TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Blake Ma'jin is not a Nice Person

The Guy Fausto

Scaggs: “Welcome everyone to an OCWFED.net exclusive interview.”

The scene fades into a poorly lit room at OCW Headquarters in New York City. The OCW logo is mounted in the background. Sitting on one ugly faux leather chair is Charles Scaggs. Sitting on the other is Guy Fausto, slouching in the same tattered 'Why Me?' shirt he has had since Day 1.

Scaggs: “Please welcome, the No.1 Contender to the OCW World Heavyweight Championship, Guy Fausto.”

Fausto stays slouching and looks over to Scaggs.

Fausto: “Eh...”

Scaggs: “He's excited to be here, folks, don't let that half asleep demeanor fool you.”

Fausto: “Where's that other douchebag?”

Scaggs: “Jim Black?”

Fausto: “Yeah. He's the one who usually drags me along to these godawful interviews that I'm contractually obligated to attend.”

Scaggs: “Well after everything you've done to him, he's had an Anti-Guy Fausto clause introduced into his contract where he doesn't have to do anything involving you unless he wants to. Which seems to be when horrible things happen to you so he can laugh in your face.”

Fausto: “Mighty kind of him.”

Fausto rolls his eyes then seems to be attempting to doze off again.

Scaggs: “You can't sleep yet Guy, you have to do the interview.”

Fausto: “Says who?”

Scaggs: “The company.”

Fausto: “Bah to the company.”

Scaggs: “They can sue you for thousands you know.”

Fausto: “Bah!”

Scaggs: “Knew you'd agree. There have been a lot of questions building up over the past couple weeks that I'm sure the people want the answers to.”

Fausto: “Go ahead and shoot then. Quicker you ask them, quicker I can answer them, and the quicker I can leave.”

Scaggs: “Your most recent backstabbing of the Alliance. Two weeks ago we saw them carry you off backstage after the three-on-one handicap match against them. For a week afterwards, no one saw you backstage at any shows or otherwise. What happened there?”

Fausto: “Mostly watched a lot of bad movies about drag queens. Over and over again. I can recite the entire script for Priscilla Queen of the Desert from memory now. Also, I had to eat a lot of Tofu . Horrible, horrible stuff that is. And Casey did a lot of things to me and I cried. That's about it.”

Scaggs: “That's horrible. Did you go to the police about it?”

Fausto: “You think I didn't try? You think I really didn't try? First thing I did after Riot- I called the police and told them what had happened. You know what happened? They laughed at me. Asked what sort of stupid publicity stunt I was pulling...”

Scaggs: “You're suppose to say something badass like you're going to just deal with all of this yourself.”

Fausto: "I pay my taxes, so I'm sure as hell using the services that are entitlted to me. This is why I hate my job so much, so much crap goes down and it's completely unchecked. Countless occurances of assault, arson, attempted murder, and that's not even the surface of it all. OCW's a terrible place and people think I'm crazy for wanting out of it. You're the crazy ones for wanting to stay."

Scaggs: "I like the paycheck, sue me. That brings us to our next topic, Nate Ortiz and your tolerate/hate relationship. Nate's condition is unknown and you were the one to abandon him to the savage attack by Kage this past Thursday."

Fausto: "See? This is what I was just talking about. Bunch of psychopaths running around this company - Nate could be considered one of them honestly. Just furthers my point- you have to pick and choose your grudges. Myself and Nate have a common enemy in Sensation and his goons. He can continue to hold his petty grudges against me about my race, or he can face the facts that it's better if I'm on his side. Everything I said in that ring before I gave Ma'jin the most brutal chop assault in his life was true."

Scaggs: "But you said that the Sensational Alliance would watch your back and look out for you."

Fausto: "No, there's a difference. I said they would. Saying and doing are completely different things. There lies my point, I've done all I could to prove I have no intention doing him no wrong, not just blabbered on for hours about how I'm not going to. If I was like them, I'd do that yet do nothing to show what I really meant."

Scaggs: "Interesting..."

Fausto: "And for the record, I didn't abandon him. I had to take out the trash and I'm sure even in his blind furious unfound hatred of me he wouldn't even say that. Don't start being sensationalist on me."

Scaggs: "I have to get the ratings somehow."

Fausto: "Assault, Arson, Kidnapping and more all for the name of ratings. Why does everyone think I'm crazy for wanting to leave again?"

Scaggs: "One last question, then you may leave and go do whatever. You have never been one to pursue gold agressively. In fact, your early career was spent completely and utterly terrified of the very prospect of holding any title. Your brief former title run was due to some crazy plot to destroy the company. Why the sudden change of heart?"

Fausto: "Honestly? Spite."

Scaggs: "Spite?"

Fausto: "I never liked Majin. Never did. I have never met someone who irritate me so damn much with nothing more than his presence. I mean, just look at the guy. Even when he's not dressed as the fruitiest fruitcake this side of Elton John, his mere presence annoys you. I tolerated him for a time, as we had a similiar goal for a time - the whole Theatre of Pain debacle. Then, he drove his knife into my back right alongside Jaysin, our lovely employer who condones all this mayhem. When Jaysin handed him the title back in January, things began to click together."

Scaggs: "So here you are..."

Fausto: "What better way to piss off the boss than make a mockery of his golden boy? What better way to get back at that annoying prick then take his precious that he never deserved in the first place? To prove that Jaysin Sensation is fallable, when he is mad with power - it's the ultimate insult to him."

Scaggs: "What about all the risks associated with becoming champion? The pressure, the idea that everyone will be out to get you?"

Fausto: "It's worth it if I can make that ass Sensation cry. If I can shatter his ego and defy the fact that it's his world, it's worth it. To smack the taste out of that annoying little fruit prick's mouth, it's worth it. Really, Charlie, you've seen his face. It has to grate you. I can't see how you wouldn't want to do something to piss a face like that off just because you can."

Scaggs: "Does have a presence of annoyance about him..."

Fausto: "Exactly. If I have to deal with all the other asses coming after me if I have that belt, then so be it. It's a sacrifice so completely worth it just to spite both of them- Jay just to take it off his hand picked champion, and Majin just because he's Majin. "

Scaggs: "Well that's all the questions I have then..."

Fausto: "And thank Olimadarra that I can leave now."

Fausto lazily pulls himself to his feet and walks right out the door in much rush.

Scaggs: "In a rush for food, I bet. Probably hasn't eaten in 5 minutes, the fat bastard."

Scaggs: “That's horrible. Did you go to the police about it?”

Fausto: “You think I didn't try? You think I really didn't try? First thing I did after Riot- I called the police and told them what had happened. You know what happened? They laughed at me. Asked what sort of stupid publicity stunt I was pulling...”

I pay my taxes, so I'm sure as hell using the services that are entitlted to me. This is why I hate my job so much, so much crap goes down and it's completely unchecked. Countless occurances of assault, arson, attempted murder, and that's not even the surface of it all. OCW's a terrible place and people think I'm crazy for wanting out of it. You're the crazy ones for wanting to stay."

The Bronze know better than to enter our world. The Bronze... take our pride.

http://www.prisonflicks.com/images/toecutter.jpg