TURMOIL 312 CONTENT SUBMISSION DEADLINE

The countdown has finished!

Lution 3 IMPORTANT REMINDER

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

I forgot to put this down on Saturday. For your WL3 Matches there are the following Stipulations involved.

Every match will feature the Lution Banner

Located here

and your match card photo

Located here

If you have no idea what im talking about watch WL2 for an example.

Also in an effort to keep the big theme going. All matches will have there File limit increased.

1 on 1 matches Files limit will be raised to 85 megs

2+ Player matches will have a 120meg file limit.

Last but not least

In an effort to keep things flowing smoothly I ask that every transition to match does not show a WWE logo, and that whenever possible you keep video effects to a mininum. If you are including a video package it can go seperatly if its less than 3 mins it can be included in the initial match video package.

All Matches are to be Recorded at 420x340 if possible.

All particpants please list there confirmation of these rules for WL3 and post any questions they have. Thank you.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

i'll have 2 watch lution 2 as i have no idea where to put stuuf

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

So if someone creates a video tribute then it has to either be seperate from their match or under 3 minutes long?

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

• Administrators
What do you mean tribute? you mean a hype video?
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

What do you mean tribute? you mean a hype video?

Yeah same deal.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

• Administrators
Yeah same deal.

you can put it before the match if say the match itself is like 10 mins or 12 or 15 if its long and boring better off putting it Before the match.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

• Administrators
confirmed and you will put me over.

NEGATIVE.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

• Administrators
Bump, i want everyone who has a match to understand whats going on.
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry