PDA

View Full Version : Hall of Fame Anthology

Mr.Sensation
01-19-2008, 05:00 PM
http://www.ocwfed.net/hof/HOFsmall.JPG (http://www.ocwfed.net/forum/hof.php)
New Look, New Info, Same Great Taste.

Nate Ortiz
01-19-2008, 05:02 PM
Congrats to the new kids on the block.

Pugh
01-19-2008, 05:11 PM
Congrats to old everyone.

I also enjoyed reading Versus' thing that i'd never seen before. I'm gonna respect you a lot more now i know you've melvined the devil

DJ Chino
01-19-2008, 05:22 PM
Awesome, congrats to all involved. I can't wait

Pugh
01-19-2008, 05:24 PM
For what? you think you're going in there?

Josiah Cross
01-19-2008, 05:31 PM
Crongratulations. Very nicely done. Deffinitly seems like its now an honor to be listed in the Hall of Fame with the new look and extra additions.

DJ Chino
01-19-2008, 05:45 PM
For what? you think you're going in there?

once I make history...yes

The Guy Fausto
01-19-2008, 06:17 PM
The Hall of Fame: Now with 84% more profanity laced microphone breaking, 52% more steroids, and 106% dorkier(100% for me, 6% for Mayhem using an actual picture of himself.)

Mayhem
01-19-2008, 06:55 PM
(100% for me, 6% for Mayhem using an actual picture of himself.)

Jays idea

anyhow congrats Guy and Nick.

It's a privialge to be inducted with you guys.

Thanks for the support OCW

Michael Morrison
01-19-2008, 07:23 PM
Jays ideaAt least he didn't go with the Playgirl cover... although it probably would have made everyone chuckle a bit, right before their eyes melted into their skulls... with the exception of Deano, Heaton and Geo.

Leon Valentine
01-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Who ever did the art work for the hall of fame... Just wow, you did a hell of a job. Congrats Kage, Fausto and Mayhem, you have all deserved this for your hard work and dedication. Look forward to see what 08 brings.

Mr.Sensation
01-19-2008, 11:29 PM
I cant belive i spaced on that. My fault a big shout to Big Ron for giving me a refresher course on some html tidbits i had forgotten. All of the Hall of Fame Alumni who contributed to OCWFED.NET with photos Biographies and just being here, Greg Kael for being the man (come back soon brother) and a big thank you to Geomanii for the artwork, Yes i thanked him but i coulda swore i gave kudos in the 1st post. My fault kimosabe.

Brad Bauer
01-20-2008, 01:49 AM
no mention of Mayhem's Microphone fiasco? That was worthy of mentioning as it remains one of OCW's classic moments to recall.

Also, Nick Kage did not defeat everybody on the active Roster. he has yet to face Brad Bauer in a televised match!!!

Nick Kage
01-20-2008, 04:33 AM
brad you cant read....

your CCW it reads OCW

tard.

anyway
thank you all for voting me in.
2007 was the best year for me in OCW
i hope the things that i have done will inspire others.
when i came to OCW one thing i wanted was to be in the HoF im glad it happened.

grats guy and mayhem couldn't think of anyone else who deserved it more then you 2.

The Air
01-20-2008, 04:50 AM
Nice job on getting the HOF sorted Jay. Looks good now.

Congrats too all the new hof inductees

Majin
01-20-2008, 09:00 AM
congrats guys !

Deano Horse
01-20-2008, 09:23 AM
What was the whole Mayhem microphone thing? Someone fill me in pleeeeeease.

Carlos Cruz
01-20-2008, 09:47 AM
Something about him breaking his microphone with his screaming or something along them lines.

Thats all I know might not be right... but it was half assed go at it.

Trevor McManus
01-20-2008, 10:03 AM
Fausto you greedy bastard your thing takes up 75% of the page. Congrats to the three of you, I don't think anyone can argue you deserve to be in there.

Adrian Bold
01-20-2008, 01:15 PM
Great job staff it looks sweet, Kage you deserve it so much man you know I voted for you. Guy you work your ass off in this fed and do so much for everyone. Mayhem you scare me....but congrats none the less

now I'm waiting for Smythe to come in here telling us

"Congrats.....but next year....I`m....going.....to.....be...in the hall of fame.... they will shout my name..... I may not win matches but.....I`m the walking weapon of mass destruction....."

The Guy Fausto
01-20-2008, 01:48 PM
brad you cant read....

your CCW it reads OCW

tard.

anyway
thank you all for voting me in.
2007 was the best year for me in OCW
i hope the things that i have done will inspire others.
when i came to OCW one thing i wanted was to be in the HoF im glad it happened.

grats guy and mayhem couldn't think of anyone else who deserved it more then you 2.
Still invalid claim. Ya didn't beat me in 2007. :p

The jobbing in 2006 didn't count.

Mr.Sensation
01-20-2008, 01:52 PM
Great job staff it looks sweet, Kage you deserve it so much man you know I voted for you. Guy you work your ass off in this fed and do so much for everyone. Mayhem you scare me....but congrats none the less

now I'm waiting for Smythe to come in here telling us

"Congrats.....but next year....I`m....going.....to.....be...in the hall of fame.... they will shout my name..... I may not win matches but.....I`m the walking weapon of mass destruction....."

ROFL!!!!!!

Mr.Sensation
01-20-2008, 02:03 PM
Oh and Deano basically its like this, a long time ago I allowed ppl in OCWFED to have there own broadcasts I would host them and the like. Basically adding more fuel to the engines of OCW. Some took that in a light to make themselves look good and OCWFED to look bad 1 such person was QQQ. Anyway in summation QQQ had Teamed up with Mayham and after some screwing of Versus, they went into a whole diatrib about how they combined forces etc.

At the time Mayham wanted to rip Q into 2 pieces so for them to Team up OOC was pretty odd. Anyway they made a recording taking some shots on things and what not claiming to have outsmarted folks etc. So instead of getting angry I got even, I posted a rebuttle and shutdown mode-engaged them both.

Long story short in my rebuttle I revealed to Mayham something that even he didnt "Basically Q was plotting on him to" and as such Mayham snapped once I shot on him. He posted an insane rant that to this day makes everyone laugh himself included.

All in all it was hilarious and everyone got a kick out of it, Mayhem quit for a while applogized "i think" and we talked a bit worked things out and he has been moving forward positivly ever since.

Proving once and for all

"Dont Fuck With My Good Nature"

Nate Ortiz
01-20-2008, 02:13 PM

He didn't beat me either... But you did :(

Nick Kage
01-20-2008, 02:20 PM

you were inacitve i thought cuz of your 360 and nate you were out of action as well...

thats why i said acitve in that time... maybe i was wrong

if jay will allow me to edit it i will.

The Guy Fausto
01-20-2008, 02:49 PM
said three months, I was out for 6 weeks at most.

I don't really care, just busting balls.

Nate Ortiz
01-20-2008, 02:53 PM
out only for 2.

Seth Morrison
01-20-2008, 02:54 PM
Oh and Deano basically its like this, a long time ago.............Proving once and for all

I stop giving a shit about your heart felt story after "a long time ago"

Mayhem
01-20-2008, 05:20 PM
Oh and Deano basically its like this, a long time ago I allowed ppl in OCWFED to have there own broadcasts I would host them and the like. Basically adding more fuel to the engines of OCW. Some took that in a light to make themselves look good and OCWFED to look bad 1 such person was QQQ. Anyway in summation QQQ had Teamed up with Mayham and after some screwing of Versus, they went into a whole diatrib about how they combined forces etc.

At the time Mayham wanted to rip Q into 2 pieces so for them to Team up OOC was pretty odd. Anyway they made a recording taking some shots on things and what not claiming to have outsmarted folks etc. So instead of getting angry I got even, I posted a rebuttle and shutdown mode-engaged them both.

Long story short in my rebuttle I revealed to Mayham something that even he didnt "Basically Q was plotting on him to" and as such Mayham snapped once I shot on him. He posted an insane rant that to this day makes everyone laugh himself included.

All in all it was hilarious and everyone got a kick out of it, Mayhem quit for a while applogized "i think" and we talked a bit worked things out and he has been moving forward positivly ever since.

Proving once and for all

4 things here. People can chime in and elaborate some if wanted.

1: Ahhhh When the monster was Prime, probably should have had toughest wrestler of 2005 & 06 but best heel was a understatement. When I was king of screw , Hired fed title stealer of hell, and the minister of pain of the "Prove you don't suck " matches. I was a hurdle that Jay and Geo would put infront of people, sometimes if they screwed up, I do believe I made quite a few people quit.. I was Jobber eater galore, rookie crusher of death. I think the only person to this day thats still around from getting their lashing is Baxter.

