spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

New Desk Ep6

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

The platform to rant, rave bitch and bemoan OCW continues as Our Hero is joined by The GM Dan, and guest Co-Host Golden Tones Warren.

desk.jpg

• Mark Out! 4
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure this house is the residence formerly known as Hairline's. Gibbs stole his Atlanta mansion a few years back and I remember him running it down for fun, so I assumed it was the same place. So Pugh's pandering to his crowd xD. Yeah, GhettOCW needs to hire some smarter employees, because they really were all distracted by the throwing of a chair.

No one's a big fan, let alone a fan at all, of Bill Pine. The bout wasn't back and forth. It was back and then forth. It was mostly Pine and then mostly Anna, and then Pine put it away. It was a very fun match to watch though.

OCW's rich. We all know you supply a private locker room to everyone. It reminded me of Striker as well. I kind of wish they had gone a little longer before Luke left. I thought it was funny, but the joke was a little short.

I'm not 100% sure that I followed all of the A-Team's involvement in this weeks Riot. I got a little turned around, I think. Probably not a good idea to be watching Riot at 3 AM. It was all good writing, and I think I understood it at the end as: C4 tries to make a deal with the A-Team but Mugen fucks it up. Tibby wants Pugh in tact for Dims so he tries to pay the A-Team off to not kill them. But I am still curious as to what the original C4 deal was. Aside from throwing the match, I'm not totally sure what they'd be asking for. I guess to attack OMG, but I wouldn't be dealing with my opponent of the night if I were the A-Team. I think Dupree was still playing face, he was trying ot save the ME at the Clash.

Bedlam's RP was pretty awesome!

RK's finisher is a similar move to the skullcrushing finale, but I think the in game name is something like full-nelson bulldog.

Those DDT's on the ladder should have killed that man.

Some things have to go post match in the ring. Even if they're a spoiler, people should be trained enough not to read past the match because most RP's after matches spoil something.

No offense guys, but you all need more people on there that watch the whole thing. Dims watched most of it, Jay watched like half, and Pugh glosses over lots of stuff. And not that I'm trying to force my way into this, but if you're looking for someone since I have no Friday classes I always have riot watched pretty ASAP.

I remember you burning that shit down to the ground. Terrifying. How often is Dimsmore even at his residence, why would he go out of his way to live somewhere when he's traveling all over the world all the time?

I wouldn't show weakness either Pugh.

Dimsmore built the spa, is that manly enough for you Jay?! What the fuck are you doing? xD.

All of the doctors were sacked to make room in the buget for Rk's dressing room/classroom.

I would think pre-recorded would be good for putting together the show because you can put it virtually anywhere.

It's a little cheesy because he went for the DR check on the ground and then a wakeup taunt. If it was a chain grapple won or something like that it wouldn't be as big a thing to me (which I know sounds dumb, but still).

It should matter. This bugs me a lot. You should have to win to be seen as having real momentum in OCW. I mean I wouldn't take Tobin's title shot from him because K.D. beat him, nor do I think he's any less of a viable threat to becoming champ again. But to have the owner say "it's not like the WWE where it matters" (which it doesn't actually matter in the WWE) makes it seem like winning doesn't carry that much weight in OCW.

Going over this RP and then knowing the Trance/Tobin one comes after, Jay you really missed some good shit not seeing the second half of the show. I prefer in the ring RP's because with a show mentality, you want most of the action to come in front of the live crowd.

Trance killed me in the final match, and I reversed every single finisher he went for and came out on top. Killed him in the other ones though (sorry Trance). That HIAC went 21:55 with two long ass entrances. Eat a dick!

quatro four? 44? +44 Blink 182's reincarnate that was then sacrificed to bring back Blink. The worksmanship for the symbiote attires was fantastic, but I still hate seeing Topher Grace play Venom again. I could understand treating this ME as special if only because the tag titles haven't been seen let alone defended in FOREVER. This could be a crowning achievement for Pugh if he wins it and becomes a grandslammer. It had big time feel, but yeah, I think the symbiotes may have been a little over kill myself. If Pugh's going Cloud, Mugen's going Barrett. Can you imagine a Lariat with that machine gun arm?! This was ripped from New Japan? Now I like it a little less :/.

I assume Pugh, someone who flies a whole lot more than Cody Storm knows this, but I only recently discovered that they changed the button mapping for arial moves. It's now based on holding or not holding X while you do it, instead of pushing a direction with X like it used to be.

• Mark Out! 3

If it's not evident by now, I'm the only member of staff who watches thee ENTIRE show.

That alone gives me the right to cut you off while you pretend to know what your talking about.

I didn't finish the desk, only got thru about 85%, but it was a good show

• Mark Out! 3

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

I really enjoy these desks and I am not talking about the first 15 minutes about me or because my name was there.

I’ll try and keep this short and sweet which is hard for me because I can’t do that lol.

I agree with everything that was said and like I said last week, I don’t dislike anyone here. I spoke with KD and he explained that deleting people off xbox live has rubbed people in the wrong way so for that I am sorry. All though cause of the situation at the time, I can see why Dimsmore and other people might see it as I had that disagreement with Dan at the time, so I deleted everyone. That isn’t the case, it was dumb me deleting people but I needed some space to myself.

Last year was a bit of a low point for me. I am not someone who will go and tell you my business or want people to feel sorry for me. We all have our life’s outside of OCW. Everyone here spends a lot of time here in OCW weather on Xbox live or on the boards. Along with work and all the other stuff going on in my life I feel as if I could never catch a break.

I spoke to Jay twice about leaving and he is just used to me by now lol. Then I saw Parker leave and felt I had something to do with that with all the constant arguing going on. Me and Parker for example never always see eye to eye in OCW but outside it we get along and same for some people here including Pugh. I just got sick of arguing with people as I do it enough in work then when I spoke to Pugh before going, I thought it was best for me to go because I wasn’t enjoying myself and it was like I was the issue.

I don’t need to touch on why I am back because Jay pretty much said that for me.

As far as everything else. I don’t use social media much anyway but I deactivated a lot of stuff like twitter, I use Facebook mostly for my family. I am not someone who really has a lot to say.

I not added everyone back on xbox live yet because I not been on and figured some people might not want me to just add them. I spoke with a few people and they understand me. When I next go onto play Fable (hopefully tonight.) I am going to add people, if anyone wants to hold grudges that’s your choice and you don’t need to accept my request. I know I left in shitty circumstances so I get it.

Anyway, enough about me. I said what I wanted to say on this matter now and that’s it from me. I will just say thank you for using my RP as I know you all could have said no fuck off. So thanks and for Jay who took time to look at it and edit it too.

Looking forward too KOT next. Hope you guys do one this weekend ^^

29103312_10160037931900655_5402782439883931648_n.jpg?oh=5d5ee4712dbd60e54af1346604e60a28&oe=5B3A4E29

You say hold a grudge, I say playing it smart.

Some people's trust can be no sold with an apology.

Danny and I are not one of those people.

• Mark Out! 1

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation