TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Doctor's orders

Parker

*Scene opens with Parker sat on a chair in a doctors surgery*

Parker-You see that doc *Parker holds his hand out with the palm facing the floor* I can't stop it shaking, I can't control it,it comes and goes,but its getting worse.

Doctor-I see what you mean,that's definitley not a good sign....we have the results back from your C.A.T scan,would you like to see them.

Parker-That's what i'm here for doc,fix me up.

Doctor-Well,it seems that the numerous chair shots you have recieved over the last few months have resulted in abnormal swelling in the left side of your brain,that's what's causing the headaches and temporary loses of sight in your left eye.

Parker-Err...that doesn't sound good....

Doctor-It's not,basically the next severe head trauma you recieve could result in permenant brain damage or paralysis.

Parker-Holy crap! So what's the cure? or what would you advise me to do?

Doctor-From a medical point of view...your not going to like this,but I would retire from professional wrestling.

Parker-What!!!! Are you crazy? wrestling is my life,how the hell am i supposed to just walk away?

Doctor-Thats just my advise...the decision is yours,but think of it like this, are you willing to risk EVERYTHING just for the rush? Wrestlers don't have the longest career expectancy anyway due to the risks you guys take,but you have to understand Mr.Stevens,the next chair shot you recieve could put you in a wheel chair,you could never walk again,play football with your son in the park,or do any of the things that you take for granted at this very moment.

Parker-Wow..when you put it like that,it kind of puts everything into perspective,but this is a huge decision,i gotta think about this.Its all happening too fast,I thought you'd just give me some more pills or something.

*A few days pass and Parker returns to the doctors surgery*

Parker-Ok doc,i have thought long and hard about this,but if this is what i gotta do,then this is what i gotta do,i'll sign that form...its official,Parker Stevens is hangin' his boots up.

*Scene fades as Parker flips his phone open and scrolls down to Mr.Sensations number and hits dial*

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

say it ain't soo Pee Stee...

say it ain't soo....

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

Now i don't know if this has anything to do with the hardcore title scenario but i really advice against you getting rid of Stevens.

Personally yeah dropping the title at Lution was a bad decision but whats done is done. Just keep in mind people make mistakes sometimes, were all human and hell we learn from are mistakes too.

Not saying this is the reason you are doing this but if it is i wouldn't let it make you give up on him. Just learn from it and carry on with what your doing.

29103312_10160037931900655_5402782439883931648_n.jpg?oh=5d5ee4712dbd60e54af1346604e60a28&oe=5B3A4E29

I hope you have the RROD or have run out of time or something because if you're planning to bring in a new character you're even more stupid than I thought.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

Shoulda let me deliver the finishing chair shot. Woulda been glad to put you outta your misery

Seriously though you shouldn't retire

SLAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/827/macesig2eq4.jpg

lano15: liddel got KO'd!!!

lano 15: thats what i am gonna do to you in UFC

mastamatt1: i'm gonna drop you so hard you're gonna think you're Nick Cage the actor

mastamatt1: & the name of our fight will be gone in 60 seconds