TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

The Empire Strikes Back: Act I

CJ Hoppus

*The scene opens with Ed Reed training in the ring. The arena is empty except for a few stage crew members working. Ed leaves the ring for a drink and is confronted by CJ Hoppus.*

Hoppus: "I need to talk to you."

Reed: "What's up?"

Hoppus: "I'm just here to give you some advice."

*Reed looks up with a stern look.*

Reed: "Advice? I'm on of the greatest Ex Division stars in history. I don't need any advice. Thanks anyway."

*CJ begins to talk with a more agressive tone.*

Hoppus: I'm not offering. I'm telling you. Leave..."

Reed: "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" *Reed smirks* "You're telling me!? This boy thinks he tough?" *Reed begins to chuckle to himself.* "Go on then. Tell me!"

Hoppus: "I'm here to warn you to leave air alone. You come near him before Summercide and you will have to answer to me!"

*Reed laughs*

Reed: "That was the worst attempt at a threat I've ever seen. A rabbit would have made a better threat! I've kicked your ass many times and I'd do..."

*CJ grabs a nearby chair and smashes it against the barrier. He begins to raise his voice just short of shouting.*

Hoppus: "You think I'm joking!? How about I use this chair to smash your head into the ground? Or is your skull so think you feel no pain?"

*Reed takes a more serious tone in reaction to CJ.*

Reed: "Wait a second kid. Why so serious? Take a chill pill. I was joking. But if you don't put that chair down there will be an incident. Listen, if it means that much to you I'll keep out of his way. i know i already have my shot at Summercide. But if he gets in my face at all I can't be held responsible, it will be his fault. Why you suddenly kissing his ass anyway?"

Hoppus: "He will owe me a favour."

Reed: "A favour huh? I didn't Air swings that way! That's a joke by the way..."

*CJ doesn't produce a smile.*

Reed: "And another thing. Why on God's Earth did you come to me when Jack "Mental problems" Porter is off kidnapping Air's girl? If I were you or Air I'd be more worried about getting to him first. And that's advice I'm not offering."

Hoppus: "Well if it was possible to find that guy I'd speak to him. But I'm sue he's gonna be around on Turmoil. We can..." *CJ lifts up the chair to signify it* "talk then."

*CJ walks away leaving Reed to get back to his training.*

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/wizkid_1989/TeamUnderdogBanner1.jpg

v3 record:

Singles: 4/10/0

Tag: 6/3/0

I thought this would be star wars related... : ( You got me hoppus...you fucker

I knew nobody would read it unless I gave it a completely unrelated title. I knew if I named it after a Star Wars movie it was 1 guarenteed view.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/wizkid_1989/TeamUnderdogBanner1.jpg

v3 record:

Singles: 4/10/0

Tag: 6/3/0