TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

The Interview

Vincent Valmont

*Opening credits from OCWFED.net, "Last tuesday marked a terrible, and tragic event in a young OCW superstar's life. Vincent Valmont's house was burnt down, and it's believed to be done by some foul play. Thursday, prior to Riot being aired was a 1on1 interview between Vincent, and Jim Black, via satellite from Vincent's hotel room. Below here, you can read what took place during the interview."*

Jim: Hello, Vincent, and thanks for doing this short interview with us.

Vincent: Your welcome.

Jim: So, let's begin our interview. How's everything since the house was burned down, Tuesday?

Vincent: Everything's fine. It pays to have insurance.

Jim: Indeed, it does. Can you remember what your thoughts was, at the time of the call from the police, and from when you finally arrived back in L.A?

Vincent: Wow...where to begin? Well, I had so many thoughts. The main thought that was running through my mind constant on the plane trip back to L.A. was I hope my girlfriend isn't in the house, or my poodle. Sadly, my poodle dog, Jeff was in the house.

Jim: It's a tough break to lose a loved one, or pet. But, life goes on, and so will these questions, if you don't mind?

Vincent: I'm fine, you can proceed.

Jim: Ok, who do you think would do such a horrible thing, and why?

Vincent: I have a really good idea on who it could be, then again I don't even know who that someone is, yet.

Jim: So, you're saying it could be this mystery prankster?

Vincent: That's not what i'm saying, it's what I know.

Jim: Well, do you think you'll be able to find him soon, or he'll reveal himself to you?

Vincent: It don't matter to me. He wants laughter on my face? Well, he'll see it when I break every bone in his body upon finding him.

Jim: Do you have any idea on who this mystery prankster is?

Vincent: I have a few more suspects to question, but if it don't work out with them, then i'm clueless for the moment.

Jim: How about your new found friend, Poe? Has he contacted you any since Tuesday?

Vincent: No, but I assume he's been real busy. He's got so many things going for him right now, it's not like I was expecting a call from him. But, hopefully we'll meet up at Turmoil next week, and try to figure things out.

Jim: Well, I'm afraid that's all the time we have. It's been a pleasure doing this interview with you, Vincent, and hopefully things will look better for you from this point forward.

Vincent: Yeah, I hope so.

OCW's 2008's Most Improved Wrestler

2x OCW Heavyweight Champion

2x OCW Hardcore Champion