spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

The "Long time, no see" interview

Vincent Valmont

*A pre-taped interview has been recorded, and has been posted following the draft on OCWFED.net. Featuring Jim Black, and Vincent Valmont. Below you can read what took place during the interview*

Jim: Hello, and welcome back, Vincent.

Vincent: Hello, Jim. It's good to be back, thankyou.

Jim: Now, it's been quite a while since we've had a 1on1 interview, and it's safe to say that our past isn't great.

Vincent: Correct, and I'd like to apologize for past altercations between us. It was a different time, different Vincent, and I'm hoping to move on, and put my past behind me.

Jim: Ok, Vincent. It's time for some questions, that needs to be answered.

Vincent: Ok.

Jim: What do you hope to accomplish in your 2nd return compared to the last?

Vincent: To win OCW gold, and prove that I belong here.

Jim: What drives you the most, in terms of wanting to prove you belong?

Vincent: My passion for wrestling. It's in my blood, its basically what I'm all about, and who I am. When you think of greats in sports, you may think of people like Michael Jordan, Babe Ruth, Tiger Woods, Vince Lombardi, Dale Earnhardt. Each of those men where the best at what they did in their own sport, as for me. Well, wrestling has me.

Jim: So, I understand. Well, what's the biggest message you want to send to everyone who doubts you can change, doubt you can make a impact, and prove yourself worthy of becoming main event status?

Vincent: It's the one of the most used sayings ever, but I'll say it anyway. Actions speak louder than words, Jim. As thats exactly what I will do. My actions will do the talking. When I step into the ring, don't matter who it is, I will leave everything I got in the ring. When you fight me, no matter if a title is on the line or not, or if it's a normal match, or a gimmick match. You will get the best Vincent Valmont that I can give you. Whether I win, or lose, I can promise one thing.....I will earn your respect!

Jim: Sounds very promising, Vincent. As for my last question, before we end this interview. Do you have anything you want to say to OCW?

Vincent: As a matter of fact, I do. OCW, listen up! I want each, and every single one of you to look into the mirror when you have the chance. I want all of you to look deep into yourself. Look in your eyes, and I want you ask yourself one question......Are you ready?

OCW's 2008's Most Improved Wrestler

2x OCW Heavyweight Champion

2x OCW Hardcore Champion

VV the face change is the right direction & a good chance of pace-your names well known, you're established, you rp, etc.

SLAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/827/macesig2eq4.jpg

lano15: liddel got KO'd!!!

lano 15: thats what i am gonna do to you in UFC

mastamatt1: i'm gonna drop you so hard you're gonna think you're Nick Cage the actor

mastamatt1: & the name of our fight will be gone in 60 seconds