spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Straight Shoot'in With Jay

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

Good Evening Ladies and Gents

Welcome to The V3 Edition of Straight Shoot'in with Jay. Better known as the text edition of The Desk. Since my main rigs have been fucked beyond all recognition I figure I should just write things out, while not nearly as powerful as a voice the written word has been used for centuries and maybe just maybe it can have the desired effect.

If you are expecting a bullshit flame fest or a pointless shoot, then you should know that that is not the case sorry charlie. Basically I wanted to take this time out and let EVERYONE from the bottom to the top know that it is time to make a change. See the great thing about OCWFED is that despite the whining and crying when its time to get down to business we get it done 100% of the time everytime. Thats why there petty squabbles dont bother me because they are no hinderance on the actual product.

But enough about that negative tripe the point and focus of this editorial is quite simple, it is now time to rise above, to step up if you will. OCWFED is now 2 brand offering something that has not been set in a long time the chance to achieve things you never could with 1 huge roster. Guys are injured left and right which means a basic open invitation to making yourself something grand. Yet still most of you sit there with your thumb up your ass. In all honesty it is time for allot of you people to take the initiative and to prove to use why you are here.

There is a laundry list of problems but there is also allot of simple solutions. 1st things 1st dragging out a match does not and will not make you and your opponent look good it just doesnt. No matter how you want to debate this when the match looks like its over and it drags on for another 10 minutes you are doing yourself and the community a disservice. Now there is a stark contrast from dragging a match out and then having someone who refuses to lose, (See Deano Horse, Carlos Cruz).

It comes down to match flow, which means 2 guys who are similarly matched when this occurs the matches are 10 times better and are not dragged out. This also goes for payperviews, the thought is there to make a match great. But dragging a ppv match is not the way to go. A great example of a long match that was not drawn out was the 3 way Hardcore match despite being nearly 35 mins long the match was never dull. And to me its amazing because as soon as i saw the 35 min timer I thought to myself sigh, but after the 1st 5 mins I was hooked these 3 guys brought something unique to the table and kept me entertained for 35 mins.

The same goes for cutscene movies, you dont need to have a 5 min beating after the 1st 2 mins it gets boring. I cannot tell you how bored I get after a an attack video that tries to hit as many OH MY GOD spots as possible. Its simple you only need to be devastating once if not twice. After that your message as been sent, we get it your a bad ass any more and its overkill which is boring.

Another caveat I want to talk about which will most notably cause much debate or even hypocrisy on my part is the whole topic of ego. I want to be perfectly clear about this if your ego is beyond the scope of human, You will not go far in OCWFED. What does this mean it simple, while everyone here has some form of ego. The ego that I see is what determines to me if someone is worthy. One thing to note is I told a guy like time I dont see him as a champion and I couldnt explain why. Well I do have a minor explanation, once upon a time he had a nice following he then bulks up hits the heavy division and gets a few good wins. So rather than be humble he develops a minor chip and maybe it my perception but he had a match with AA or Brad or both I forget and he comes to me in what I can only describe as Shawn Michaels 1994 and it pretty much put me off. This is not to say that Justin is cast out in the books or that he wont ever get anywhere, he is doing his thing and one day he will get where he wants to be. The point of that example is when you show me that bullshit ego your pretty much putting a big X on yourself. Hell even Kage has an ego but its to the point where it isnt a detriment to his work ethic, he isnt above helping a rookie get his feet wet, see KAAAAANG JAMES.

I always go back to Nate Ortiz because he is one of those people who embodies OCWFED, despite all his ackolades he is still very humble and despite what any one jobber or midcard says to him he isnt offended he does what he does best and beats the ever loving shit out of people. Allot of you guys dont have that some of you think you are beyond fail. Which is fine but the best bet is to not let me see it because there is one thing I dont do thats feed ego I look to crush outward egos because it makes me smile inside. Truth be told its simple BE REAL, your driving force should NOT BE WHAT PUTS ME OVER!!! but what makes the Company look good. And why? because when you make the company look good, you and your opponent look good and thats good for business.

