TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Business at Denny's

Josiah Cross

All three members of Death Row are seen outside entering a double glass door. The camera pans out showing a lit up Denny’s sign attached to the roof. The camera then cuts inside where a packed Denny’s has gone dead silent. Cross, Mace, and A-Jax are looking around at all the people staring at them.

Cross: …table for three.

A waitress grabs 3 menus, never taking her eyes off the three large men all sporting orange sweatshirts.

Waitress: Right…this…way.

Death Row follows the waitress. The camera captures all the different groups of people staring at them as they pass by.

Waitress: Is this booth alright?

Cross: Perfect.

Death Row takes a seat as chatter in Denny’s begins to pick back up.

Waitress: Can I get you anything to drink?

Cross: Water is fine.

Mace: Water

A-Jax: Same.

Waitress: Three waters…Ill be right back to get your orders.

Waitress leaves while Cross checks over his shoulders to see if anyone is watching.

Cross: Damn, maybe this wasn’t the best place to come. It will have to work. We need to talk business.

Cross is glaring at both A-Jax and Mace who are both looking back at him.

Mace: What?

Cross: Great question what are you thinking? What are you getting yourselves into? Ryder and Aries have nothing to do with Bold! You guys have completely side tract and lost focus of what needs to be taken care of and that’s Adrian Bold and we get our hands on him on Riot!

Mace: Look this is our break through. Ryder and Aries crossed our paths and regardless of whether we should have started this or not…we can’t just back out.

A-Jax: Yeah, we’ve got these guys at Lution. You wanted us to get matches at the biggest stage of them all and we now do.

Cross: That is true. But throwing guys in rivers? What the hell kind of B.S. is that? Unless you want a free ticket back to hell, I suggest you cut that out.

Mace: We got ourselves into this, can you let us just do our thing and get out of it?

Cross looks at A-Jax and Mace. He appears to be thinking.

Cross: Fine. You guys have done all I’ve asked in helping me out with Bold, and I’ll respect your decisions do what it takes to get revenge on Ryder and Aries. This is a tough business and I’ll admit there are times you find yourself doing the unthinkable but at that time it’s the only thing that can be done. Look, I’m not going to get involved in your guys business. It looks like you’ve got it all under control.

A-Jax: That we do.

Cross: Alright, but then promise me this. After Lution, regardless of our match outcomes, we get back on the same page. Got it?

Mace: Sounds good to me.

A-Jax: Got it.

Cross: With that said beat those blonde hair punk asses to the ground and ill do the same to mine. God I hate blonde hair, especially the wannabes.

The waitress can be seen carrying water over to the table and Death Row begins to order their meals. The camera then fades outs.

THE DEAN

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/bombsquad07/barb.jpg