spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Baxter at the pool

Chris Baxter

*baxter is seen at the pool doing his community service.. it is the kids class at the moment and Baxter is teaching the little kids how to swim*

Baxter: aye.. that be good for a begginer.. just keep kicking those legs..

*Baxter feels a change in the water*

Baxter: Aye.. what be this.. the tempreture in the water has changed ... and why be this water turning yellow

Kid 1: Sorry Mr. Baxter.. i couldnt hold it

Baxter: You little landlubber .. i ought to have you keyhauled ..

*baxter points to the diving board at the deep end where david jackson is swimming in a sharkboy outfit*

Baxter: if any of you do this again i will make you walk that plank

Kid 2: That's a diving board, idoit

Baxter: What did you say you little brat.. i ought to make ye swim to the deep end and back

Kid 2: Thats a diving board u damn pirate, seriously you actually think you a pirate in this day and age

Baxter: you be asking for it you little punk

kid 3: Mr. Baxter.. i have to go potty

Baxter: i swear if you go in here.. you''ll be sharkbait

kid 2: just like your carrier.. it went belly up.. your one of the most popular but you haven't done shit

Baxter: Smart ass ... hey.. id like you to meet a guy from the senior class that always gets here early to watch you kids .. yo herbert

Herbert the pervert: Mmmmmm ... hey kid you like popsicles ... i got a popsicle in my pocket if you want one

*kids scream*

Baxter: keep up with your smart ass mouth and you'll be going to the sauna with him

D-jack: And people say i freak them out

Baxter: just shut up and go back to the deep end .. im so gonna push this kids parents in the deep end for ya

Kid 2: you wouldn't

*d-jack has a wide grin on his face.. agreed*

herbert: and ill have fun with him in the deep end

Baxter: Shut up you old perv .. your just lucky you creep d-jack out.. god i cant wait for this day to end

*bell rings*

Baxter: Finnally.. you little landlubbers go to the lockers and get ready to go home.. and kid.. that tounge can get you into a lot of trouble

kid 2: oh go and be gary's little bitch you Ass-Pirate Queerqueg Cornhole-Craving Captain of the flying butmann

Baxter muffles under his breath: your parents ar soo getting raped by D-jack

*scene ends as parents are comming in and waiting for their kids near the lockers .. while d-jack is waiting at the edge of a pool waiting for some "prey"*

1st ever autistic TV champion