spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Cross vs Kang: Vimes pick up your damn phone!

Josiah Cross

Cross is standing with a cell phone held to his ear. A-Jax and Mace are seated on a couch nearby. Cross flips the phone closed and begins breathing heavy.

Cross: Vimes won’t answer my damn phone calls!

A-Jax: Did you leave a message…

Cross: I think that’s the problem. I left about 27 of them on his voice mail during the week demanding he give me Kang on Riot! Now I have something even more important to demand and he doesn’t answer! And his inbox if full! What kind of general manager does he think he is!

A-Jax: Try again.

Cross: You idiot! I have been calling him for the past 30 minutes straight he is not picking up his phone.

A-Jax: Try one more time.

Cross: A-Jax, one more time isn’t going to make a difference. He best listen to all my messages and grant me my order or else.

A-Jax: JUST CALL VIMES ONE MORE TIME!

Cross: Are you telling me what to do, tell me you aren’t trying to order me around, I won’t even stop to think about slapping you upside your bald head to shut you up. But to keep everyone happy…

Cross lifts the phone in the air and clicks call. He puts the phone slowly to his ear.

Cross: Hey it’s actually ringing more than once…

=

Cross: Vimes finally you answer my damn call! I hope you were busy and not just ignoring me.

=

Cross: I was calling to demand you make my match against Kang a No Disqualification Match! I want anything and everything legal. I want to be able to rip Kang in two and not get in trouble for it!

=

Cross: No Vimes, that is unacceptable I want an answer right now! This is no request Vimes, this is an order! And if you don’t grant it, there will be problems.

=

Cross: You wouldn’t dare fire Josiah Cross. I am Riot’s bread and butter. This could be my last OCW match Vimes with the draft coming up. Let me go out in style, let me go out with a bang, that is if I indeed do get drafted. Now, what do you say, are you making the match a no DQ? Or am I just going to have to come to your house and demand this face to face.

=

Cross: I will speak to you however I want Vimes. A man like you, will never tell a man like me how to act.

=

Cross: You are really starting to piss me off Vimes. I’d watch where you go…you wouldn’t want to end up in the wrong place at the wrong time! Cross needs no lectures!

Cross hangs up the phone and tosses it over onto the couch.

A-Jax: Well…

Cross: He said yes. This week on Riot its Cross vs. Kang in an anything goes, No Disqualification Match!

Cross looks over at Mace then at A-Jax and begins to grin.

A-Jax: Now that’s what I’m talking about!

Cross: You don’t mess with Death Row and expect to escape without a beating. Kang has asked for it, and on Riot he will get one!

Death Row all begin to chuckle and fist pound as the camera fades out.

THE DEAN

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/bombsquad07/barb.jpg

he may be the reversal kang but he won't see what's comin if his face is covered in his own blood!

SLAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/827/macesig2eq4.jpg

lano15: liddel got KO'd!!!

lano 15: thats what i am gonna do to you in UFC

mastamatt1: i'm gonna drop you so hard you're gonna think you're Nick Cage the actor

mastamatt1: & the name of our fight will be gone in 60 seconds