TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Wrasslin' Monthly

Parker

*Scene opens in a newyork hotel room,in the middle of the room there's an un-made bed with a popped open suitcase in the middle of it,there's a bundle of clothes in the suitcase and you can just make out the strap of the OCW Hardcore title poking out of the side.

There's an impatient looking reporter sat on the end of the bed tapping their dictaphone.*

Venom steps out of the shower and pulls a towel round his waist,then opens the door to let some of the steam out, he turns round to face the sink and places one hand either side,then lets out a big sigh...

He then shouts through the open door to the reporter.

Venom-You ready Stan?

Reporter-My name is Melinda sir,and i'm female.

Venom-female? If you say so...I'll never remember your name,you'll be Stan for this interview.

*Melinda mutters 'Jackass' under her breath*

Venom-I'm actually glad of this winter break, it gives me time to sort my head out.

Stan-Why? Whats wrong with it?

Venom-Its messed up....I have failed in 2007,failed the Dogs,failed myself and failed my fans...

Stan-How so? You are the OCW Hardcore champion, not once,but 2 time champion in your rookie season,plus you must surley be in the running for rookie of the year?

Venom-Maybe,I imagine it to be tight though,Smythe has had a big year also,although he has no strap,and I have beaten him the dam fans still mark for that canuck!

Plus there's big Alex Cooper,Tyro Kraven,and loads more..its a close contest.

Stan-So how have you failed?

Venom-I failed at Chill Faktor..What happened to Recon was my fault..he asked me to go out and soften Gaines up.

Stan-Which you did,very well I might add,any more violent and it'd be banned in most movie theatres!

Venom-Movie violence? are you mocking me? THIS IS REAL TO ME DAMMIT!...This is what I do.....'soften him up'..I'm the Hardcore champ for god sake, I dont soften people up! I should have hospitalised that sum' bitch!

Stan-I think you did a good job...

Venom-Obviously it wasn't good enough...seeing as Gaines pinned recon...whats worse is that when he was getting beat down after the match,Id already left the arena! He's my mentor,I'm supposed to back him up!

Stan-You seem angry...

*Venom wipes some of the steam off the mirror infront of him and stares deep into his reflection...*

Venom-(shouting) I AM ANGRY!...2008 is gonna be different,trust me,I aim to be the longest reigning Hardcore champion in OCW history... no gimmiks,no ring names,no fancy costumes....just good old anger and violence...and boy,do i have a lot of anger.....

Stan-No gimmicks? you mean your ditching the face paint?

Venom-HELL NO! My paint is what makes me unique,it gives my opponents a physical focal point for their fear...

*Suddenly Venom punches the mirror infront of him,smashing it to pieces,Stan jumps up from where she was sitting,Venom spins round to face her with a menacing look on his face,as blood from his hand drips onto the tiles from embedded glass in his knuckles,he holds up his bloodied fist towards Stan*

Venom-You see this...this represents what i bring in 2008....and people are gonna pay..

*He flicks his hand at Stan,some of the blood hits her in the face*

Parker Stevens-Venom is dead.....I told you people when I joined OCW,remember the name Parker Stevens......and in 2008 I will be ...UNFORGETTABLE!

Stan-:eek:

Parker Stevens...This interview is over son..now leave...and get that shit lined up.

*Stan quickly grabs her bag and runs for the door,wiping the blood off her face and mumbling 'asshole' as she goes through the door.*

*scene fades out*

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Pee Stee is back... and he`s meaner... fair enough... and damn right... the fans mark for me... the soon to be Alpha-heel of OCW... don`t you forget that for a minute...

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream