spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

New Moves

DJ Chino

**The Scene fades in on The High Risk Gymnasium. DJ Chino is preparing for his tag match on Riot**

DJ: Daeeeeeeeeeeew Danananananananananana Danananananananananananananow.....

**He's humming his own theme song**

**Hazel walks in**

Hazel: Hey Bab--.....are you humming your own theme song?

DJ: Maybe....something wrong with that?

Hazel: No, I just didn't know people your age still did that.

DJ: Come on, babe. Why would I pick a theme song I didn't like? It sums up everything about DJ Chino in a nut shell.

Hazel: And now he refers to himself in third person...just like every other wacko...

DJ: What's up with you?

Hazel: I'm sorry, I just miss being in the ring. I haven't been booked in a while and the last time people saw me on tv was when that bitch stopped me from saving you in that title match. I couldn't save you.

DJ: Look, were past that now...no use beating yourself up over it. Besides, have you seen that last match I was in?

Hazel: Yeah?

DJ: I've found my key to winning. Follow me.

**DJ takes Hazel out of the office towards the wrestling ring**

Hazel: What are we doing?

DJ: Try to grab me.

Hazel: What? Why?

DJ: Just do it.

Hazel: Okay....

**Hazel attempts to grapple DJ but he quickly rolls away. She continues to attempt to grapple but DJ is too fast.**

DJ: Okay now stop. Do you see what I'm doing here?

Hazel: I'm seeing you moving out of the way alot.

DJ: Exactly!

Hazel: You lost me there.......

DJ: Don't you see? This is why I've been having success lately. I used to just limp away from someone when I was in trouble. But by doing this, I can get an advantage over my opponent.

Hazel: You've been doing just fine though, why now?

DJ: Because I'm heading straight to the top from here on out. Regardless of what happens this Sunday I'm going to be the first lightheavyweight OCW Champion in history.

I started in OCW basically street fighting. Then I learned how to wrestle, but until recently I was mixing things up as much as I could to win a match.

Hazel: So why is it different now?

DJ: Before I tried to beat people at their own game. Be it submission, brawling, whatever. Now I'm going to win matches playing MY own game.

Hazel: So why are you telling me this?

DJ: So I can teach you.

**Hazel suddenly realizes what DJ is getting at.**

Hazel: You want me to start wrestling again?

DJ: Of course, It's your time now too.....

**Just then a banging on the doors of the gym breaks the silence. DJ and Hazel go to the door and open it slowly.**

DJ: Hello?

Hazel: Hellooooooooooo?

DJ: Damn kids.

Hazel: Look!

**Hazel grabs a note stuck to the door and reads it**

Hey guys,

My past keeps catching up with me....I may need your help soon. Keep up the good work.

-----

PS Good luck on Sunday.

**The camera pulls and fades away as DJ and Hazel stare at the note and at each other.**