2: Who said I stoped wanting to rip Q in half just Ministry got to him 1st and then he quit, yes he is a dick and i still throw up on the fact of affiliating myself with him to this very day.

3 : Mic ownage was awsome, and the "OH LOOK AT ME I"M NATE ORTIZ" part has me rolling every time I hear it.... Jay and I had a meeting after the radio show was posted and we came to a understanding thanks to some outside influences about the argument & gave him their two cents to Jaysin from my perspective which helped him understand where I was coming from at the time and we resolved our differences. Like Jay said I have moved forward "strongly" I would like to say ever sence.

4: I realized that when things become that serious over a game take time away it's real life that matters. Thats why i'm a seasonal player here in OCW. Besides it's best to make and set goals in life and achieve them trust the Old dog.

just a bit of extra info there, and if I could go back I wouldn't change any of it. It's part of who Mayhem is today.

BTW: Jay I love fucking with your good nature, but i think we know that by now :D . Not recommended for new comers, I'm just that 1 in a mill.

Mr.Sensation
01-20-2008, 06:11 PM
R.I.P PC Microphone.

GWARAHAHHAHA

Val Finale
01-20-2008, 06:44 PM
I still hate you for lying to me about joining TDS. I thought I was so cool lmao. Mayhem basically lied to me OOC for me to do something IC. Assclown :(.

Congrats to everyone inducted. Kage, Mayhem, Guybrush, you all deserve it.

Vincent Valmont
01-20-2008, 07:22 PM
Congrats to everyone, Mayhem especially, since I've known him the longest. All of you, deserve the induction, very much, as all of your hard work, and loyalty, is unmatchable, as everything yall 3 do, is golden, and doesn't disappoint. :)

Smythe D. Wonder
01-20-2008, 07:32 PM
this HOF class is awesome... the guys I expected in there... congrats fellas...

and yes... I do hope to make the hall of fame one day... and also... KAGE you never beat me... so nyah...

Val Finale
01-20-2008, 08:00 PM
KAGE you never beat me... so nyah...

But everyone knows how that would turn out so the GMs decided to spare you of embarrassment.

Adrian Bold
01-20-2008, 08:07 PM
this HOF class is awesome... the guys I expected in there... congrats fellas...

and yes... I do hope to make the hall of fame one day... and also... KAGE you never beat me... so nyah...

ROFL

Michael Morrison
01-20-2008, 08:10 PM

Proving once and for all

With the recent induction of Mayhem to the OCWFED Hall of Fame, many speculate that CEO, Jaysin "Feel The" Sensation has finally injected some good 'ol "B Positive" to the bad blood they once shed in OCW.

Does this mean we will finaly see that Mayhem DVD released? We haven't been able to confirm that, but we did learn about a secret project that OCWFED is working on, entitled "Death to the Light and PC Mic", which we believe could be the Mayhem DVD we've all been waiting for. Cross your fingers.

Mr.Sensation
01-20-2008, 08:14 PM
Rofl

Mayhem
01-20-2008, 08:53 PM
Very well could be the largest file you'ld ever seen Mikey.

Parker
01-21-2008, 01:21 AM
Now that was an awesome read, well done to all the people who made it in..you all deserve it for everything you do here.

Versus
01-21-2008, 01:11 PM
What a class, Kage, Guy, Mayhem, each of you deserve to be in the hof no doubt about it. And if my illness weren't as crippling as it currently is, I'd write more. For now, I'll just say Boxing Jesus was robbed, watch out for him in 08!

:P

Just kidding, congrats guys, seriously, awesome job.

Nathan Gaines
01-21-2008, 01:39 PM
It was the steriod allegation. He got mentioned n the Mitchell Report for that whole walking on water scandal. They thought he must have taken something

The Guy Fausto
01-21-2008, 05:30 PM
Fausto you greedy bastard your thing takes up 75% of the page. Congrats to the three of you, I don't think anyone can argue you deserve to be in there.
I tried to revise it(remove the stuff that was on the Wiki) but Jay's a bastard who hates me. :(

Casey Paine
01-21-2008, 09:50 PM
Congratulations Guy, Nick and Mayhem. You guys deserve it !