PDA

View Full Version : OCW RIOT- August 15th, 2007

Vic Vimes
08-15-2007, 08:06 PM
http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/riot/newriotlogo.gif (http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/riot/2007-08-15/index.htm)
Rookie Clutter Edition.

Leon Valentine
08-15-2007, 09:14 PM
Great Show guys, loved the ending to Fausto vs AJ match. The rps were really good. Looks like a lot is going to go down this summercide. No spoilers till page 2 but great show.

By tommor i hope to see page two for when i wake up or there will be hell to pay ^^

Jack Porter
08-15-2007, 09:20 PM
The Chinese are known for their warfare tactics.

Nathan Gaines
08-15-2007, 09:38 PM
I definitely like some of the developments I see going down for Summercide and hopefully beyond

Jack Porter
08-15-2007, 09:40 PM
Also: kinda saw the ME ending coming : / I mean the end of the end of the match. Not meaning like the outcome. sigh again

Tyro Kraven
08-16-2007, 04:23 AM
If you watch my promo's in the order that was on the card it will make more sense. I presumed Majin vs DJ was the first match,and so on.

Nate Ortiz
08-16-2007, 04:38 AM
Nice show, was lookin for a bit more out of the ME. But ya can't always get what ya want. Interested to see what this Tyro guy has to offer when he does step into a ring.

Parker
08-16-2007, 05:11 AM
Good show guys,some good perfromances,great roleplays and a few unexpected twists,i'm interested to see where stuff goes from here.

DJ Chino
08-16-2007, 07:21 AM
great show guys

page 2

AJ Phoenix
08-16-2007, 08:13 AM
Nice show, I actually like what this tyro guy is doing w/ his promos, its different. LOL at his reaction to guy being champ btw.

Chris Mania
08-16-2007, 08:27 AM
taking it to page 2?

Parker
08-16-2007, 09:18 AM
great matches all round i think....
Majin vs David Jackson-Jackson didn't do too badly,but Majin is a hardcore monster,i've seen a few matches of his now and i'm a big fan,nice finish to the match,with the suprise appearance of Vega,this will be a good feud as i am a big Vega fan also.

Parker Stevens(that'd be me):) vs Kage-The rookie vs The Wrestler of the month-So close man,so close,i thought i had you,was a great match and i didn't think i did too badly for a rook,you got my respect man, and i hope i work with you again in the future.

Mania vs Soul Glo & Defecto-Solid effort by mania,but there's only so much you can do against 2 people,my only other question is....What the fuck is a 'Defecto'?

Pheonix vs Fatso-This was a very good match,probably my faveourite of the night,i had no idea what to expect and the ending was an added bonus,cant wait to see where things go from here.

DJ vs Leonheart-This was a fun one to watch,Chino was over powered most of the match tho and i felt there was only going to be one winner,nice twist at teh end, it was kin of obvious but it played out well.

All said it was a good show,congratulations to all the people involved.

Pee Stee-$250 :(

The Guy Fausto
08-16-2007, 01:02 PM
I can settle your problems with me as champion with my mastery of restholds.

:(

Nick Kage
08-16-2007, 01:18 PM
i was so off of my game stevens, but it goes to show even at my worst... im still the best.

Tyro Kraven
08-16-2007, 01:52 PM
I can settle your problems with me as champion with my mastery of restholds.:(

Im not drafted yet..so you cant settle anything with me ..besides..i was..just going off on my first impression..heard one of your nicknames was "Cowardly mastermind" so i was under the impression you were a General Manager or something in the company that required allot of thinking and planning..not OCW champion..but hey i saw you're match..you got skill i will give you that but you're just not an intimidating person that's all i'm saying.

The Steve
08-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Im not drafted yet..so you cant settle anything with me ..besides..i was..just going off on my first impression..heard one of your nicknames was "Cowardly mastermind" so i was under the impression you were a General Manager or something in the company that required allot of thinking and planning..not OCW champion..but hey i saw you're match..you got skill i will give you that but you're just not an intimidating person that's all i'm saying.
How little you know.....

Versus
08-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Wait, his transcluscent shirt isn't intimidating? That pot belly and scared look in his eyes, that's not intimidating?

Clearly sir, you do not know what intimidating is.

Trevor McManus
08-16-2007, 02:02 PM
A fat Guy (You just loved that word play.) giving you the lionsault is scary.

The Vega
08-16-2007, 02:51 PM
My streak of un-succesfull ambushes continue's..

Leon Valentine
08-17-2007, 06:56 PM
Trips reminded me :p

Leonheart 750 Credits ><