spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Midnight Cry for Help

Josiah Cross

The scene fades in to a nearly pitch dark room. All lights are off but a dimly lit clock can be seen hanging on a wall. The time reads midnight. It is quiet, that is until a loud ring disrupts the silence. A small dim light is turned on revealing Cross seated at a desk. Just below the lamp is a phone. Cross appears to have been awoken by it. Cross turns and looks at the clock directly above him.

Cross: Who the hell is calling me at this time of the night?

The phone echoes with one last ring before Cross picks up.

Cross: Hello?....Hello?...Who is this?

Cross appears to have not received a reply. He hangs up the phone and shakes his head just before resting it back down on the desk. Seconds later the phone rings again. Cross presses the speaker phone button this time rather than picking up. All that can be heard is what appears to be a man’s voice battling the sound of static.

Cross: Who is this?!

Suddenly the static clears.

Voice: Cross? Cross? Can you hear me? This is A-Jax.

Cross: I can hear you…

For a few seconds neither man says anything, you can hear heavy breathing over the speaker coming from A-Jax.

Cross: Why you calling so late A-Jax, everything alright?

A-Jax: No Cross. I’m in some serious trouble.

Cross says nothing as he stares forward with a look of frustration. A-Jax is still breathing heavily.

A-Jax: Cross you there? I need help.

Cross: What kind of help?

A-Jax: I need a place to stay.

Cross: Where are you Jax?

A-Jax: I’m in some dark alleyway if you want me to be exact not quite sure. I’ve been running. I've got people after me.

Cross: Yeah I can tell! Damn it A-Jax, I swear to god if you got yourself into deep s***. My place is no hideout for you, I don't want to get dragged into anything either. Who you running from the cops?

A-Jax: No not yet. I knew I couldn't run from my past forever. I made a stupid decision Cross. I’m sorry. I’m really really sorry.

The static picks up as you hear A-Jax still trying to talk but nothing can be understood. The phone then cuts out. Cross is motionless as he stares at the phone. Cross snaps as he punches the desk sending the phone flying. He has a sick look on his face as he slowly drops his head back down on the desk. He reaches over and turns off the light. Once again it is quiet.

THE DEAN

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/bombsquad07/barb.jpg

A-Jax: Help Cross

Cross: The police chasing you?

A-Jax: Yeah...The FPR Police

Just joking man nice RP, interesting situation you have here.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements