when you see some shit, speak up about it in the moment. It's a lot easier to learn when the example is right in front of you than to hear it referenced bitterly on the forums days later and then have Pato hit you up and say "remember that match you had five days ago? There was a moment where you fucked it up", it's hard to learn that way.

I will say that it gets kind of confusing cause some people have a very aggressive style and really bring it to you. Like I don't feel like KD goes against any FPR, but he gives you no room to breathe in a match and I get the feeling that was what inspired Luke heading into that Trance match. I've seen in the past where he slows it down a bit more to work the crowd, but most of you guys will immediately punish on that, which is what led to his "heel" promo on Riot. It is definitely tough to get all of that down without an Ambition typed program for us rookies but, just work with us and we'll get there.

I agree about Luke's look, I'd like to see his old gear with the shaved head and the chains, I think there's something there. Luke seemed to be trying to get a unique look and I appreciated it though.

I'm a big Tobin mark and was torn between him and Sean for that spot in the Main event. I don't know if he had a run before I got here but I think Sean has a World title run in his future. Buffness has champion charisma and a champion look.

Tobin is the Kurt Angle of OCW, just technical and power wise.

Who's Parker?

We need a system, where people who vanish or go inactive get written off injury wise or something. It could be used to really elevate people storyline wise, and it is a much better system than guys like Hollywood just not showing up. Imagine if you had Dims break or fracture something on Hollywood. That would have given him that momentum you guys commented on him missing as the guy waiting to cash in on the world champ. You have this storyline that you can play off, and it explains Hollywood's absence for however long it goes.

Put a link at the bottom of each page on the cards that takes you to the following page, then on the finale put a link that takes you back to the forums. Make that shit big.

I have a bit of experience with design stuff, CSS mostly, so when the time comes to start working on design shit for either the cards or the forums or the site in general let me know and I'll see if there's anything I can do to help.

• Mark Out! 5

de7fe5a74875311b05346aba8e534168.gif

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Awards%202k18/UpdateOTY18.png

• Administrators
Couple of things in feedback. Appreciate you guys putting the writing over. I appreciate any feedback, good or bad, on my shit, but I'll always call people out for getting so literal about the shit. Do you guys realize that the two people being put into the Hall of Fame this year are famous for babbling about loading spaceships with rocket fuel and identifying with fucking amphibians?

On Luke's FPR, and this was my main beef with the Jacob thing the other day, I wasn't even trying to go at Jacob about uploading the match or whatever but about FPR. As I've been playing matches, people smarten me up constantly on the fly. When you watch earlier matches from Luke and I, we're super timid, but people have told us, mid match, "step up the pace here, you can attack here, you can pick me up and get another move in", people have been working with me to get my in-ring product up. When you wait until after the match, and say some passive aggressive stuff like "There were some FPR issues but I passed that along to Pato because it's not my job", that's what I mean when I call people's efforts into question.

This only gets better when you make it better. Believe it or not, not everyone is out to get you. Some people might have some FPR issues because they're fucking new. Take a minute during that moment and explain, "hey man, see what you did there? That's against FPR, in this situation, try doing this to make it look better without being unfair". Speak up, smarten us up, let us know where we can improve.

You get what you put in. The entire OCW grows when one wrestler does. It's not just Pato's job to improve the OCW, it's all of our collective responsibility as members of the OCW. So everybody, when you see some shit, speak up about it in the moment. It's a lot easier to learn when the example is right in front of you than to hear it referenced bitterly on the forums days later and then have Pato hit you up and say "remember that match you had five days ago? There was a moment where you fucked it up", it's hard to learn that way.

I will say that it gets kind of confusing cause some people have a very aggressive style and really bring it to you. Like I don't feel like KD goes against any FPR, but he gives you no room to breathe in a match and I get the feeling that was what inspired Luke heading into that Trance match. I've seen in the past where he slows it down a bit more to work the crowd, but most of you guys will immediately punish on that, which is what led to his "heel" promo on Riot. It is definitely tough to get all of that down without an Ambition typed program for us rookies but, just work with us and we'll get there.

I agree about Luke's look, I'd like to see his old gear with the shaved head and the chains, I think there's something there. Luke seemed to be trying to get a unique look and I appreciated it though.

I'm a big Tobin mark and was torn between him and Sean for that spot in the Main event. I don't know if he had a run before I got here but I think Sean has a World title run in his future. Buffness has champion charisma and a champion look.

Tobin is the Kurt Angle of OCW, just technical and power wise.

Who's Parker?

We need a system, where people who vanish or go inactive get written off injury wise or something. It could be used to really elevate people storyline wise, and it is a much better system than guys like Hollywood just not showing up. Imagine if you had Dims break or fracture something on Hollywood. That would have given him that momentum you guys commented on him missing as the guy waiting to cash in on the world champ. You have this storyline that you can play off, and it explains Hollywood's absence for however long it goes.

Put a link at the bottom of each page on the cards that takes you to the following page, then on the finale put a link that takes you back to the forums. Make that shit big.

I have a bit of experience with design stuff, CSS mostly, so when the time comes to start working on design shit for either the cards or the forums or the site in general let me know and I'll see if there's anything I can do to help.

The match stuff was shit I preached and preached about for ages. When I used to record id let the kids know on the fly its better that way. The injury shit used to be done. I sound like a broken fucking record. WE USED TO DO DIS!!!!!

>_<

Gonna steal the "When You do Better OCW Does Better" fucking gold!

• Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Jay gets mad when I go over.

Jay gets mad when I don't get over.

Jay says I don't put anyone over.

Jay doesn't notice I had a mini story specifically to put Cody over (and accidentally put Pugh over too).

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/292/tumblr_lz376laNSq1qaygy7o1_500.jpg

• Mark Out! 4
tumblr_mv2muflCfG1s5bl5xo1_500.gif

In all the years I've been here, this is easily in the top 5 entrances I've seen in OCW.

There shouldn't even be a category for best entrance at the awards this year, just give it straight to OMG.

• Mark Out! 5

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

• Administrators
Jay gets mad when I go over.

Jay gets mad when I don't get over.

Jay says I don't put anyone over.

Jay doesn't notice I had a mini story specifically to put Cody over (and accidentally put Pugh over too).

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/292/tumblr_lz376laNSq1qaygy7o1_500.jpg

It's ok Suda

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/the-ticket/css/Danny%20Glover%20and%20Mel%20Gi.jpg

<3

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry