spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

OCW RIOT - December 13th, 2007

Vic Vimes

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm strange cant watch my own match. Am I the only one ?

Also shame there wasn't much commentary in the show. I always like too read the commentary remarks.

Still good show so far.

2k8? I havent figured out 2k7 yet - Big Joe D

I am the First Dutch EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First European EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First True EX-Champion - The Air

Delusional? Not at all! I Speak the Truth, cause I can proof it and the others can't. Those Heavy !@#$%^&& ain't got none on me.

Thats true CC, ;).

I really liked the Smythe and Leonheart RP's. I also liked Blake's RP, I did notice though that the videos that are before and after the RP are the wong way around.

I must say I really like the look of some of the new CAW's, some others... not so much.

TWO REFS!!!! ARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/kiss.gif

The DeanoHomo Club

Kip Conrad

RIOT was gold once again... damn this show rules... the supershow had it`s moments...

Yuriko finally escaping and NOT killing Kage with the lead pipe... she clearly is no prize Wife AJ... kick her to the curb... she`s not "gangsta" enough...

Where is Leon`s tribute video??? it owns... the people deserve to see it... the Real american hero deserves his video...

more heavyweight top rope finisher gayness... a double boo for that crap...

highflyer is clearly the WORST thing to play against in this game... I`ll stand by that all year...

Stupid Reed and Strider SUCK... LOL

Blake... your a homo... but Casey 08 is Hotness... Nate Ortiz Ownage was expected... but why did he spear the girl... and no I didn`t mean "spear" haha...

the hardcore match was Sweet.... I mark for Air... but I didn`t want him to win... not sure why tho...

SPOON... don`t go sticking your nose in Smythe and Leons Business... it never turns out good... plus I hate you... even tho your the greatest...

KANG/ SPOON was a good close match... thought KANG was gonna pull it out.. should have known better... the end was classic Spoon ONWAGE with the CFC finishing things off... but CFC 08 doesn`t look as cool for some reason...

Reed and Strider get their titles back... the end left something to be desired tho... I should did my tag vid in double time as well... but I figured nowone would want to see hyperspeed rollfest... Reed and Striders theme sounds like even flo from guitar hero...

Steven Jones RP was well... well... I miss the Steve dearly... this guy just isn`t as cool... or funny... or charasmatic... or entertaining... but I do hope he becomes champion... as RD money is all but inactive as champ...

the ME was on 07... WTF... I have to say that Fausto has grown on me... his theme with his super loser character almost make me feel sorry for him... and his RP`s are always exactly what you`d expect from his character... possibly the most developed character in OCW... not to mention wrestler of the year... Poison has been nothing but great since his return as well... killing all the talk about him proir to his return... Majin has all but perfect control over his character movement and it shows in pin situations like that... in one part Poison gets finished by Nate... and Majin gets into the ring then jumps out as Fausto gets in... runs around the ring to wher Nate had finished Poison... but Nate moved to Majin`s corner in his absence... Majin then slides into thr ring around Fausto and breaks the pin saving the match... very impressive to watch when you take into account how hard it actually is to do... NATE GOT PINNED... hahahahhahaha...

Riot was awesome...

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

you really have a problem with heavyweight top rope finidhers..lol...basic ones like the elbow drop or splash aren't bad at all, bam bam bigelow used to do a moonsault for christ sake :)

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Devil's Night 06... Casey gets no mercy.... Crabbs... I enjoyed the show I'll probly talk a little more about it when I get the time.

And from what I've read, Smythe feels that heavies are using the top rope finishers as a way to hit a easy finisher. I can see where he's coming from. But personally It's just a tad harder than blocking a corner or ground finisher so it isn't to bad.

May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010

http://pa1.narvii.com/5780/91ef0de6a027ca1a92034d962b30e38ba2f977ef_hq.gif

Mr. 1 in 365?