TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Kang's Lution Q&A Interview.

Kang James

A man stands in front of the podium and announces...

Man: "And now we will have Kang James come out to answer any question you may have for him."

Kang's music hits and he walks out in a nice white suit, walks over to the podium and stands there as people start to ask questions in no order or fashion. Sort of like a bunch of 5 year olds trying to ask there teacher something.

Kang chuckles...

Kang: "Hold on, Hold on here. I can't understand you all when you ask questions all together. Let's do this in a orderly fashion one by one till we get threw all of them."

They then begin to all raise there hands like a 5 year old wanting to be called on, Kang points to one man as Kang then rubs his chin as the Man begins to ask his question.

David Jones: "Yes hello there Kang, my question is this. Double A claims he brought you into OCW as you may already know. I know you addressed this question on Riot but could you go into more depth as to the whole issue between you and him?"

Kang licks his lips as he re arranges the way he's standing and the replies.

Kang: "Yea, I knew this question was going to come up even tho I addressed it. Couple of the guys I respect in the back have asked the same question. It's plain and simple that waste of space that doesn't deserve to live helped my old self get into OCW. You see as many of you already know Kang old and I guess still current name was Brian James, during that time I was a football player for the University of Kentucky and was almost sure I was going pro but was un drafted. After the draft I went to my local bar and it just so happened CCW had a show where I lived. Double A was at the bar at the time, drunk like always and looked over saw me and thought I had the look of a superstar and he decided to put me under his wing. Then that waste of seamen split and I did all the rest myself, trained myself, worked out myself and became Kang with the fans helps. That little shit doesn't have anything to do with Kang, hes trying to say he brought Kang into this place and the only person to do that was Kang and the Kang Fans."

After the question people start to raise there hands again, as Kang coughs and covers his mouth he points to another person with his other hand.

Lisa Morali: "Is there any reason why the news of you being brought up by Double A wasn't really brought up when you first started?"

Kang chuckles again...

Kang: "Cause he didn't, Kang and the Kang Fans got Kang into OCW. He just got me to know the people I needed to and then split but tries to take credit for getting me in here. That Two timing donkey whore doesn't have anything to do with Kang and never did."

After the question they all raised there hands again and Kang points and yet another person.

Mark Manny: "This has been said to be the match for respect, any thoughts on that?"

Kang: "Why the hell would I want to earn Condom Boy's respect? A man that attacks Kang's mother or any Family or Friend or even Fan is nothing but Kang's enemy and Kang makes sure that all he does is Molly Whoop! an enemy."

A couple more hand raise

Kang: "Didn't see the beautiful Stacy Clark in there, go ahead Stacy and hit me with a question."

Stacy stands.

Stacy Clark: "Hello there Kang, I have always wanted to ask this... Why Kang James?"

Kang: "Cause it's simple, I am the King of the Fans. They voted and I came out on top, and when the opponent steps in that ring he knows he's facing the peoples Kang."

They all start to raise there hands again as Kang points to another.

Marcus Green: "Hello Kang, Do you think we can get the Kang voice from you before you leave."

Kang smiles and then coughs to clear his throat as he takes the mic off the podium, and starts...

Kang: "KAAAAAAAAAANG! James is out."

Kangs music starts to play again as he walks back and the people clap.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=21309,filename=thats_racist_racist.gif

I
T'S
T
HE
K
ING,
B
ITCH!

2x International Champion

1x Hardcore Champion