spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

IMPORTANT READ before placing articles in the players news forum

Regan

Some may have noticed we had some problems with the front page lately.

I have researched into this problem and there are a few things you must not do when posting an article in the player news forum:

First one is do not post a picture in the first five lines of your article. The first five lines need too be text or white space.

Secondly when using BB code (That's the code that makes your text coloured, centered a certain size etc.) Make sure that that code is only used and performed on one paragraph. Too make this more clear. You'll find a few examples under this paragraph.

Example 1: The faulty one do not use this method

[{CENTER}]line1 of first paragraph
line2 of first paragraph
line3 of first paragraph
line4 of first paragraph
line5 of first paragraph

line1 of second paragraph
line2 of second paragraph
line3 of second paragraph
line4 of second paragraph
line5 of second paragraph

line1 of third paragraph
line2 of third paragraph
line3 of third paragraph
line4 of third paragraph
line5 of third paragraph[/{CENTER}]

Example 2: The right method do use this method.

[{CENTER}]line1 of first paragraph
line2 of first paragraph
line3 of first paragraph
line4 of first paragraph
line5 of first paragraph[/{CENTER}]

[{CENTER}]line1 of second paragraph
line2 of second paragraph
line3 of second paragraph
line4 of second paragraph
line5 of second paragraph[/{CENTER}]

[{CENTER}]line1 of third paragraph
line2 of third paragraph
line3 of third paragraph
line4 of third paragraph
line5 of third paragraph[/{CENTER}]

In the first example you see someone being lazy and just put one single center in the beginning and end of all the text, this method will throw of the application/slideshow and will end up making the front page fucked which then my red telephone will ring with Sensation scolding about the fact that his frontpage is messed up and if I can fix it.

Second example is a good example you see that someone hasn't been lazy and put all the center tags around all three different paragraphs. This will make the frontpage look just fine and makes both Mr. Sensation and me happy.

Never Fear Regan is Here!

• Administrators

And dont forget to put images in 400Wx300H still to this day people either use to big or 2 small images. They either dont care or are lazy. Cmon folks get with the program, its great some of you post news instead of having to have somone from staff up your ass to do so. But even when the instructions are put forth in front of you, you still dont do whats asked.

Thats just lazy.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

And dont forget to put images in 400Wx300H still to this day people either use to big or 2 small images. They either dont care or are lazy. Cmon folks get with the program, its great some of you post news instead of having to have somone from staff up your ass to do so. But even when the instructions are put forth in front of you, you still dont do whats asked.

Thats just lazy.

I'm not sure if this happened to anyone else, but sometimes I would upload an image that was originally 400Wx300H, but somehow managed to shrink in size. I figured it was because I was using PNG files or something, so I started using JPEG... horribly blotchy JPEG, as the file sizes are also smaller in JPEG.

• Administrators
if that is the case I shalt investigate this claim!
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen