TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Meeting The Date: An Air Romance: How can you breath with no Air?! Air?!

The Air

* The scene opens at a fancy restaurant with The Air in his airsuit all dressed up neat and dandy entering the restaurant. In one hand he has a chocolate box and in the other he has a bouquet of roses. He approaches the host of the restaurant and tells him his name. The Air is shown too a table with a beautifull blonde haired blue eyed Russian lady. *

The Air introduces himself too the lady: "Hello, my name is The Air and what is your name, my lovely chocolatebox?"

Russian Lady in a Russian accent: "I am The Sun for you!"

The Air's eyes twinkle: "Ah, almost forgot I brought you some roses and some chocolates."

The Sun's eye twinkle and she kisses The Air: "A true gentlemen indeed. I love chocolates and roses. I had a good feeling about you and not a bad kisser too actually!"

* The Air is stumbled by this and looks too the ground for a second while he blushes *

The Air: "What ... What is your real name?"

The Sun: "Natalia Romantsjov, I am Russian Women's Wrestling Champion or RWWC in short! And I heard you are the OCW EX-Champion The Air, but your real name is ....?"

* The Air looks for one second too the right and sees a cameraman. He asks Natalia too wait one second and dismisses of the cameraman and soundmen. The soundmen can just pick up a few words of The Air. *

The Air: "Sorry about that disturbance, some people just don't give you privacy. My real name is ..."

* As the scene closes *

-------------------------------------------------------------

* Later that night we see The Sun (eh we mean Natalia) and The Air walking too The Sun's apartment which is on the groundfloor. *

The Air: "Well here we are? Brought you safe and sound at too your home."

The Sun and Air stand opposed too each other as The Sun speaks and caresses The Air over his chest: "Eh .. You mind coming inside? For a cup of coffee only ofcourse?"

The Air stairs The Sun in her eyes: "I'd like that!"

* The Sun and The Air head into The Sun's apartment. The Sun asks for The Air too sit down, while she puts on something more comfortable. The Air puts off his jacket and makes himself comfortable on the sofa. As The Sun returns in a short and sexy outfit. She goes too sit on The Air's lap.*

The Sun: "How about skipping coffee and learn me some CPR?

The Air smiles in a naughty way: "You have some trouble breathing?"

The Sun smiles: "How can I breath with no Air?!"

* The Sun and The Air start kissing each other as Jordan Sparks featuring Chris Brown sing How can I breath with no Air?! over the radio! As the scene fades too black leaving an Air and a Sun making loving too each other.*

----------------------------------------

For those that don't know the song here it is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icv6DgZ-9O4&feature=related]YouTube - Jordin Sparks ft Chris Brown - No Air [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO][/ame]

2k8? I havent figured out 2k7 yet - Big Joe D

I am the First Dutch EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First European EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First True EX-Champion - The Air

Delusional? Not at all! I Speak the Truth, cause I can proof it and the others can't. Those Heavy !@#$%^&& ain't got none on me.