spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Dear OCW/CCW

Ed Reed

Dear OCW/CCW,

At Chill Faktor 2007 the Best Damn Tag Team Period issued a call out to all of you boys in the back to step up and help us make something out of, much like the EX division, has become a laughing stock here in OCW. But with the new year much to our dismay our call out has not been heard. Everyone has focused on their singles aspirations or sadly nothing at all. And it has left us sitting back waiting for worthy contenders. Now some of the blame goes on us and we accept it because we have not been the model tag team champions. But the change starts this week. We see that we can’t wait for contenders to step out from the pack. Much like we did with the Best Damn Tag Team tournament we are going to have to make our own contenders. And that is exactly what we are going to do.

Sincerely,

The Best Damn Tag Team Period (TBDTTP)

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n320/oakrdr06/reedsig.jpg

Well i think the first block with tag team with this years game is the lag. Even in single player there is pretty much always a weird kinda slow down that randomly kicks in. With 4 player matches there or atleast for there is 7 out 10 matches lag.

I think to make this division work

-Ofcourse get contenders for it.

-Test the connection against every contending team and check its effeciency. Once there are a set of teams that have good connection it might become pretty fun. Targetting is hard but since you need to let people target first anyway that is not a problem

- With all the perks and the difficulty of hitting finishers and matches already been long as it is, 3 breaks are a bit to much.

Tag team is partly team work and partly single skill. So how about we give breaks up based on how colored the illigal partner is. I dunno how specifcly but for example:

Uncolored member = can break up as much as he wants,since he is still fresh

Yellow = 5

Yellow/orange = 4

Orange/orange = 3

Red/Orange = 2

Red/Red= 1

A DDR team has no break up

Now why make a table for different colors most of time you get DDR in seconds? This is why we need to decrease the strenght of caws that are in Tag teams dramaticly. This will make matches more appealing since in Tag moves the damage is pretty much doubled and if a team is doing good it will clearly show on how colored they are. I played a tag match yesterday i colored pretty much after every move above 12 and i do not find a 20 min match where being DDR at 5 min and 15 min of holding heads not appealing..or maybe thats jut me.I'd say if someone has 7 strenght make it 5. And so on. The rest of the stats stay the same only the strenght is decreased.

This will allow more diverse strategy if done correctly. It is pretty well possible to keep focusing on one guy and prevent him from taggin. Or to fast tag after every few moves. You name it. This will also make it more fun to do double team moves.

(Anyone know how to drag someone to your partner,and make a tag while still holding him? I saw the cpu do it once)

- Make it absolute rule that the illigal partner may only start entering the ring as soon as : The opponent lays down for the pin or executes the submission. So many time people hop in the ring while they simple execute the finisher and im still at ringside.

Addition:This may also be a good way for MMM to give points for Tag matches. Not counting all moves but for example if a team finishes with one member DDR and one dubbel Orange against a DDR team they would get a normal amount of points. But if won with a bigger difference for example: One DDO and one Yellow Orange against a DDR they winning team would get more points cause they obviously were a better team.

End rant.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g58/Undertaker1012/281x211.jpg

Finishers: "Where is Tyro?!" (Front,F-U 2)

"Faaaceeebusstaaaaaah!!" ( Back, Facebuster 06)

Signature moves: Oversell punches (Grapple)

Fancy footwork punches (Grapple)

Although the one thing I have against tags is that especially if you got people from west coast, east coast and europe meeting each other its a humongous timeshift too get the match done.

Also The Air doesn't tag with anyone else, but Trips (Environmental Hint). :p

But I can think of other people who would like a shot, but like I said isn't it a bright idea too get another show.

Leonheart stated that there then would be one show for OCW and two shows for CCW.

I'm thinking of seeing it this way. Let's make a seperate show for tag team competition and EX superstars. Then it also gets the desired attention going. It doesn't need too be even every week too start with just a

Remember we had an influx of new talent lately that is willing too roleplay. Let's not get it too waste.

As for a serious tagteam contendor I may know someone who is willing, besides me. I think they would make a great tagteam. Which can revive the Tag a bit, but there need too be more contendors then Reed/Strider, Hoppus/Fearo, Crowe/Banjo.

I hope DnD makes a comeback now Double A has got the game and we'll see some new teams of older talent or new rookies.

2k8? I havent figured out 2k7 yet - Big Joe D

I am the First Dutch EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First European EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First True EX-Champion - The Air

Delusional? Not at all! I Speak the Truth, cause I can proof it and the others can't. Those Heavy !@#$%^&& ain't got none on me.