spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Riot 6/26/08 What you did not see

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4895268850424536841]Riot 6/26/08 Bloodline Introduction[/ame]

Smythe: I'm going to make this short and sweet... at Consequence... me and Versus are being stripped of ALL the gold... and that just isn't right... constantly having to prove your the best in the business isn't what we should have to do... I mean we won teh OCW and CCW titles... then at the Draft we showed the world that were BETTER than Nate and Fausto... technically since we already beat them... it should be Smythe and Versus for the World title... but Sensation had to go and make it interesting... by having two LOSERS qualify for a shot at history...

Versus: this is true, so since we're upset about having to give up our straps we decided to take some other straps. And, since we do what we want, and we are the best damn team in this damn business. we've decided to go into Consequence as not only the last OCW and CCW champions!!!

Smythe: but also as the tag team champions... that's right... after what happened on Turmoil... we decided that the Sins will defend their titles against me and Versus...

Versus: and you rubbas and heffas are lucky as hell. Cause instead of triple dipping at Consequence, we decided to take the tag straps off of the Sins RIGHT NOW...

Smythe: so... Lazy and angry.. get your little jobbers outfits on... the champs got some ass whoopin... and title takin to do...

The Crowd roars for the impromptu tag team title match... as the Sins theme hits

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6397850134782881157]Riot 6/26/08 Bloodline Vs Se7en[/ame]

-Segment-

Scene opens with a bump as the camera tilts up and back down quickly. The view readjusts, and the surroundings can be scene for the first time. The camera shows to headrest and a dashboard past them. There is a person in each of the seats, the two members of Oriental Express. Rewrite by Asian Kung Fu Generation is playing over the stereo.

{Creed takes up the entire seat ad has zero leg room, while Dragon sits comfortably in his Honda Civic.}

Creed: I still don't understand why {Creed grunts and struggles to push the seat backwards.} I have to come with you {Creed nearly breaks the slide control lever} in this oh so comfortable toy car {Dragon laughs at Creed struggling to literally fit in.} to 'hang' with somebody I don't really care to meet.

Dragon: Look I want you here because... You have good people skills.

{Dragon rolls his eyes.}

Dragon: I want you here to get your oppinion on somebody I met at the show last week. I can't alone get a feel for how a person will be. It's the one thing I havn't been able to do {Dragon pause} ever. I need your help her, and you know that if you asked me to do something like this, I would not hesitate to help you.

{Creed sighs as Dragon is apparently playing the guilt card.}

Creed: Fine, fine you got my help. Fill me in on the guy on the way.

Dragon: He is good in the ring, has some killer dance moves, and is amazing with the fans. They love the guy!

{The crowd in the arena pops, but on the screen Creed appears less than impressed.}

Dragon: AND with this guy helping us, we are bound to go up the ladder.

{Creed still does not look sold.}

Dragon: AND there will be plenty of girls for you to show off to in the club.

Creed: Now you're speaking my language. Where is this night club anyway?

Dragon: Hmm... from the looks of it {Dragon looks out the window.} right there.

{Oriental express parks the car out front of the club, and a valet comes to take the keys. The two get odd looks, mainly because of their 'street clothes.' The line leading up to them is probably 50 people long, but Dragon spots mugen even through the mass. He is having a 'pose-off' of sorts with a random person. Dragon and creed walk up towards Mugen. Many of the people in line seem angry to be passed, but are too frightened by creed to make a scene. Mugen finishes his pose'off Just in Time, as Oriental Express have finally reached him.}

Dragon: Mugen! Konnichiwa

Mugen: What took you guys so long? Just while I was waiting, I defeated about 80 people in random challenges

Creed: Random challenges? Like what?

*dragon laughs while creed has an unimpressed stare apon his face*

[Mugen begins to list off various odd games, from breeak dancing to rapping, and to a particular pose-off in which he lost to a very AWESOME \_O_O_/ challenger.]

Creed: sounds... interesting, anyway, the name's Notorious Creed, i'm sure Black Dragon has told you much about me.

Mugen: Yes, much. Ah well, best not to spend our time out here in the cold, the girls await!

{The three make their way into the club, past the door man who finds them all 'cool' with some persuasion from mugen, as the cam ninja lowers the camera.}

{the camera is lifted back up. It is turned around from Mugen and the others, and is focused rather to the left. A man is walking back to the front of the line. He throws down his cigarette as he walks back. The cam ninja walks back towards him. In a closer view, the figure is recognizable.}

Door man 1: You back yet, Black, I need to get out of here for a while. This flock of retards is driving me crazy. These three Japs just came in, wouldn't be surprised if I get fired for doing that.

Black: Sure man, get some air. It always helps. And if you get any trouble for letting those guys in, put the blame on me. I won't be here again, so there's no reprocussions.

Door Man 1: Thanks man, see ya in a bit.

{The door man leaves off towards the parking lot as Black takes his spot. A man tries to walk past Darius as he is looking away.}

Black: Where do you think you're goin, may I ask?

{Scene fades.}

------------

{Scene opens back up to the night club and Oriental Express. They have now gotten a table near the dance floor, and are giving drink orders to a waitor.}

Creed: Strongest beer, please. If it isn't strong enough to get me wasted, it will mean the death of one of us.

Mugen: Do you even need to ask, Bill? Apple 'tini as always.

Dragon: I'll take a Mohito

Dragon: {Looks at Mugen} You order the 'tini too?!?

Mugen: {Serious, deepened voice} Its strength is unimagineable

{The waitor walks off, and Creed seems bewildered by the last lines of Mugen and Black Dragon.}

Creed: So Mugen, talk about yourself for a second or two.

Mugen: Well, I enjoy dancing to the rhythm of life. You see an opportunity take it.You can't afford to miss a beat, man. Ya know?

Creed: Pretty deep stuff there, pretty deep.

{Creed looks incredibly bored and frankly upset with the upbeat attitude of Mugen. The drinks are back, and Creed consumes his drink in a mere moment. The waiter goes back with the empty glass.}

Dragon: Mugen, come here often? Seems like this would be a nouissance to visit before the shows. Especially after the draft, where you need to be at every show.

Mugen: You need to make time for the things you enjoy. I make it here every week, regardless of OCW schedules. you can't let work dominate your life and you passions, man. I have to enjoy the time I still have being able to dance with the best of them, because, one day, I may not be able to dance at all.

Dragon: Ill drink to that

Dragon and mugen Clang glasses and drink

Mugen: {Stands up} I have to now do as I say, this is my passion, it must be done.

{Mugen rushes off to the dance floor, leaving Creed and dragon alone.}

Dragon: So, what do you think? Upbeat attitude, ready for anything, he'd make a great 3rd member of Oriental Express!

Creed: WHAT? third member? That changes EVERYTHING.

Dragon: huh?

Creed: The guy pisses me off. He thinks too highly of himself... like he's the next big thing, yet he is half my size, half my strength, and half my skill.

Dragon: What's wrong with you?

Creed: I don't know dude, I just need some air.

{Creed stands, ready to walk back outside.}

Creed: I'll be back when I think I can stand your new friend.

Dragon: Maybe some air would be best. I don't know if it ws the flight here today, or if you're upset about something else, but Mugen is a great guy. Calm down and meet us inside in a minute.

{Creed makes some kind of hand motion that would be percieved as a 'maybe,' as the scene closes.}

-----------------------------------

{Scene opens back up to outside the night club at the front of the line. A man dressed in all green, checkered shorts, and a hawaiin t shirt is waiting to be accepted by Darius into the club.}

Man: Please, for the love of god, let me in.

{The man takes a step forward, but Black pushes him backwards, causing him to nearly fall on the people behind him.}

Black: you shouldn't have imposed on my space. Make a note not to do that again. {raises voice} I am waiting to here back from the boss, then I can begin letting you in the club again.

{Black is still sanding in front of the line, but someone heard him talking. The man came from behind Black and up to him. Camera sees none other than Creed sneaking up on Darius. Darius puts his arms behind his head to make a platform of sorts for his head to rest against. Creed winks at the camera, concealing a laugh. Creed moves his arms up right under darius's arms and hooks in a full nelson.}

Black: What the?

{Black tries to get out, but Creed, using all of his force, manages to hold the move in.}

Creed: You gotta say mercy for me to let it out, big man.

{black decides to play dirty and kicks creed in the balls}

Creed: {on the floor coughing and wheezing} What the fuck was that for

Black: {finally recognizing Creed} Oh sorry man haha.

{Black helps up Creed. The man in the front of the line gets impatient again.}

Creed: So what are you doing here anyway man?

Black: Scoring some money on an off night. Bodyguards and door men go hand in hand. what are you here for?

Creed: Oh, I got dragged here by my friend, he isn't like us though. I sometimes wonder if he's even half a man...

Black: Ah yeah, I've got that type too.

Man in line: Are you finished reminiscing yet?

Black: Sir, shut up. Have you heard my phone ring yet?

Man: no

Black: Exactly.

Creed: So know your role, wait your ass in line like everyone else, and shut your damn mouth

{Black laughs as the man steps back another time.}

Black: So I've been thinking about what you said the other day, and I think i want to know more about it.

It doesn't have to be now, you know what, here...

{Black tears a piece of paper off of his clipboard and writes down some numbers. Black then hands that to Creed.} Hey call me whenever you get the chance. Anyway, are we still gonna meet tomorrow at the gym?

Man in line: You guys make me sick.

Black: you know what sir, get out of my site. I'll close my eyes for ten seconds, and I want you either in the club or away from me.

Black: 1.. {The man starts to run to the door.} 2.. {He passes by Black.} 3... {Creed trips the man, who bangs his head on the pavement.} 4... 5... 6... {The man struggles back to his feet.} 7... 8... 9... {the man barely makes it inside the club.}

Black: Did you punch him?

Creed: No, but I did trip him.

{Creed and Black laugh.}

Creed: How do you put up with these people?

Black: Man, sometimes I wonder. What I have come to learn over the years, though, is that you have to put up with certain people. Whether it be for your job, or just to make your life easier, sometimes you just have to put up with these people.

Creed: Thanks for the help... I think you just solved one of my problems.

Black: You are welcome, my friend.

Creed: I'll see you at the gym tomorrow.

{Creed heads back inside as the scene fades to Black... who covers the camera lens.}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Camera fades back to Mugen, who is showing off his moves to 3 women, dancing with each at once. Black Dragon looks on in awe as Creed walks back towards him. Creed takes his seat and starts on another beer.} {Black Dragon looks at Creed and tries to decide whether or not to talk to him. Creed lets his eyes fall upon Mugen and the three women. He pauses for another second before starting up the conversation.}

Creed: I think I was out of line and maybe just a little jealous of Mugen's luck with the ladies earlier.

Creed: I actually think hes a great guy, and he might be able to bring some life, excitement, and style to the team.

Dragon: GREAT, I honestly thought you wern't going to like him, but thanks for telling me that.

{Creed gives a 'what have I just done' face, and palms himself. Dragon looks back over toward Mugen.}

Dragon: MUGEN! Come here, man.

Creed: {Thinking quickly} Bring your women too!

{Mugen may or may not have heard Creed, but he waved the girls away before returning to the table}

Mugen: What's up, Dragon?

Dragon: Well we discused it, and... WELCOME TO THE TEAM MUGEN.

Mugen: Sweet! {pauses} Wait, are you down with this Creed? I don't want to step on any toes here.

Creed: Completely. You will make a great addition to the team. Now, Dragon, I need to talk to you.

Dragon: {Confused} What about man?

Creed: You know how, earlier, you said you would hang out with my friends if I asked.

Dragon: {beginning to see Creed's manipulation} Yea, I think I recall that.

Creed: Well, I have someone I want you to meet tomorrow at about noon.

Dragon: {looks like he remembers something} OH I completely forgot to tell you. Mugen has a match 3 days from now... We have to leave tomorrow at 8AM to get there by tomorrow night. fan autograph sessions over the weekend, you know the stuff.

Creed: {Disappointed, angry look} Yeah sure.

Mugen: If you guys need to go, go. I'm packed and I'll be by at 7:30. If you want cam ninja to ride with me, that would be fine

Dragon: Thanks man, see you then.

{Creed and Dragon leave the club, passing Black on the way out. He winks at Creed, who waves goodbye. Scene fades for the final time from this night club.}

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators
Its filled in goober.
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen