Best Heel 2007
Kage

Best Face 2007
Versus

Most Improved Rookie 2007
Smythe DaWonder

King of Extreme 2007
DJ Chino
Most Likely To Become World Champion In 2008?
Chris Mania

Rookie of The Year 2007
BradBauer

Best Tag Team 2007
The Best Tag Team Period

Worst Storyline in 2007
David Jacksons Career

Best Dressed 2007
RD Money

Worst Dressed 2007
David Jackson

Biggest EGO 2007
BradBauer

Best Entrance Theme 2007
Deano Horse
"Sex Bomb" -Tom Jones

Top Honors 2007

Most Valuable Wrestler 2007
Nate Ortiz

Most Improved Wrestler 2007
Leonheart

King of Submissions 2007
AJ Phoenix

Best Roleplayer 2007
Guy Fausto

Most Improved Roleplayer 2007
Brad Bauer

Best Rivalry of The Year 2007
Kage Vs RD Money
&
Kage Vs Versus

Best Storyline of The Year 2007
The Life & Death of Nate Ortiz
Mr.Sensation/Nate/Majin
&
The EX Presidents Saga
Geomon/Kage/RD Money

Most Developed Character 2007
Guy Fausto

Best Group Award 2007
Drunk & Disorderly

Match of The Year 2007
Leonheart Vs Chris Mania
(Indy Style 4)

Wrestler of The Year 2007
Kage

Heaton
01-05-2008, 09:06 PM
*Ctrl + F "Heaton"

Finished search results*

(v_v)

Congrats to those who won.

Chris Mania
01-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Surpised you went basic this year... w00t MOTY 2007 shame there's no video :( and w00t for Most Likely To Become World Champ.

Congratz to the Winners, Most Improved Leon - saw that coming. Kage WOTY nice one man never had a dull feud of 2007 THAT'S HOW YOU BECOME WOTY! and ofcourse owning damn near everyone you stepped into the ring with. Good to see Tom Jones picking up an Award.

Mr.Sensation
01-06-2008, 12:11 AM
well everyone was like when will we know so fuck it no show for u LIST STYLE. Grats to all teh winnars.

DJ Chino
01-06-2008, 12:31 AM
although Im a little upset I didnt get sickest bump for everything I do, I would like to thank you guys for giving me Most Xtreme 2 years in a row Thank you!

Brad Bauer
01-06-2008, 03:25 AM
thank you to everybody that voted for me, even on the Biggest EGO...you jackasses.

it is a great honor to bear the rookie of the year and most improved Rper awards. I really appreciate it guys

David Jackson
01-06-2008, 04:02 AM
I won three awards. It's the happiest day of my life.

Nick Kage
01-06-2008, 04:53 AM
wow.

although i feel i deserve what i won, it makes me feel better knowing you guys felt i deserved it as well.

this was my best year in ocw and it all started with a big change by me going heel from a top face.

without guys like VS RD and AJ working with me on the feuds that i had and busting their asses as well i wouldnt have been able to be the heel that i am or the WOTY.

im glad you enjoyed what i did with my character. these awards mean the late nights writing RP's and the times i would get home from work and then without any practice rush online to get a match done or after 8 hours of working on a pc spend 1 or 2 more writing an RP where worth it.

thanks!

Carlos Cruz
01-06-2008, 06:12 AM
Wooooooooooooooooo!

I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me. I've proved time and time again that i've got heart and this award really pays for showing it.

Gracias!

Leon Valentine
01-06-2008, 06:15 AM
I don't know really what to say. I couldn't believe my match with Mania got nominated into MOTY but to actually win it, just wow... Thanks everyone really means a lot.

Also nice to win most improved wrestler of the year. I know my old CAW used to suck along with the move set i had at that time. But i feel i have come a long way since then so again thank you all.

Congratz to all the winners, nice to see Kage get the awards that he did for all his hard work along with Fausto and Versus. Glad that Majin, Nate and Jaysin got the best storyline of the year award. Vimes was definitely GM of the year. Chris Mania most likely to win the OCW title. Well you held the NA title for 6 months so i am sure at some point you can win the big one. Again congratz to all and thank you all again.

Michael Morrison
01-06-2008, 02:44 PM
wow.

although i feel i deserve what i won, it makes me feel better knowing you guys felt i deserved it as well.

this was my best year in ocw and it all started with a big change by me going heel from a top face.

without guys like VS RD and AJ working with me on the feuds that i had and busting their asses as well i wouldnt have been able to be the heel that i am or the WOTY.

im glad you enjoyed what i did with my character. these awards mean the late nights writing RP's and the times i would get home from work and then without any practice rush online to get a match done or after 8 hours of working on a pc spend 1 or 2 more writing an RP where worth it.

thanks!You're just lucky that Boxing Jesus wasn't on the ballot. The pressure is on for 2008. You better walk on water after turning it into wine and then return from the dead or something.

The Guy Fausto
01-06-2008, 03:14 PM
RP/Developed again? Is this the Guy Fausto memorial award now? :p(Won those last year too I think)

Carlos Cruz
01-06-2008, 03:43 PM
RP/Developed again? Is this the Guy Fausto memorial award now? :p(Won those last year too I think)

By Developed we mean... all the god damn fat you've developed around your waist..

I was thinking of something to put with RP but alas no luck :(

Val Finale
01-06-2008, 03:51 PM
YAY! Tool of 07! LETS CELEBRATE :D

Grats to all the winners. Especially Kage, Bauer, and Leon.

Kang James
01-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Congrats to the winners... And congrats to Bauer for rookie of the year. Didn't think I could pull away with that one anyways.

Smythe D. Wonder
01-06-2008, 07:30 PM
kinda think the guy that won King of OCW and the Super S cup as well as had a OCW title run shoulda sorta kinda won WOTY... but you really can`t go wrong with Kage either...

congrats to all the winners... don`t think I saw a winner for RP of the year tho... all the winners made sense in the end... twas a great year in OCW...

Adrian Bold
01-07-2008, 04:38 AM
lmao biggest ass whooping of 2007 thats excellent

Geomon
01-07-2008, 07:57 AM
RP/Developed again? Is this the Guy Fausto memorial award now?

I wish. You have to be dead for it to be a memorial.......let's do it. :cool:

AJ Phoenix
01-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Submission Machine and Button Masher award for the second year in a row, nice.

Congrats to Kage and all the winners, one thing that has me left in WTF is how AJ vs Nate at Damnation wasn't MOTY! I more or less thought that shouldve been a shoo in, but eh, just my opinion, I personaly thought that match was epic

Chris Mania
01-07-2008, 05:48 PM

Congrats to Kage and all the winners, one thing that has me left in WTF is how AJ vs Nate at Damnation wasn't MOTY! I more or less thought that shouldve been a shoo in, but eh, just my opinion, I personaly thought that match was epic

It was epic, infact I honestly thought that match was going to get MOTY just from the amount of posts after the shows and coz people mentioned it ALOT. Well 2nd year running that the NA Title has been in the MOTY.

Nick Kage
01-07-2008, 06:46 PM

i thought that match or the rev inc 4 way was gonna be it.

Leon Valentine
01-07-2008, 07:17 PM

I too honestly thought that your match with Nate was going to be MOTY since it was epic and a lot of people already said that would have been MOTY. That's why i couldn't get over we won but i'm still just at a wow.

Seth Morrison
01-07-2008, 07:48 PM

Its a really good thing that your a humble guy. :rolleyes:

AJ Phoenix
01-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Having an opinion is not a crime, just really thought our match was best, hell, i lost the match, congrats to leo and spoon nonetheless

Smythe D. Wonder
01-08-2008, 12:43 AM
kinda sucks because I never got to see the match...

but surely... the Damnation AJ Nate match deserves mention... even with the weak build up to the match... I think it was the best looking match of 07... then again I never saw Spoon Leon at indy style...

but I still will go out on a limb and say... the Rev Inc break up was CLEARLY MOTY no matter what the polls said... a fourway looking that good plus the history coming to a bang was epic... the pre match video was classic... the Debut of Nate`s acoustic theme... as well as the Death of Blade`s classic... Rev inc theme... (he came out to a new theme with a new attire to symbolize the End of Rev Inc)... then Kage Finishing off Blade and Then Versus... and Nate pulling through in the End... was just incredible to watch...

Versus
01-08-2008, 08:44 AM
I'd say something, but I'm still grieving from not getting Cheesiest player of the year award. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO!?!!!

Congrats to everyone, except Nick. I hate you.

Carlos Cruz
01-08-2008, 12:43 PM
I'd say something, but I'm still grieving from not getting Cheesiest player of the year award. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO!?!!!

Congrats to everyone, except Nick. I hate you.

Wear a Mask and rape people.... but take it the next level and get them high before you rape them ensuring they dont remember a thing :cool:

$Greatness$
01-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Sup people? Just hoppin' in to see what's good. I'd like to give out congrats to all that won awards here. I'd really like to give a big up to Kage. You had a monster year chief and you deserve it. I enjoyed our fued and the fueds you have put on this year with JD (versus) and AJ. Hope you all do even better this year.

I'm best dressed? Ha...big pimpin' still got it. XD

Be Easy OCW.

Michael Morrison
01-09-2008, 02:43 AM

Congrats to everyone, except Nick. I hate you.I actually voted for you as cheesiest player. I figured everyone was gonna do it, but I guess someone forgot to send the memo.

Robert Fearo
01-09-2008, 03:24 AM
I actually voted for you as cheesiest player. I figured everyone was gonna do it, but I guess someone forgot to send the memo.

Aw man, my bad.

You know me, I forget things.

Matt Wilson
01-09-2008, 06:43 PM
Holy shit! I just noticed Nate/AJ didn't win MOTY. That's a big surprise to me because that was like the best OCW match of all time haha. Leon/Spoon was definitely a great match too though. Grats to you guys and all the winners.

Mayhem
01-09-2008, 08:35 PM
It's about time I got around to this part of the forum.

Thank you guys for enjoying the work that I put into efforts for the PLAYGIRL cover. I thought it would show a great change in the sence of not only The Charecter Mayhem but the guy behind the stick as well but most of all freagin Halarious.

Congrats to the co winner of the Zombie Riot scheme as well and all the other winners.