spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Turmoil 3-11-08

Alexander Revan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BAH GAWD BUFF BAGWELL HAS COME TOO CCW!

/done

2k8? I havent figured out 2k7 yet - Big Joe D

I am the First Dutch EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First European EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First True EX-Champion - The Air

Delusional? Not at all! I Speak the Truth, cause I can proof it and the others can't. Those Heavy !@#$%^&& ain't got none on me.

Sweet intro vid, we need one for riot, i like Poe's attire,like AA said in a previous show, save the announcers table til the ME for consistency purposes,i'm also guilty of that sin as i have done it previously :)

props to Vindicator, that was the perfect time to use the powerhouse perk, Poe,that was kinda cheesy how you just kept doin that same punch til it wore off(i know Leon will have something to say about that along the lines of 'it was better than getting grappled ) :) didnt like how Poe won the match, bad fpr/ethics..did Poe escape from Vindicators finisher or did he just not submit in time?

i do like these 2 rooks tho, both unique, i think Vindicator has better fpr than some vets. good match over all.

Sweet rp by Dick Blood,he's gonna cause hell in the gauntlet.

Tag match was a reverse fest, also very laggy, Me and Banjo would have had it won if Banjo didnt break Deano out of the pin after i hit my finisher! silly cowboy! in the end the Odd Couple won by KO.Apologies for playing the same song twice during the match, i didnt realise i had done it until i re-watched it on the show,although it is a good song :)

MMM the next T.V Champ? I'd mark for that

Tyro vs Ryder-What a match this was, smooth,reversals and some nice moves, Tyro did a pick up,toe kick finisher when Ryder was red/orange which is against fpr but it looked like that was set up as Ryder countered into a sweet backslide pin, i didnt even know that counter was in the game..lol

The ending to the match was actually good, and fitted the flow of the match as either man could have won at any point. Nice win for Tyro.

This man has the total package,skill,moveset,look and charisma, surely its only a matter of time before this man has some gold around his waist?

Nice rp by Tyro after the match, glad to see him writing as he is a man of few words.

Trips vs Malu-I was expecting Trips to win this 1,and it to be a close match, i was wrong on both accounts,Malu destroyed Trips,it seemed like he couldn't get into the match, has MMM un-settled the TV champ? after that match MMM will be relishing the prospect of a title match at Lution, Malu looks like a dam monster.

Ministry jumped me backstage and got more than he bargained for..you wont be rid of me that easily Ministry!

Mania vs Bauer-I love Mania's new look/rock n roll gimmik,Spoon started off strong, he was reversing everything Bauer was throwing at him, then Bauer got his groove on and this was a very close contest,these 2 men work well together. they must have set some sort of record for most reversals in a match, as the amount here was ridiculous..lol...a very,very good match to watch and a nice win for Mania, i like the Playmaker on him, looks good.

ME time..2 markouts at the intro's..1 coz,well...its Mad Mike, 2nd, RD's intro music is cool.

1st markout moment of the match. MMM pushes RD like a ragdoll,RD rolls straight outta the ring, MMM taunts, RD gets back in and flips him off..made me lol,remined me of old school warrior/hogan or rock/hogan exchanges.

Nice win for RD, this match was well worth the 1 year wait, could MMM be the only person to get a TV title shot without actually getting a win before hand? He proves that even in defeat,he is still 'over',and one of the toughest people on the roster,this match was brutal,real smash mouth,they were punching the shit out of each other.nice finisher set up also, i liked the cross corner elbow attacks.

The contract signing, you can tell RD was tired from his match as the battle weary champ took a limo from the gorilla position,all of 3 feet :)

Versus has the most chilled out intro music ever,Seth OWNS Rd with the spear, then looks like he's riding Sensation..i lol'd..then Versus stunners the boss and throws him outta the ring after he and Seth both sign the contract.

Awesome show this week with some really good matches,everyone handled the new fpr grapple strike rule really well, i think there was only about 3 slips in the entire show,great job.

MOTN for me was Spoon vs Bauer.

1 x International Champion

1 x Tag Team Champion

NWvOqs.jpg

Turmoil was great this week... it was like a lil Riot... every RP meant something... nothing can be skipped...

Who the hell is Finale??? and why did he sell going through a broken table for 2 years??? and why is he targeting the defunct Theatre of Pain.... this makes no sense at all... like the kind of thing that goes absolutely nowhere... as everyone has their Lution stories already tied up... is there a major twist coming??? let`s hope so...

and we open with Poe and Vindy yet again??? I know it`s good for rookies to feud with one another... but not fight each other every week... this match seems to be of the hardcore variety... as poe puts Vindy through the announcers table... USE THE SPANISH ANNOUNCERS TABLE... nowone cares what happens to that one.... this installment of rooks have a serious irish whip problem as they use it as their main course of attack... kinda annoying playing them... lol Poe knows the ring spots more than Vindy does that`s for sure... Vindicator is like the undertaker of OCW/CCW, which is a huge thing to say... but he moves all slow and methodical... Poe completely Cheeses Vindy`s gimmick.... much worse than Leon did... Vindicator releases his finisher hold it looks like.. and I`m hoping this match was staged cause the end is horrible... a outright Tyler with no back off... into a pick up Vindy goes into a pain animation... he`s grappled anyway then the finisher.... kinda ruined a sweet match... DON`T BOOK THESE TWO NEXT WEEK.... Vindicator deserves to have his mettle tested agianst at least some of the midcard boys... VIndy/Cruz, Vindy/Banjo comes to mind...

another short RP by the count and the cowboy... Really wish Banjo would get an identity... I like his CAW and he`s a good guy... I loved the RP`s that he talked like a gothic hick... what happened to those???

Blood really is a dick... get it, Dick, Richard, whatever... Blood seems to be the only person really pushing this Ex gauntlet... or well pushing it well... I think the EX division needs a huge kick in the ass... hopefully Lution gives that to us...

Count and the Cowboy vs the odd couple... no entrances makes me sad :(... this match was decent... only point of note... Gaines thought that Banjo would be easy mode... and gets his ass handed to him... haha... hey let`s play crowe theme music twice... booooo DJ booooooooooooo... Banjo uses his perk and picks up Deano at orange/yellow to beat him up... not very nice.. quick question.. at the end of the match... Deano picks up Banjo steps back... then ducks under him and toe kicks... WHAT`S THE POINT IN BACKING OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE since the duck under can`t be countered... it`s completely ok to pick up and just toekick... it doesn`t make you more ethical to back off then use a duck under infact it looks worse...

here`s hoping.... Gaines/Deano the champs are double dipping at Lution... take that dam strap off them.... all they do is prance around in the damn things... take`em... please for us good folk at OCW...

Morrison/Trips for the TV title... OOHHH YEAHHHH...

Tryo Ryder was a good match... Tyro is CCW`s resident reversal slut and it shows here once again... I double marked for the ending... as it was extremely ballsy... and we figure out what Tyro Kraven is after the match... an ASSHOLE... this is the same guy that gave us a tour of his house??? when did he get so eveil??? he`s a dirty son of a bitch... much more unruly than I am... I marked for the whole RP... good shyt Tyro

Trips gets destroyed... making this his 3rd loss in a row... the Versus cheese is excusable and the RD match was entertaining... but this was a massacre... and I now understand why Trips enjoys being the top of the middle of the pack... the ME might be too much for trips and without his champ stats??? he simply can`t hang with the cream of the CCW crop...

I know what match it is... but I don`t know what to call it... dammit... anyway it`s gonna be awesome.... MMM`s gimmick matches kick ass...

twas a sweet brawl between Crowe and Ministry!!! not sure where it all stems from... but it was sweet...

holy shyt does page 4 ever have 2 sweet matches... Bauer and Mania put on a hell of a match.... but sadly there was no build up towards it... there was so much that could`ve been said... hmm... anyway the match was gold... quick note... I kinda think Trip should take Spoons old "welcome home" theme.. or at least the end of the song... Spoons a skinny little bugger ain`t he??? Rivers is wrong about his LOTR quite as I have Spoon by about 100 points in this match... Spoon does a fair amount of retreating in this match... usually advancing after Bauer misses a grapple... if Brad learned to double grapple like AJ does (unemployed bum) he would have fair better IMO... Brad completely misses when Spoon uses his perk... kinda funny as Brad tries everything only to have spoon nosell... haha... I don`t like the playmaker on Spoon... actually I don`t like the move at all... problably looks good on Spoon... I just have a Bias against it... awesome match...

Versus and Coop have a beef with Nate... for letting me Majin and Casey kick the crap out of Fausto on Riot last week... he deserved it tho Nate... don`t listen to them... he cost you the OCW title... let us kill'em... and Seth is gonna accompany Versus for his contract signing... hmmm... doesn`t sound good for RD at all... great RP

MMM RD was awesome... classic even... you can tell it`s a match they enjoyed playing.. you can see early that MMM hasn`t played anyone who plays anything like the CCW champ... as he looks out of place early... MMM strikes almost exclusively... making for an easy reversal spot for RD... you can tell RD`s been working on set up moves for his spear... and he gets a great set up here... awesome match guys....

and the Contract signing is up next... well it was good... a few spots where RD is just standing like "hmmm dee dum dum" Sensation gets Owned... RD leaves him to Versus and Seth... but the whole moment of this vid was... "hmm Rev Inc wants to get the numbers game on the alliance... so Versus lets Seth in on him 1 on 1 CCW title match???" well this can backfire on Versus can`t it??? we gonna have a 2 on 1 CCW title match... I think not... are Seth and Versus gonna fight each other at Lution?? there gonna have to for the title.... awesome development indeed....

this might be the best Turmoil of the Year... as Lution looks set for both sides... point of note... Revan... CCW needs 2 wrestlers to compete for the Future Investment clause at Lution... you might wanna get on some qualifying matches!!!! and RD is the most dominant champion I`ve ever seen... that`s all great show CCW...

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream