PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To November

Gabe Richards
11-05-2007, 04:14 PM
http://www.ccwfed.net/ccw/images/turmoilsmall.jpg (http://ccwfed.net/ccw/turmoil/11-5-2007/index.htm)
THE MAN THERE'S TO MANY RETURNS AND HYPE EDITION

Nathan Gaines
11-05-2007, 08:59 PM
I really liked the show...I thought RD's RP in the opening was great. I loved his entrance and it had that big feel to it. RD what the hell!!! The music is not T.I's "What You Know" So I'm digging that.

I'm not gonna comment on the Return Videos just because that would be odd.

Secondly I gotta say in regards to Trips and this is just my personal opinion. I think he really has the potential to step it up as a top heel, and I hope he does. He's got in ring skill and if he could just tweak and fine tune his RPs he'd be great for it. I like the best of three series for the TV Title.

I have to give credit to all three men and especially Brad Bauer and Ryder for making the TV Title look like it is the title among titles. It was really been elevated in value. With the Run Versus had as CCW Champion and the storyline involving the TV title CCW really does have some strong prestigious belts. Good show to all involved

Brad Bauer
11-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Great show. I enjoyed Steve/Air and the main event the most. All of the matches were great to watch.

The Air
11-06-2007, 04:40 AM
Great matches with MOTN going too either Tyro vs Venom or Trips vs Ryder. Both matches were really close. Was rooting for Tyro too win just cause he's such a cool character, but it wasn't too be Venom nails his ground finisher before getting the 1,2,3 on Tyro.

Trips is one up against Ryder in the first match of three. Go Trips! Still I was surprised how close the match actually was.

Also this episode marked the return video's of three people. Namely Matt Spears, Vincent Valmont and NG making there way back too the ring soon.

Some really nice RP's too like RD commenting on Steven Jones wanting a title shot and CC's promo's.

Pugh
11-06-2007, 05:11 AM
I gotta say how much i actually loved playing Seth. He's hella better than me, but I still had a blast playing him.

Rest of the show, I'm about to embark upon, but looks good so far (page 1)

Nate Ortiz
11-06-2007, 05:32 AM
Good to see Mr. Money rping. As I told him I'd like to see him rp more. I really enjoyed the Trips Ryder match. Had the pleasure of recording that one, it was nice. Class show would have liked to here Steve Jones speak a little.

Side Note: Noticed this along with another wrestler. But DoW may want to run their rps over with each other. A few seemed a little odd do to events that took place in other rps.

Carlos Cruz
11-06-2007, 12:48 PM
My super powered lawnmower did not cause the technical fault...... next door's dog did, I swear one of these days that dog will accidently end up under my lawnmower.

Deano Horse
11-06-2007, 02:24 PM
I thought this was a solid Turmoil show. It had great RP's from Recon and the Dogs of War and great matches.

Venom Vs Tyro Kraven
The newly de-throned hardcore champion Venom takes on the recently quiet Tyro Kraven. Good solid match. The artist formerly known as Pee Stee was able to hit his ground finisher and pull a win out of his ass. Close matches are usually the more entertaining ones and this was no different.

Steven Jones Vs The Air.
Steven Jones return match was a succesful one as he went one on one against The, now blue haired, Air. Jones looked confident and collected in this match he took it to The Air as soon as the bell rang. After a while Air found his footing and was able to mount a little offense but it was a case of too little too late. Jones picks up the win after Air jumps helplessly into him. Good match but I expected more from the Air.

Seth Irving Vs Paul Pugh.
A very entertaining match in my opinion, it was also our second return match of the night. Just as Jones did earlier Irvings marks a comeback with a tick in the 'W' column. Although Irving controlled the match from start to finish Pugh looked fairly impressive at times as he came at Irving with an onslaught of high flying moves. Although it was a little 1 sided it was an entertaining match.

Main Event: Chris Ryder Vs Trips.
The first match of a possible 3 for ownership of the hottest piece of gold in CCW. With the Bauer/Ryder/Trips fued that has been raging over the last month or so this match has a lot of heat behind it. The match certainly lived up to the hype. There was no way this match could have been closer. Both men showed signs of taking control and in the end it was Trips who made the right moves. Trips scores the win and with matches like this I am hoping to the greek goddess that Ryder is able to tie it up next week and force this into a third epic match.

Motn - Trips Vs Ryder.
In my opinion its undoubted, it has to get to Trips Vs Ryder. It was an absolute reversal fest. Trips was pulling reversals out of a little black top hat at times. One of the most entertaining matches of the month.

$Greatness$
11-07-2007, 01:01 AM
Damn good show mutts. I didn't think you had it in you people! Kraven/Venom was a solid match. I just knew Kraven was going to win the way the match was going in my eyes, but stop the press, Venom said he wasn't having any of that and got the "W". BosAir and Jones was a good match aswell. Looks like Stevie hasn't lost a step, but he will still pick up his teeth in the end. :)

Seth coming back with a win was a nice addition to Turmoil. A former champ coming back handling his business was a good outing. Ryder and Trips in the best of 3 was clearly the match of the night. I am marking for this kid Ryder as this is his second striaght match of the night. My man Trips held it down with a victory as I thought he would have got the W at Devil's Night. All and all it was a great show with the Rp's as Deano said with Gaines and Recon. Keep it up fellas.

Vincent Valmont
11-07-2007, 01:12 AM
Great show to everyone who put in the hard work. My MOTN goes to the main event, trips vs ryder. That is what you like to see from a main event match, and I personally thought Chris was going to win this match near the end, and this best 2 out 3 series seems very promising if Ryder can win match 2 and force a 3rd and final match, which in return I give trips, ryder, and BB alot of credit for making the TV title what it is, and thats a title you can be proud to go through hell to win.

I love all the RPs, I thought they was well done, and it was nice to see RD cutting a promo, along with Gaines making a statement, and the heat building between him and Recon and D.O.W is going to be very interesting.