Back to my initial topic, which is simply this initiative, you dont always have to run every nuance by me but if you want feedback if im around I am more than willing to give it to you. You should want to succeed not for yourself but for the company. We give you all the tools you need to be the next Kage, Ortiz, RD Money, Vega, Geomon. You need to take the initiative and do so thou. Its a combination of things really you have to make yourself compelling, doesnt necessarily mean more rp's or videos but you basically need to make us the community or audience care about you. Best example I can give is DJ Chino being admin I checked out a match and while I wont spoil it I asked someone is it just me or do you not look forward to a DJ Chino match? We both agreed that DJ Chino is very entertaining, hence we look forward to seeing him in action.

And while I have you here I might as well speak on this. Currently both Vic Vimes and Gabe Richards have been putting forth quality shows, however while there is discussion it is pretty minimal. Frankly the only time a show gets good ratings is when there is one of those fucking stupid bitchfests. And even then it isnt attributing to show ratings merly views so everyone can chime in the stupidity. That is partly my fault for making the rating system merely count as views and replies. Thats not going to change for the foreseeable future.

While compared to everyone else even our minimal discussion is leaps and bounds everywhere else, it just seems stupid. That we used to have much deeper discussion on shows in V2. From matches you enjoyed matches you didnt, work ethic, spots now a days its just oh good match. I know for a fact its not the show size because PPV's draw the kind of attention shows used to. In depth discussions favorite moments etc. So all I ask is in addition to the markouts, take some time out of your life, and drop some comments, what did you enjoy, what did you not enjoy? I already know most of you fuckers like to skim around, so why not talk about what you skimmed and maybe someone will bring to your attention something you missed so you can go back and check it out. And who knows upon rechecking you might find something really cool that you missed out on.

It bothers me because I know we are better than that. Granted back in the day I used to chime in allot but I shouldnt have to hold your hands in order for you guys to get motivated to say anything about your comrades work. Remember we are here because we want to be here, well that in if you leave to go someplace else your pretty much blacklisted <_< but yea we are here because we want to be here, and because for better or worse this is the place to be and it works.

So to reiterate the above we offer you plenty of tools to "Get Yourself Over" Player related news that can be sent to Stacy Clark or Bloom, or hell do it yourself as long as you do it right,Roleplays, Fan Forum Vids etc. If you are not where you want to be in OCWFED its no ones fault but your own remember that.

And while we are on that subject remember to be ethical the rule of thumb is if im disgusted you fucked up. No matter how much you want to validate things if im disgusted you fucked up period end of discussion. There are plenty of examples to cite but I wont delve into that matter.

Lastly this bitch fest nonsense will be coming to a close, if I have to assign bitch monitors like we are in 3rd grade I will. If you got beef take it to Aim or take it to PM's. You can do your mean girls routine on your own fucking time. There is nothing wrong with mature discussions but I wont tolerate stupidity you mother fuckers are grown. And if you want to get sandy vaginas when I start deleting posts and threads then go fuck yourself, Im tired of looking at stupid shit. I am not here to give you reach arounds and pretend to be nice to you to talk shit when you aint looking. I can appreciate e that you gents keep it real with each other. As opposed to other places where everyone pretends to be nice only to talk shit when they arent looking we are better than that. But again im tired so hug it out, work it out, call what ya want but if its stupid im removing it you dont like it feel free to write a letter in triplicit and shove it up your ass.

That about wraps it up from Bossolini, in short what you choose to become here is largly in your favor so make the best of it and dont be a cheesy cunt like Versus.

One Love

J.C.S

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

'Straight shootin with Jaysin'?...that title is fucked up as we all know your sperm dont swim straight,more 'backwards'..hence the resulting shitservant :)

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

• Administrators
'Straight shootin with Jaysin'?...that title is fucked up as we all know your sperm dont swim straight,more 'backwards'..hence the resulting shitservant :)

Ouch Pee Stee just ouch.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

See how much you laugh when i cock my leg and piss on your lawnmower...doggy style!

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

• 3 weeks later...