TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Follow up letter

Marcus Bishop

I'm bored of this already.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

A B S S M C E H y I H X T R T H E

By the name of Allah, I got it!

S M Y T H E's ABS!

or wait..

A B S S M C E H y I H X T R T H E

Extreme?...uhh...

uhm...

Kaveh Firouz Khodadad

http://biasargarmi.persiangig.ir/image/Gif/logos%2520faravahar%2520bright%2520gold.gif

The Magnificent

Alright, I gave this a shot, since I'm easily hooked by puzzles and such... one of my biggest character flaws is that I hate not knowing the answer or solution to things. It helps in my line of work, but outside of work, it's a pain.

Alright, so lets review the first post/letter

Hello OCW,

Now you may not know who I am, but I know who you are. I CAN'T BEGIN to tell you how disgusted I am with the current rhythm of OCW. I CAN'T BEGIN to let you know how SICK I feel inside. But I realize it's all part of the game. Now, Isn't it?

Now, the TIME is coming where we have to face reality and truth be told, I'm not very sure if this reality is fact or FRICTION. The TIME is coming EXTREMELY fast. If you aren't able to tell TIME... here's a clock

.......................................... TICK

http://www.e-potpourri.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/salvador-dali-inspired-melting-wall-clock.jpg

Alright, so the obvious main theme deals with "TIME", which goes with the repeated highlighted phrase "CAN'T BEGIN". Other highlighted words seem to be restrictive (getting in the way of time), such as "SICK" and "FRICTION". Other key words that grabbed my attention were "rhythm" and "game".

The image of the clock resembles the clocks found in famous paintings from Salvador Dali, who also had a thing for "time", but that's all I could find that seemed like it could be related. The hands are pointing to both 10's which could mean 10:10, XII, IIX, X2, 2X and so on.

The color schemes are red, white and blue, but whether or not the colored words/phrases are meant to be singled out (signifying that we should ignore the plain white text)... I can't really say. The only word in blue is TICK.

Perhaps there is a connection to the American flag, but the 4th of July and September 11th have already passed, and those are the only dates that I can think of that would combine the first theme of time with the American colors.

I also thought that maybe the words/phrases in red could be song lyrics, due to how some are repeated, but the only song that really came up was a song by Bing Crosby... which didn't make any sense, so eh.

Follow Up Letter/Post

Hello OCW,

FiRst let me Apologize to You. I don't Believe that last TIME I Specified, well, Spelled out My message Clearly Enough. So i am writing this letter witH eXtrme sinceriTy and Hope to seE you again soon. But leT us all Remember, it's all just a game.

Once again, he addresses all of OCW, so I'm assuming he isn't focused on one particular group or individual. The style of the letters reminded me of cliche serial killers from movies, (You know, where they speak to the cops like they're stupid lol) so I checked up on Kyle Stax's info and guess what - he's a student, studying Psychology as his major and Criminal Justice as his minor... go figure.

Anyways, once again, red, white and blue are the main colors. "TIME" is in blue... last time it was "TICK". The red is now just on key letters as opposed to full words or phrases. The red letters are also all in caps, with exception to the letter "i" for some reason. Maybe it's a hint that "i" is the first letter in the puzzle?

Also, like the first letter, whether or not we are supposed to ignore the white text completely and focus on the colored letters is unclear, but it's definitely implied at this point.

I couldn't really find a pattern to how he chose which letters to color, IE: Every 4th letter or the first letter to every second word. I do get the feeling that he put the letters in the order he wanted us to see them though, because there are E's and A's all over the letter, but he chose to highlight his E's and A's in a specific location, as if he didn't want them to be ahead or behind the other letters he highlighted... if that makes any sense.

When you seperate the colored portions, you get RAYBTIMESSMCEHiHXTHETR

Now, even when put to an algorithm, the possible sentences reach over 5,000. I thought that with the letter X (not allot of common words with the letter X in it) that it would make it a little easier, but nope. Take into consideration that the X could be part of Stax's name and it just makes it even more complicated. I think the funniest one I saw was about Rich Beast Sex Rythm... so yeah.

Of course, it might not even be an anagram, it could be a different kind of word play all-together. My head is starting to hurt, so on to the last one.

Last Letter/Post

Hello OCW,

I guess, I expected a little too much from you in the brains department... But I'm willing to compromise. OR maybe the wrong people are playing the game. MAYBE the game isn't clear enough. It's not 2 hard, everything is there, but you have to learn the rules in order to play the game. But at what price are you willing to play the game? Remember, it's only a game...

http://keusta.net/blog/images/graffiti/sketches/alphabet-graffiti.jpg

It changes up a bit. No more blue, mostly white with just a lonely 2 in red. He still comes off as a snarky prick, but that's to be expected.

No reference to time in this one, mostly just about "rules" and "games". He does break away slightly from addressing all of OCW when he says, "OR maybe the wrong people are playing the game." So maybe he IS focused on a certain group or individual.

Here's a fun fact, the artist responsible for the graffiti alphabet goes by the name "Stacks" which is awfully close to "Stax". Coincidence?

Obvious clue is the red 2, which doesn't really tell us anything and the only thing that looks like a two on the picture is the letter Z at the end. If you try applying different variables of 2, to the alphabet, it doesn't do anything either so as far as I'm concerned... it's just a red 2.

It might mean something when compared to the other letters, as I said, the clock hands were pointing to the X and II (possibly representing doubles or 2x10), or maybe we're suppose to add it to the end of the red letters from the 2nd post.

END RESULT/THOUGHTS

In the end, I dont' see how anyone is suppose to figure out what any of this means, as there isn't enough information and allot of variables that could be simple grammar mistakes: like saying "FRICTION" instead of "FICTION" in the first letter... or the lowercase "i" in the second letter, when all the other letters were in CAPS. Other clues seem like clues but may not be clues at all: like how the clock hands were pointing at 10:10, or the "Stacks" coincidence.

Maybe it's because we haven't been told "the rules" that he referrs to and if that's the case, trying to solve the puzzle without the rules is pointless. I doubt anyone (other than an obsessive-compulsive bastard like me) is willing to dig that deep into it and keep each letter saved as he goes along, trying to figure it out. If no one is willing to figure it out, then each letter loses it's meaning and it just becomes crazy rantings that no one cares about.

Not trying to be mean, I actually thought it would turn out kind of fun, but the more I thought about it, the more it seemed like a pointless endeavour. Then again, someone might have already figured it out and it's something obvious I just happened to miss. Either way, I'm no match for a Psych major.

Why waste time looking for clues? they are probably all spelled wrong anyway as he can't even spell knightmare under his name correctly.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17