TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Summercide Absence

Darin Rebel

**The camera fades in as Darin Rebel prepares to speak. Rebel has a black eye and bruising to the chin. He appears to have trouble keeping his left eye open for a normal amount of time. He slowly begins to talk.**

Rebel: Last week I was attacked from behind. While I was being attacked a camera managed to record this entire event. After watching this video I preferred to keep it undisclosed for public viewing.

I was attacked by a man called Trips. Trips' wreckless intent left me with what you see now. He left me severely beaten and hospitalized. I was unable to attend Summercide as a result. I got to thinking after watching the video and came to believe that Trips had the correct motives to attack me. Week in and week out I had verbally attacked him for a bad reason. I apologize for that. If there's anything you ever need help with you just let me know. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Now that the page has been turned. I plan on coming back to the ring very soon. To get back on track and in winning form. I currently stand 2-2 in OCW. From here on out I want to keep that loss ratio at 2. Once again its crunch time. See you boys soon....

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w56/Hostile17_2007/oie_HOSTILITY.jpg