spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

A Matter of Trust

Marcus Bishop

*After the events that had occured after the Dream, Kyle had a message left by Chris Baxter. Kyle Stax decided to call Chris Baxter back. Their conversation went as follows:

Chris: Kyle. Kyle you there?

Kyle: Yeah I'm here Chris. What do you need?

C: Nothing man i was just wonder why you didn't answer the other day. I'd talked to your wife and she said you weren't feeling well and you were at home.

K: I feel fine Chris.

C: You don't sound like it.

*Dog begins to bark

K: SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHIT! I'M SO SICK OF THIS SHIT!

C: Kyle, calm down man.

K: Who the hell are you to tell me to calm down? Who the hell are you to tell me what to do? You don't know half of it. You don't know. You don't have a damn clue.

C: Chill man.

K:...

C: I'm only trying to be your friend. She is worried about you. Your child is needs you. But not in this condition.

K:... You know CB, I trust you. You are the only person that has stayed with me. (almost histarical and in tears) I don't have anyone. My dog, my guitar, and you. My "friend". Why have you stayed while everyone else has left me? WHO THE FUCK AM I TO YOU! AM I YOUR LITTLE PROJECT! No, no he's just eatting me up inside. It's not me anymore Bax. Can I ask you a question bud?

C:...Anything man.

K:Why me? Why you? Why do you still put up with me.

C:... Because I know Kyle Felix and he's still there. But you're letting whatever it is consume you. I konw you are sick. The pain may not subside but you're strong enough to overcome it.

K: So what is it?

C: Just a matter of trust Kyle, a matter of trust.