spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

OCW Inside Issue One: Being D.Y.Nasty

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen and Welcome to the premiere edition of OCW Inside I am Matthew Turkleton Bloom. OCW Inside where we pull back the curtain of E-Sports and or Entertainment and get a glimpse of what makes and what it takes to be an OCW Superstar.

We are joined here by D.Y.Nasty, one of the newest rookies here for Season 11 of Online Championship Wrestling. That is actually a misnomer as D.Y.Nasty was briefly apart of Season 10 before making his exit from OCW under controversial terms.

Bloom

Let's start off with some softball questions! Your name is D.Y. Nasty for those in the cheap seats where did you come up with that name?

D.Y.Nasty

It started as a joke. There was a huge gang in my school who called themselves a branch off of the infamous "Vicelords" gang. They were called Dynasty. So I thought it would be funny to to call them "nasty" with a DY. So I used a black marker and put periods after the "D" and the "Y" and they started calling themselves...D. Y. Nasty. They were pretty feared and the moment you heard "D. Y. Nasty" you ran. I figured, it fits me perfectly. Plus.....my real name is Daniel Youngblood so it's quite fitting.

Bloom

Do you see yourself changing it in your OCW career?

D.Y.Nasty

Never. My name will be the name that strikes fear. When you see "D. Y. Nasty" you know 2 things are gonna happen. 1. You're about to go to war and 2. You're about to be in pain. My name is my legacy. I have kept this name as I traveled the world. It's more than just a joke turned into my name. It's my legacy. People who change aren't comfortable with who they are. I'm very happy with who I am and my name will be remembered as the greatest wrestler to ever strap up a pair of boots.

Bloom

A little known secret was that during Season 10 you had a problem with management. In your own words D.Y, what caused this rift with OCW and yourself?

D.Y.Nasty

I thought I was too good. I was cocky. On days when I wasn't training or competing here, I was going to other promotions to take on their top talents and that's when I got injured. I also rubbed some people the wrong way with displaying how I thought I was so much better. I know KD was one. I would apologize but I'd be lying if I said I'm sorry. I'm not sorry for pissing him off. I'm sorry for being immature and childish about it. Usually, I am well organized with my insults and with him...I was under the influence and I sounded like a childish brat. I rubbed a lot of people the wrong way with my cockiness.

So when I got injured, I didn't have many people helping me. Some were actually glad I was gone. So what cause the rift? The same thing that has gotten me in trouble my whole life....my mouth.

Bloom

If you could have handled it differently what would you have done?

I would have just injured and ended the career of KD and anyone else who thought they were better than me. The solution to my problem was to prove I was as good as I said I was and that...I did not do. I didn't prove anything other than I can keep up and it ate me alive knowing I wasn't the best. I would have trained harder instead of going out and finding easier competition. Only thing differently I would have done would have been to not listen to the people who were not fans of OCW and were trying to get me to go their company. I am glad I didn't because I feel this is where the real competition is and this is where I get to prove how much better I am than anyone to ever lace up a pair of boots.

Bloom

As Season 11 begins the competitive pool is significantly larger than it was last year, how do you feel about your fellow rookies? Which one other than yourself stands out the most to you and why?

D.Y.Nasty

Jackson Montgomery. Something about that guy worries me. The man is a legit bad ass. Iraqi war vet, Texas made, hardcore looking dude. People like me make a name in the ring but he did it on the battle field with guns. When he speaks, he demands attention. His presence gives you a little chill and it makes me excited. I love that feeling of adrenaline rushing, veins popping, and everything starts moving slow. It brings out the most brutal side of a person. Not too many people can do that upon arrival.

Bloom

December marks the 5 year anniversary for the "Ambition Era" which includes such luminaries as Patolomai, Tiberius Dupree, Dimsmore, Matsuda and Spider aka Illuminati. It is said that all 5 will be Hall of Famers some day. Where do you see yourself in 1 year hell 5 years? Are you in it for the long haul?

D.Y.Nasty

1 year. I see myself as a title contender. 5 years, I see myself as a multiple time champion with a couple of retired legends under my belt. Make no mistake. I may be here to compete, but when I compete...I go to war and I don't stop until my victim is in the back of an Ambulance. There are a lot of people here who talk a big game. I'm the kind of person who takes joy in keeping surgeons busy if you know what I mean.

Bloom

Because I have to shill, what does OCW mean to you?

D.Y.Nasty

OCW is the top of the top. No BS here. Either you win or you lose. In the past, I have gotten by because I'm extremely charismatic. Here, it helps that I'm charismatic but charisma only gets you so far. That's what makes this place so different. This is a put up, shut up, or get out type of business and I thrive in an environment that focuses on "who's truly the best" instead of "who's the most entertaining."

Bloom

And finally what parting words do you have for the boys in the back?

D.Y.Nasty

Leave now. Leave under your own power. Leave while you can still walk. If you are a champion....forfeit your title and save yourself months of torture. It's simple. Either I get what I want.....which is gold....or I destroy everyone who is put before me until there is no one left to challenge but me. I came here to end the legacy of legends and fill up the retirement home. It's my time now. You asked me before where I see myself in 5 years? In 5 years, I won't be a wrestler in OCW. I will be.....OCW. I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to see if I can really suplex people 1000 different ways. So please boys....step up but remember......I'd rather throw you, than know you.

Bloom

That wraps it up for the very first OCW Inside, see you next time!

inside ocw.jpg

• Mark Out! 5
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen