spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Desk Episode 7

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

The gang is back with and hitting the ground harder than patolomai at the buffet table. Joined by the General Manager of Riot, the head booker and a special guest. The crew goes ham on The Clash, and Riot 370. Must listen!

desk.jpg

• Mark Out! 3
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Jay exploding at 56 minutes is amazing.
  • Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

I know that the last thing OCW needs is more title belts for Brennan to collect (how much more success do you need in a day? This guy is gonna have rookies as Edgeheads by the time Lution rolls around), but I really think that a lot of the bullshit lately comes down into a split between what people want out of OCW. I have to correct myself in saying that, there really is nothing wrong or dumb about someone who comes here to get their competitive itch out and writing / storylines are just sort of part of that for them. I just think that, that marquee person does have to be a content work horse, and a #TeamReliable sort of person. If that's not your thing it's not your thing. In WWF/WWE history, the IC title was that workhorse title, and it really had as much credibility and importance at times as the World title, without having the stigma of always needing a story plastered all over it.

You know when the IC title is up it's supposed to be a battle. No finger poke of doom bullshit. I remember someone was saying, you know with competitive style players, you're going to see a fight. Maybe having a title that is that sticks warrior division would help the issue in a compound way. Players who mostly want to compete can do that. You can still have storylines and promos but it doesn't have this cloud over it's head of needing a hot feud to be worth the title. It also becomes the storyline. "We're here to fight for that damn title and that's what we're gonna do!" I picture a Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle style motivation going down on something like that.

de7fe5a74875311b05346aba8e534168.gif

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Awards%202k18/UpdateOTY18.png

The end part of the show really ironicly sums up the vicious cicle of wrestling, tv or video game lol.

Some guys who "look the part",may even posses the ability to entertain and fued properly but can't win the matches, to make them a sustainable champion.

Some guys who are capable of making a credible defending champion, lack the presence and charisma of a champion,

And you have the small few who have both, but get tired eventually from being relied upon everytime and they dont want the burden of being a champion, lol.

--------------------------------------------------------

Also, something that i picked up as like an underling theme from the podcast.

Caw appearance and charachter image are so much more important then people realise. Like i mentioned in a different post. Your caw basicly determines the minamal and maximum of your potential place on the roster. And its just my personal believe that its just Cody's caw that doesnt look the part. For me "looking the part" is a more powerfull tool then "writing the part".

For example, Jay is an excellent writer, BUT under the persona of "Leonheart" that writting gets overwhelmed, over powered in a way by the image that people have of Leonheart.

I think this is basicly the same problem that Cody has right now. An "image" is established and i dont think any amount of writing is going to be able overcome that problem.

• Mark Out! 4

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g58/Undertaker1012/281x211.jpg

Finishers: "Where is Tyro?!" (Front,F-U 2)

"Faaaceeebusstaaaaaah!!" ( Back, Facebuster 06)

Signature moves: Oversell punches (Grapple)

Fancy footwork punches (Grapple)

Cody is essentially the white Bobby Lashley.
  • Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Just playing devils advocate, but how do you expect Cody to know when the Riot content is slim? He's not an admin, he can't see the Riot submissions.

You assume that riot is always needing content. Simple. You're the World Champion, you're more important.

No.