spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

A chance

K.Dangelo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrCLm9085Nw&feature=related]YouTube - Randy Orton First Custom Voices Entrance Video[/ame]

Announcer:Here comes KD with a new look.This kid looked impressive at Turmoil this week.

Announcer 2:Yeah last minute pretty darn good.

KD:Well Regan ,Sensation did I impress,did I show you guys that the talent is here.No I'm not here to try and punk security or start trouble but to ask for another chance to prove myself.

Announcer:Yeah I think he has learned his lesson.

Announcer 2:Yeah he missed one show,but in other sports they get a one game suspention not thrown off the team.Yeah give him another shot.

KD:I know Magnus isn't the greatest of all time but he's not a push over and I'm ready for competition.Put me against anyone I'll take on anyone.

Announcer:Well he put it out there,it's up to the GM's now.

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Do you like chairs little man?

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Well Jack off Trash shows up AGAIN to make his always positive comment about anything I post.Yes I'm a good looking guy but I'm not gay ,this man crush you have on me let it go.:(

THE ALPHA !

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Well Jack off Trash shows up AGAIN to make his always positive comment about anything I post.Yes I'm a good looking guy but I'm not gay ,this man crush you have on me let it go.:(

I love how you cannot take any criticism what so ever without bitching and whining, I'm half expecting you to shout something about racism one of these times.

WWE theme music = bad idea

It makes people think you're shit and uncreative.

spacer.png

Again fruit booty Trance speaks out his ass.Racism?Where did that come ,you have never heard me say anything racist.Now calling you what you are queer ,sissy or a fag thats more like me.

THE ALPHA !

• Administrators
You get points for using Fruit booty, but you need the morrison method, and your own non sucky toonage for the markage.
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen