spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Monday Night Turmoil on Tuesday!

Gabe Richards

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what i thought...*CONTAINS SPOILERS,DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED*

PUGH VS TIME-Not sure I'm keen on Pugh's ring attire,he looks like a wasp(think you yanks call them 'yellow jackets' :)) Good solid match,my buddy Pugh cant seem to buy a win at the minute,Justin may be an Ass Goblin,but he is technically strong in the squared circle and puts on good matches,this match was quite fast paced and enjoyable to watch,I thought Time was gonna get screwed by the dodgy ref count.I love Justin's finishing move. Good job guys

CARLOS VS ALEX COOPER-wow,this match saddened me,I like carlos,but for the first 8 minutes Alex beat him like he stole something,I think Alex being a SHW has a lot to do with it,but he was 1 step ahead of Carlos all the way,I marked like mad when Carlos reversed his powerbomb! and hoped the little man would makje a come back,but the damage was done and it was all over when Alex hit 'Hangin' with Mr.Cooper'. good match though.

STRIDER vs HEATON-I marked the hell outta Gambeaton..lol as Gambit is one of my all time favourite marvel characters,that was a funny and nice surprise..on to the match..Strider was too strong for Heaton in the opening minutes of the match and gained some nice momentum,and I think he could have ended the match just after the 5 minute mark but decided not to,then the match went back and forth with both competitors pulling off some nice moves until Strider hit his finisher.A good match but could have ended a lot sooner.

EA vs Smythe DaWonderjobber-The rp before the match had me killing myself laughing,great job,and i like Smythe's intro music..This was a pretty back and forth match with plenty of taunts from both egomaniacs..and lots of submission moves by EA wearing DaJobber down,Smythe is one of the best i have seen at reversing strong grapples which keeps him in a lot of fights,this was a very evenly matched fight,a much needed win for smythe,as he was 1 loss away from forming his own faction,the 'We Will Job Squad'.

Deano vs Leonheart-I hate Leon's entrance music..lol..for the 1st 4 minutes of this match Deano tore Leon apart,then there was a lot of back and forth wrasslin'I lol'd when Leon Kicked the ref in the nuts,uncalled for but funny as hell! Fantastic end to the match,I thought Deano had blown it when he didn't pin Leon after hitting his Unprettier,but the end was great,nice reversal into the spinebuster.Good win for Deano,his matches are getting really enjoyable to watch,leon played the heel part very well in this match.

I'll watch the others when i get back from work and comment more,great show so far.

So far MOTN goes to Deano vs Leon,and quote of the night goes to EA with his line 'I am awesomer than 3 boob chick from Total Recall'.

LMAO

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

GAMBEATON IS MY HERO ...

Oh wait

*watching match *

May'be not.

2k8? I havent figured out 2k7 yet - Big Joe D

I am the First Dutch EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First European EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First True EX-Champion - The Air

Delusional? Not at all! I Speak the Truth, cause I can proof it and the others can't. Those Heavy !@#$%^&& ain't got none on me.

LOL... Jef Da Ref almost screwed time... lol... Ough has improved alot tho... was a close match in the beginning...

Cooper is great as Versus' bodygaurd... excellent RP`s all around...

me and EA`s connection blew... match may have been different if the connection was straight... great match EA nonetheless...

MMM`s titie weakness rules... I remember the RP with Casey that introduced that... classic...

Deano vs Leon pissed me off... was expecting Leon to show that invincibility he used against me to score OCW a win over CCW... but NOOOOOOOOOOOO he shows he`s human like ht rest of us... good job Deano...

was expecting Trips to screw Ryder in the Main event... 3 heels, 1 face... should have been a screw job... was a great match tho...

this was an awesome one day show... might have been better than the actual match card that was made... still no Versus, MMM, Steve or RD tho... so it could`ve been that much better.... but good job CCW

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

Welcome the first ever edition of the "Try and Get More People to Comment On the Show Report" starring me, CJ Hoppus, the world's most popular wrestler. Usually I'll only be doing this for OCw but I thought I would be nice and do it for CCW until they get somebody to step up to the "plate". Some people might see this as a blatant rip-off and inferior version of the Madness Report. They are right. So sit back and enjoy as I blow your mind!

3 titles are better than 1

With more plot twists than Scream, the opening Rp has Brad Bauer, trips and Ryder all arguing over who should be champ. Although Richards is in Favour of Brad soon Geomon and Vimes get involved. The end result is a lot of bitching and a 3way title match at Devil's Night.

President Regan meet Clive

Turns out Deano likes sticking things up his ass much to Regan's enjoyment. But their party is ruined when Clive arrives to inform them that Leon has arrived. Although Regann seems worried, Deano is unphased and goes in search of the man with the shoe fetish.

Time vs. Pugh

Despite the earlier negativity about Pugh's attire I liked it, even if it was an accident. Time pretty much was in control from the start of this match and for most of it I was expecting an easy win. However, Pugh started a comeback and I thought Time could lose it, but he managed to keep his nerve and eventually seal the win (despite a dodgy ref).

Cooper vs. Cruz

When I saw these two lineup I expected a squash match. Cooper didn't disappoint. With a who's who of the world's most devastating moves Cooper beat Cruz into a proverbial pulp. Somehow (and stupidly - did he want to get hurt more?) Cruz finds a way to prolong the match, but eventually Cooper catches Cruz with the chokeslam for the 3 count.

Another annoying post match handshake RP... or is it?

When I started reading this RP I immediately thought "Not another crappy mighty ducks movie scene where all the enemies shake hands and become friends", because they annoy me to the point I actually want whoever wrote it to come out of the closet, then get punched in the face until they apologise. Luckily Carlos decides to be a dick, and so Alex has to bribe Carlos with the one thing no mexican can resist... Tequila!

Strider vs. Remy LeBeau

Richards decides to be nice for once by removing Michael Heaton from the card and replacing him with one of the X-men. Unfortunately for Gambit he left his cards backstage, so Sean capitalises by kicking his ass.

\_0_/

Smythe decides to show off his new assistants Spectacular and Fantasically Well who, going by their names, are two James Bond rejects. Needless to say eddie Allen is too awesome to care.

EA vs. DaWonder

Dye to Smythe's jobbing tag I was expecting an easy win for EA so was suprised by his performance in this match.

Teaquila

Cooper returns to the bar with Cruz to find Versus. Ed informs him he is on the roof due to Cooper's failings to keep annoyances away from Versus. Alex tries to make Carlos drink tea, so he demands that it's at least spiked with Tequila. Versus turns up after realising that Heaton can even annoy him on the roof and that nowhere is safe.

Hopefully their bark is worse than their bite

Recon seems to be annoyed. Particularly at emos and his old faction mates Gaines, Wilson and Samuel. During the course of his selling of his new facton "Dogs Of..." he is interupted by a KKK promotion video that for some reason made me think of maniacs, clowns, Ironman and Skelator look-a-likes.

Gabe is a dummy who craps his pants

Deano wants to introduce Gabe to the world of makeup and nail polish, however Gabe is having none of it. He is still pissed at Deano's actions from last week so puts Deano in a match against Leon Heart. Deano seems more worried about his face than actually losing the match due to his big photoshoot coming up. Will the distraction cost him the match...

Horse vs. Heart

Well it turns out Deano fights a lot better when he knows his face is in danger. It takes about 4 minutes before Leon realises he has to wrestle too. But by then it's too late and Deano has an unassailable lead. Or does he? Deano starts to get cocky which lets Leon back into the match and gives us an exciting end.

The Meditation Chamber in colour

Versus' guests this week are two of his Devil's Night opponenets RD Money and AA. AA seems more concerned with stealing Ed's Jack Daniels stash than actually answering any questions, and RD decides to speak ghetto talk which is too "down with it" for me to comprehend.

Mad Mike meet Chesty

Continuing his rigorous training program, which began mid-meditation chamber, Versus and Chesty run into MMM. rather than risk any sort of confrontation Versus distracts MMM with a nice massage from his topless friend.

Subliminal is the new fad

Justin Time seems to have trouble with a copier but I just can't help that there's more to this promo than meets the eye (deliberate Transormers reference).

D'n'D vs. Trips and Ryder

People were doubting if Ryder and Trips could work together. Well they proved them wrong as for large parts of the match they looked like a tag team. They seemed to get the tags at the right time most of the match which helped give them an edge over D'n'D's apparent gameplan of "let's kick their ass and win". The match was really close for virtually all the match and I think the losers were unlucky at the end not to get the breakup.

Move of the Night - Carlos decides to act tough by staring down Cooper from point blank range. The big guy responds by stamping on Carlos' foot then booting him in the face. Hilarious.

Quote of the Night - EA with his line "I am awesomer than 3 boob chick from Total Recall"

Match of the Night - Had to go for the match that had a great comeback and a close finish: Deano Horse vs. Leon Heart

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/wizkid_1989/TeamUnderdogBanner1.jpg

v3 record:

Singles: 4/10/0

Tag: 6/3/0

• Administrators
Gambeaton > All of OCWFED
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Gambeaton > All of OCWFED

Gambeaton> nobody as he got kicked in the face :)

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17