TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

The Pain Chamber

Stacy Clark

~Camera shows a dark gloomy man with a black towel on his head, the background is very dark and you can bearly see the mans face~

???

For years i have been bullied by people..For years i have accepted to be the prey..staying at the bottom of the food chain

~Mysterious man tilts his head upwards as his face is still unseen, yet his white eyes are visible with a sharp look~

???

No longer will i stay at the bottom of the food chain, no longer will i be the prey, i will be the preditor feeding on each and everyones fear, hearing screams for mercy..some of you might say "what is there to fear?"(Pause)

~Camera zooms onto the mysterious mans eyes as they are sharp as knives and light as day~

???

I'll tell you what is there to fear, these eyes, when you look into these eyes your whole world changes, when you look into these eyes you have entered the "Pain Chamber"..Some of you may not know what the Pain Chamber is, but those who have looked into these eyes have Wittnessed the Pain Chamber..and beleive me, no one(Pause) no one wants to wittness the Pain Chamber. so this is a message to every superstar

~Mysterious man pulls the black towel from his head and reveals his face, full with sweat, Teeth with a grin resembling a wolf, Eyes so piercing to stop a heart~

???

My Name....is Tank(pause) and you do not want to look into the eyes of Tank

~Tank looks down putting on a pair of custom made shades~

Tank

because if you do(Pause) you've just imprisoned yourself into the "Pain Chamber"

~Camera Fades out to black~

Not bad for a 1st promo. Good luck to you and your career.

• OCW World Heavyweight Champion [3 Times]
  • CCW Champion [1 Time]
  • Future Investment Winner 2006 [inaugural]
  • 2007 OCW Co-Wrestler of the Year [ W/ Nate Ortiz] They just couldn't give it to a black!
  • OCW Hall of Famer | Class 2008

[/Quote]

Father of Royce and Theodore J Bentley

Future OCW Champions (It's gonna happen one day whores!)