spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Reality check for the new guy

K.Dangelo

(K.Dangelo stands in the back in the Tokyo Dome ,a man comes out of a office)

K.Dangelo:Mr.White! Mr.Leon White?

Mr.White:Yes what are you some lawyer or something?

K.Dangelo:No sir I used to be ,no I'm a rookie in the OCW.

Mr.White:Oh yeah you guys do real good over ,I check yall out whenever I get a chance.What can I do for you kid?

K.Dangelo:I've come to ask for some advise.Ive always been a fan of the power guys,Sting is my favorite but you held World titles wherever you went.I didn't care that you were a bad it was because you put everything into your matches. You were a big man who weighed over 400 pounds and was doing moonsaults!

Mr.White:So you want to know what made Vader a house whole name ,you want to know how could a big boy like myself put fans in the seats ,made thousands boo and chear.

K.Dangelo:Yeah what is it about this heel from Colorado that made you famous?

Mr.White:Look kid it was dedication and love for what I did.There have been alot of guys who have come through the business.Some you will remember forever and some you go who?

K.Dangelo:Yeah I see ,I called out the champ and he sent what was I guess was his body guard and he really beat me like I stole something.I gave him a good match but in the end the better man won.

Mr.White:Check this out young fellow you have a good gimmick using your background as a detec. stick with it,it's pretty cool.Stay loyal to wrestling and it will stay loyal to you.You may not get booked and you damn sure aren't gonna win every match but give it your all.And since your gonna be a heel which I love don't forget to make fans want to crap on your car.Last but not least respect the guys in the back because to get it 1st you have to give it.

K.Dangelo:Thanks Mr.White this is what I really needed.

Mr.White:I got a match later on ,wanna come down and jump the guy?

K.Dangelo:Hell yeah!Stomp the cramp out some punk with Vader will be great!

Mr.White:Lets get suited up and ready kid!

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

As good as it was, you used too many insider references. Talking in character about gimmicks and bookings is stupid, so is talking to Vader, a man not even linked to OCW. A man who you just addressed as Mr. Fucking White, the guy's a legend, have some respect. Can't recall Vader needing help to beat people up either...

spacer.png

• Administrators

monkeyboy makes an excellent point, you do however get an

A for effort. But there is no A in Effort and getting an E for effort sounds weird. Wait maybe I am messing up the saying............

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

monkeyboy makes an excellent point, you do however get an

A for effort. But there is no A in Effort and getting an E for effort sounds weird. Wait maybe I am messing up the saying............

Or it might be because you are utterly stupid.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=21309,filename=thats_racist_racist.gif

I
T'S
T
HE
K
ING,
B
ITCH!

2x International Champion

1x Hardcore Champion

• Administrators

I will punch your soul out of your chest. Do you know who I am?

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r133/kimbo911_photos/im-the-juggernaut-bitch.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

and why the fuck would he mistake you as a lawyer. you dont look like a fuckin lawyer

High School Wrestling Career

Freshmen year- 13-11 9 pins

Sophmore year- 28-9 16 pins

Junior Year- 32-8 23 pins

Senior Year- 27-10 17 pins

Career Record- 100-38

Record @ Home- 10-0

Career Wins- 100

School Record for Career Wins- 99

Record Broken, barely WOOOOO!

Career Pins- 65

School Record for Career Pins- 36

Record Broken

Chris Ryders ugly

Ok history lesson Vader had Harley Race interfere in plenty of his matches,I'm not close to pretty much to anyone but maybe 3 ppl here and none of the legends so I couldn't use any of them.The lawyer thing came because i wear a suit.Jacob if you have a problem with me take it off the boards ,I'm always on aim and you know what I'm talking bout boy.Yall have a nice day ;)

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion