TURMOIL 312 CONTENT SUBMISSION DEADLINE

The countdown has finished!

The Doctor's Back In ....

Robert Fearo

The scene opens to a waiting room in a Hospital in an unknown location, we see Doctors walking through doors and voice's heard in the background over a PA. The camera moves to the right to see CJ Hoppus sat down looking down with his hands held togbether, waiting for someone.

Just then, a old looking Doctor holding a clipboard walks through the door. CJ jumps up with concern as the Doctor walks over to him.

Doctor: "Mister ... Hoppus?"

Hoppus: "Yeah, how is he?"

Doctor: "Well he's doing okay, the injuries his sustained are so bad I'm surprised he's doing as well as he is. His neck was almost shattered by the chair"

Hoppus: "Look I don't need to know what COULD'VE happend, I just want to know if he's alright and if he'll be able to wrestle again"

Doctor: "Well here's the thing I find very odd, you see, he's fine and he'll be able to wrestle without problem in a couple of weeks. But ..."

CJ's eyebrow's goes up.

Hoppus: "But what?"

Doctor: "Well when he was first recovering, he was talking about ... old people ..."

Hoppus: "Ah ... well you see that's a long story ..."

Doctor: "Oh no I know about that, that's not the weird part"

Hoppus: "... As odd as that sounded, what are you getting at?"

Doctor: "Well he seems to have a sort of ... split personality disorder, because for the last few days, he's been acting completly different, I think it had something to do with that hit on the head he took"

CJ eye's widen.

Hoppus: "... What is he doing now!?"

Doctor: "Well ..."

Just then, the door's behind the doctor fly open as Robert Fearo (Along with a few other teenagers) come storming in, Robert (wearing his hospital gown) moonwalks around while holding a CD player on his shoulder. CJ looks to the ground and sigh's as the Doctor looks on in shock.

Doctor: "What on earth are you doing! You people need rest!"

Hoppus: "Don't bother, it only makes it worse"

The Doctor turns to CJ in shock.

Doctor: "What? You mean this has happend before?"

CJ looks up at the Doctor, his face looks like it's lost all hope.

Hoppus: "Believe me, you get used to it"

Robert notice's CJ and drops the CD player, causing the music to jump in the same spot.

Fearo: "Uncle CJ!"

Hoppus: "God, not this again"

Robert charge's at CJ to give him a hug, you can tell CJ doesn't want one as he signals for Robert to stop, his eye's widen as Fearo pick's him up and squeeze's him. CJ sigh's while in the air.

Hoppus: "Damn you Justin, why!"

Suddenly Robert's eye's widen as he drop's CJ, Robert seems to have changed his mood completly.

Hoppus: "Robert?"

Fearo then walks out of the hospital entrance as CJ follow's him confused but still annoyed, trying to inform him about what he's wearing. The Doctor stands there in shock as the teenagers continue to party arond in the waiting room.

Doctor: "What an odd family ..."

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/RyderOCW/RobertFearoBanner.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/wizkid_1989/TeamUnderdogBanner1.jpg

OCW Debut - 31/3/06:

Robert Fearo Vs. CJ Hoppus

"I spanked Jaysin in front of millions" - Robert Fearo 1/26/08

Carlos: What would you people do without me :-D

Fearo: Have a lot more money and wallets.

Carlos: :-(