TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

You'll shoot your Eye Out, Kid

Big Joe D

::a bunch of families are in a line with thier children, and the christmas spirit is in the air, the camera pans slowly down as the voice of Jim is in the back ground::

Welcome to OCW folks it seems we have a very VERY special guest with us today... who could it be kids?!

Kids: Santa!

::The camera now shines on Santa, with a little girl sitting on his lap::

Joe: Ho HO HOOoo! What do you want for x-mas little one?

Girl: I want a new bicycle!

Joe: A new bicycle?! Ho Ho Hooo! Do you know how to ride?

Girl: Yea!

Joe: Have you been watching OCW wrestling, and are you a fan of Adrian Bold?!

Girl: Nooooo. He stinky!

Joe: Oh you have been very good... Santa will make you wish come true! Run along now....

Girl: Yaaayyyy!

::yet another wishful youth comes to Santa lap::

Joe: Hello young Man... what can Santa do for you today?

Boy: My Dad drinks to much, can you make him stop?

Joe: Ohh little one. Santa can only hope to bring joy, would this bring you joy?

Boy: Yes.

Joe: Tell him to tune into OCW and watch Double A and Bauer, maybe he will see the light. And look at himself and say "Man I really am a Jackass"

Boy: Whats a Jack-Ass Santa?

Joe: Well you see... You have Smythe, and Barbarian, Ov Terror and Poison oh and and...

Boys Mother: Thank you Santa! ::with a crooked eye::

::throws the boy a Big Joe D t-shirt:: Merry Christmas!!

Hey Santa... This is supposed to be about Christmas... I Never knew Santa was such an OCW fan. This is exciting.

Joe: Hoo Hooo Hoooo. Dont you know... With all this greed and whining in the world, OCW needs its spirit raised as well.

Boy: Santa! ::A young man with a Soul Glo and Defecto T shirt on goes to his lap::

Joe: Hoo Hoo I know what you need little one. ::hands the kid a pack of toilet paper:: Next Next please please... Santa has many wishes to grant.

::Jim seeing how things are going to go from here hops onto the camera::

Well folks, us here at OCW wish all a Merry Christmas and dont forget (OCW)VS Smackdown 08' for XBOX360 is available in stores now! ::a boy with a Dogs of War shirt and plastic gun walks by in the background waving to the camera::

::moments later::

Joe: You cant have that... You'll shoot your eye out kid.

::Jim lowers his head::

http://a430.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/87/l_f80c91d9b916adc9f7f4a13c32ae5cb5.jpg

3 Rings. 3 Different QBs. 1 Word.

HAIL

Joe: Have you been watching OCW wrestling, and are you a fan of Adrian Bold?!

Girl: Nooooo. He stinky!

Priceless, lol!

2k8? I havent figured out 2k7 yet - Big Joe D

I am the First Dutch EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First European EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First True EX-Champion - The Air

Delusional? Not at all! I Speak the Truth, cause I can proof it and the others can't. Those Heavy !@#$%^&& ain't got none on me.

Boy: Santa! ::A young man with a Soul Glo and Defecto T shirt on goes to his lap::

Joe: Hoo Hoo I know what you need little one. ::hands the kid a pack of toilet paper:: Next Next please please...

HIHIHOHO.

Kaveh Firouz Khodadad

http://biasargarmi.persiangig.ir/image/Gif/logos%2520faravahar%2520bright%2520gold.gif

The Magnificent